Cutthroats - #1 | Weekly Events | PvP | Adventure & RP | #BeMoreCutthroat | Custom Bot | Merch | 18+

@rileylion94587 Ahoy RileyLion! You and your brother should accept my friend request on discord so we can chat and get you Pirates an invite! Look forward to meeting you both!

Gamertag: fyiBias
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: Byas #7956
    Region/Time Zone: EST(East US)
    Platform: PC
    What makes you a potential candidate?: I love The Style of This Game, The adventure of what could happen or what might not want to happen. I saw this game grew from Beta to what it is today and frankly all I see is it getting better
    Additional Info: GemStones, Reapers Chests and Arena Chests !

@fyibias Thanks for posting @fyiBias Look forward to sailing with you!

@indigo-koolai

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: aw weigh#2936
    Region/Time Zone: US Central
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I have been playing SoT since release and remained active except for a 1 month time when I needed a break from the game. I do not play any other games and enjoy this game each new update. I am level 50 across the board and level 10 Athena.

Gamertag: CLR48
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: CLR48 #9492
    Region/Time Zone: CST
    What makes you a potential candidate?: Love the game, I really enjoy pvp. I play on average about 30 hrs a week. I think I would be a valuable asset to the Cutthroats crew, because I enjoy having a crew of people to play with and be able to count on. This game is as much about the community you play with as the content in the game.

@aw-weigh @CLR48 I look forward to talking with both of you, and hopefully sail with you as well!

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: dragonslayerlance#9392
    Region/Time Zone: NA west
    Platform: pc
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I've been told i'm pretty good. I play with them a lot. and ragetrox's bath water is sold there which keeps my breath nice and fresh. mostly just want to be a part of them though it wouldn't be the same if i wasn't I take being a cutthroat to heart and am proud to be a member.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: allrightythan#4813
    Region/Time Zone: NA West
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I've been playing SoT exclusively since Dec 2018 and have never looked back. I am absolutely dedicated to this game. As it currently stands, I have leveled out all factions except Hunters Call (lvl 45), purchased all items in the game, and have about 7mil and 4k doubloons. Like many others, I have not paid RARE for the shrouded ghost title yet though.

After quickly achieving PL within a couple months, over most of this last year I have focused almost entirely on PvP combat, stealth, and strategy aspects of the game. I would consider myself neither above or below average in combat skill compared to others that I have met in this discord (as there are some great Cutthroat players) however I solo sloop often and most times I can slay out regular players 1v1, 1v2, 1v3 and sometimes 1v4. I regularly run sniper/sword (as I have since I started playing). I am competent at helm for ships of all size and consider myself to have excellent cannon aim as well.

Over the last year I have joined many PvP-oriented discords and many have come and gone. However, since joining the Cutthroats discord back in early September I have sailed with many welcoming players and respect the combat and talent many have to offer. It's clear this discord is well organized and has many other committed members that have kept the community thriving. Although I've been in this discord for a couple months now, I understand that it will be closed to new members or LFG role (which I am) within the week which is why I am posting as I would like to continue to sail with fellow members from the discord.

@dragnslayrlance I've had the pleasure of sailing with you before and it means a lot to have you among our ranks. I'll be following up with you via Discord DMs. Just want to make sure you meant "it wouldn't be the same if I wasn't" ;)

@ManlySmoothie Thank you for showing interest in formally joining the Cutthroat family. I know many people here enjoy sailing with you and we are very honored that you choose to spend your time playing with us. I'll be following up on Discord as well.

Cheers! #BeMoreCutthroat

@indigo-koolai
    Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Budie#1140
    Region/Time Zone: NA East
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: Honestly Looking for some good friends to sail the seas with! Laughing all the way! And I was in Serene Kaos first stream. He loves me! If he had enabled save vods Twitch that would have been audition reel :/ and not to bad at pvp.

@bud1e Got you fam.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Lollygagger#2369
    Region/Time Zone: est
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: While I am still getting my footing with this whole discord thing, I have enjoyed it so far. I was invited here by a fellow cutthroat after we had a dual in arena. It's a great community and very active. Always can find a crew to play with. So far the community is exactly what I was looking for as far as gameplay style. I would like to stay a fellow cutthroat and keep enjoying this great community!

@ioiiygagger

We're happy to hear from what you've heard of us that we meet your expectations, we're excited to bring you aboard, especially for more Arena matches!

Gamertag: CannedSOLO
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: CannedSOLO#6826
    Region/Time Zone: Australia
    What makes you a potential candidate?: Been playing sea of thieves for ages, im a strong player and looking for a group to join.

Good Day to you @cannedsolo. Happy to see you applied to become a Cutthroat. however you application comes off a bit lackluster. I would encourage you try apply again with a little more thought behind it. Cheers mate.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: CrippledPoptart#0001
    Region/Time Zone: USA East
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I was a Pirate Legend on my old account. I have been playing since the first "DLC". I am good at gun PVP. I like being part of communities.

@indigo-koolai
    Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Zephos#1600
    Region/Time Zone: US East
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I've been playing Sea of Thieves since release, with only a few small breaks away from it. I'm a player who takes the game seriously and loves how competitive it can be, but also loves how fun it can be at the same time. To me there is nothing better than sailing with your crew dominating the Seas.

I'm a versatile player, who can fill all roles on the boat. Level 10 athena, and level 50 in the three base companies.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: atlantes#8776
    Region/Time Zone: US Central
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I have been playing for over a year now. Reached Athena 10 over 2 months ago after taking a hiatus. As for now, SoT is the only game I play. I am looking for a chill place to play, plus looking for consistent people to play with. Thank you for your time!

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: gr * bo grecko#7689
    (My discord name is * =e but due to some weird reason SoT has restricted my Gamertag Gr*bo so I subbed in a * for this post.)
    Region/Time Zone: East Coast (New England)/ EST
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat:
    The game, I love this game!
    I’m very easy going and tolerant. I can have an agenda but open to what others want to do. Sometimes I just join in to help others out with their objectives and other times I want to knock out an achievement of my own. I am an active team player. I am just as happy to take the helm as I am to board. I feel they are equally important aspects of the game. I rush to repair and grab buckets and enjoy PVP as much as a well-executed PVE. I like to think tactically and try to predict my opponent moves and the needs of my crew. I love Arena but can get lost in adventure too. I have spent 12 hours just sailing around with other crew members hopping on and off just looking for that damn Meg.
    Now, I’ve hit Athena’s 10 ages ago and have my 240 wins in Arena. I feel quite confident at PVP but I have plenty of room for improvement. I feel I am a capable pirate with a steady blade happy to take from others but the grace to leave some poor noob his castaway. I can be charitable but love to steal.

Thank you for showing interest in joining the Cutthroat Pirates.

@CrippledPoptart We cannot accept you based on your application at this time. We would be happy to review your application once you put a little more thought into it. We are looking for committed players who want to be a true member of the community. Like Mcgregor said, not here to take part, here to take over.

@theZephos Great application, I really like competitive gaming as well. You will find great players here and lots of resources to improve both as a player and team. I will be contacting you in Discord.

@atlvntes Lots of great people to sail with and make friends, I'll be contacting you via Discord

@Greb0-Grecko This is great! We love the game too and it sounds like you are a super cool person. We want to get to know you better and open the doors to our pirate family. I love Pirates who are confident, but know that there's always more to learn and room for improvement. I will be contacting you via Discord.

Thanks again for showing interest in us. #BeMoreCutthroat

@Gr*bo-Grecko could you send me a friend request on Discord please? Ragetrox#1985

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Sanguin
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat:
    Ahoy all ye Captains of the Cutthroats, I have been sailing the Sea of Thieves since launch and have come across the cutthroats as opponents here and there in adventure and arena, and they have always been fun and honorable fights of class and respect. Sailed in the NAL with the Blood Tallymen against the crews from the cutthroats. Happy to say that my former cutthroat opponents I now call friends.

Tallying is what I do. I record and write down things from all my adventuring on these fine waters.
    I have sent over 6990+ players to their deaths
    I have sank 1591+ enemy ships
    645+ Galleons, 261+ Brigs, 685+ Sloops
    (Still 8 months back logged on my videos for all the above stats)

and to date I have stolen 7511 items of loot, YAAARGH!!!

Looking forward to more loot liberating adventures with some Cutthroats.

*Tiphat *
    Captain Wesley Sanguin

Discord name: snowfireflyrain#5917
    timezone: us east
    Platform: xbox one
    what makes you a potential cutthroat: I've been playing sea of thieves for a while now. I started playing when it first came out and got my butt handed to me cause I was all alone out there. I did eventually find friends and love out on the seas and those people have led me here. In game I am a pirate legend and have Athenas 10. I suck at arena mostly because pvp is not my strongest point. I am trying to get better slowly. My boyfriend/Captain says I am getting better lol. He is a cutthroat btw(ShadowxMM). I can sail a ship and am a good deckhand. I've had some fun moments out on the sea on a sloop like the time my captain and I took on a galleon and eventually made them run from us. In real life, I am a college student studying biology and psychology. I am a pretty quiet person until you really get to know me though I do curse like a sailor according to actual sailors lol. I am just looking for a place to find more friends and make memories.

@wesley-sanguin Ahoy there Sanguin! Its great to see you show interest in our fleet. I think its wild that you keep track of all those stats, your mind must be a busy place. Given your thirst for blood and pvp I'm sure you'll find this place will feel like home. What I really like about your application is that you've explained that you have encountered cutthroats and the fights were honorable, and showed class and respect. I'm sure that came from your end as well. We always encourage people to be respectful in victory and defeat. I have played sports my entire life and sportsmanship is huge for me. I am definitely looking forward to having you as a brother in this fleet! Welcome aboard!

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Nivdot#2022
    Region/Time Zone: EST
    Platform: Xbox
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: Hi! I have been in your discord for a little while now, and love what you all are about. It is a VERY supportive community with tons of awesome events. I believe I can fit in here, even though I am not 18, because I very much so want to improve in all areas on Sea of Thieves. Once I join a community, which of I haven't joined many, I either won't want to be in it or be completely dedicated to it. Some of my past experiences on the seas include the Race of Legends. I co-founded the Banana Bois to compete in RoL, and we won the first season and tournament of the event. We have since lost to the Crimson Tide Pirates in the finals of the second season, and of course the legendary Webby and Cutthroats in season 3. Our crew recently also joined the Pirate Council. I have tried to almost always be at the events early to help fleet build and in other ways, as I love the event so much. I hope to put the same amount of commitment into the Cutthroats, as I am an Xbox player I have a natural disadvantage, but hopefully can be an equal match to others under the guidance of the cutthroats. I will attempt to help with any event or player when I am around if need be.
    I have no idea what else to say... I would just really like to be a part of this fantastic community. I am not sure this is part of the requirements still, but I saw in the information on discord I need a waiver/sign of approval from an officer. I already know quite a few officers and believe they would likely support my request to join you. Even if you don't accept me... keep being awesome!

Thanks for apply @nivdot. A fellow officer will be in contact with you shortly. Cough @SpaceRangerLiz Cough Cough

@indigo-koolai
    Gamertag: DeadlyWolfyTTV

Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: DeadlyWolfy#0276

Region/Time Zone: NA - US Eastern Time

What makes you a potential candidate?: Recently from another server and made it to a high level. Because of the drama on that server I had left and am currently looking for a new ship to call home. Just want to be a member but I do understand the workings of SoT, as well as, discord servers. I am not that great at PvP but I am better than most noobs. However, I am a great at giving information during arena and explaining what is happening. If I see people ect.

Additional Info: Artist, teacher, substitute, use to stream, overall fun person. Also, I know Rabid if that makes anything better.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Goblinsausage#5908
    Region/Time Zone: GMT+1
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: Have been playing this game for a while now, both with and without this community, have been away for a little bit and want to get back into this great community of SoT players!

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Nxvemb3r#5122
    Region/Time Zone: GMT
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: Have played since alpha. Am a very experienced player at both PVP and PVE. I have great teamwork and I am good at taking orders when required. I am sure my PVP experience will be a very good trait to have. Hopefully you will consider me so we may "Slay the day away" together. I believe that under you guidance my skills with this game can improve even further. Until then I'll see you on the seas ;)

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: AgentGlobal #0001
    Region/Time Zone: EST
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: Ability to out maneuver enemies in battle (ship battle / CQC) I can be an asset in offense and defending the ship, every role on the ship is important and I am able to handle every role. I enjoy all aspects of the game voyages/PvP. Im looking for fellow pirates to sail the sea and join in on events. I can handle pressure and very quiet yet competitive. In comms I usually only relay informtion based on our objective unless we are just out opn the sea liking to fish or other events. I have very little trust outside of my crew....if my crew makes an alliance I usually inform them that the first chance I get the allianced boat will be getting a keg.

Discord: MF MrPickles™ #7952
    Region/TZ: NA East, EST
    Potential: I am extremely competitive, have great focus and do not anger easily.
    I have the skills and attitude required to be a leader and/or a follower. I can easily adapt and will not give in under pressure.

GT: Aaron has Skill
    24 years old;
    Discord name: 3rdEyeTv#2911
    Region/Time: NA - US Central time
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I think I would be a great addition to the Cutthroat Pirates mainly because I bring a lot to the table as far as skill in the game, being PvP and Treasure hunting, my PvP skills are pretty good if I say so myself as well as my boarding and treasure hunting skills, not only that but I have a lot of fun when I play as does anyone I play with because that is my biggest goal. If your not having fun then why do it. I was invited to this discord while me and my friend were playing arena and the team we were playing against came up to us and said "wow you guys are really good here is a discord link of a group you should join" and I believe they were members of Cutthroat. Felt pretty cool to get recruited that way.

@aaron-has-skill Ahoy there! That's great to hear! Many others have been recruited this way because lets be real, what better way to find new members than actually encountering them at sea! It sounds like you would be a great fit for the cutthroats. I will be sending you a discord friend request shortly. Looking forward to sailing with you in the near future.

@AgentGlobal Ahoy there! Thats funny because most cutthroats feel the same way about alliances. You seem like you would be a pleasure to sail with, and also a great fit for the cutthroats. I will be sending you a discord friend request shortly followed by our server invite! Looking forward to sailing with you soon!

@embokyuzo Hello friend! I send you discord invite. There is always something to improve in our PvP skill, great attitude! ;)

Gamertag: EvilSnowmanX
    Discord Name & 4 digit #:Evil Snowman X#5178
    Region/Time Zone: NA Central
    What makes me a potential candidate? I love this game and am very excited to see how it grows and develops over the years. I was in your LFG and did make a post to the forum but was kicked in the discord reform here just recently. I am very eager to learn and partake in any pvp practice sessions and sharpen my sword, and aim in on my gun skills. I like the community you guys have and the friendly community willing to share knowledge. I am excited to sail with some of the most feared pirates on the seas and participate in community events. hope to talk to you soon.