Cutthroats - #1 | Weekly Events | PvP | Adventure & RP | #BeMoreCutthroat | Custom Bot | Merch | 18+

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: disnubzakilla#8609
    Region/Time Zone: eastern
    Platform: PC
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: A pirates life is a life for me . I take every advantage given all while giving no quarter it doesn't matter if i be a crew of 4 or of 1 all ends up on the ferry when im done

@disnubzakilla

Aggressive playstyle... I like it! Welcome ;)

@disnubzakilla Good stuff, aggressive tactics are the best tactics.

@pottersauce said in Cutthroats - #1 | Weekly Events | PvP | Adventure & RP | #BeMoreCutthroat | Custom Bot | Merch | 18+:

Gamertag: PotterSauce
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: PotterSauce#7989
    Region/Time Zone: NA West / MST
    What makes you a potential candidate?: I talk fast, I shoot faster. I am a member of many many SoT discord communities, live streamer, commentator (Commentated Sea of Champions alongside mixer.com/mudcat) and am a general cool dude

Additional Info: I also think Ragetrox is a really cool guy

You had me until you said you think Ragetrox is a cool guy. Denied.

Joking, he is pretty cool. Welcome aboard, Pottersauce

@indigo-koolai
    Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Gouryella#8602
    Region/Time Zone: GMT
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I'm a Legendary Sea Dog with max all factions looking to crew up with other legendary pirates!

@floppypenguinx

You are a true grinder with those faction leves ;) Welcome!

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number:Capn Forge#9734
    Region/Time Zone: EST
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: Milads, I've been cuttin throats, and lootin boats since before Launch Day. I became a Legend before Alliances existed, but love to form fleets of like-minded treasure seekers. For me, it's about haviug an epic time, working together, and shutting down toxic crews.

I hear good things about ye Cutthroats. Looking forward to seeing it meself.

@capn-forge We always welcome like minded pirates who love lootin boats, we're not big on making alliances unless it profits us more. We welcome you and can't wait to sail and see all the great things you do. After spending one week in the discord I'll make you an initiate, please ping me then to remind me.

• Chief

Gamertag: Nico Threepwood
    Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Nico#0446
    Region/Time Zone: UTC+1
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I've been gaming for 34+ years. What that has taught me is that games come and go, but the communities you meet is what sticks in the long run. I have literal thousands of hours in SoT at this point, and I'm always looking to find more active people to sail with. I've heard good things about the Cutthroats wanting to share and improve their own community, so here I am. Sounds like the place to be.

@nico-threepwood Happy to have you on the seas with us! You've come to the right place to find people to sail with, teach people new tips&tricks, and probably learn a thing or two yourself! I'll be happy to make you an initiate after one week in the Discord, ping me in the discord then and we'll make it so! See you on the seas!

• Chief

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: TheLuckyFool#3483
    Region/Time Zone: CDT
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I have just gotten back into the game and honestly didn't log to many hours in before but my drive to improve and to be at the top will help me show why I am a potential Cutthroat. I learn quickly and always look to have fun while pushing myself to get better.

Gamertag: FrownyJK
    Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Frowny#7983
    Region/Time Zone: US - EST
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I may not be as weather-worn a pirate as some of the alpha and beta players in here, but I quickly fell in love with the game and it's often janky mechanics and I have been in search of ways to better bring them under my control. I've been referred to The Cutthroats by other serious players, and I am hoping this will provide ample opportunity for improving my skills and having a blast at the same time.
    I'm an immovable object when it comes to patience, am always open to criticism, and I am apparently one of the few people who don't mind taking the helm.

@theluckyfool7

We all try to improve our skill in game ^^ Just don't forget to join our Discord!

@FrownyJK

Haha! People who know how to be good captain are always good addition to our group ;)

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number:Volkove#0984
    Region/Time Zone: MTN USA
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: People keep telling me I'm a good captain. Not everyone can be wrong, right?

@volkove

We will see! Hah. Welcome :)

@volkove Hey it's nice to see another MST here! We don't have a lot of people from this area! Hope to see you around more!

• Chief

-SNIP-
    Disregard I need to apply 7 days from now.

@captain-gumbo You can apply at any time on the forums. After being active in the discord for a week you'll become an initiate .

Hey Izzy and Cutthroat team,

Thanks for inviting me to the fleet, here's my app post as requested :)

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: MysticalMonkeyC7#8541
    Region/Time Zone: EU - GMT
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I love sailing around and looking for adventure in many different forms, making each journey special with each crew. Particularly love pvp and/or immersive RPG style pve, making our own adventures with each crew as a collaborative pirate where team decision making, shared accomplishments and most of all, enjoyment, are what it's all about!

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Jonus#4126
    Region/Time Zone: CET
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I'm a pirate legend at Athena's fortune lvl 9 and I've been playing Sea of Thieves for quite a while now; definitely 100+ hours. I have a few friends that play the game aswel, but with an emphasis on few. I do believe that a community filled with pirates that love the game as much as I do would give me a totally new perspective of the game. As I'm soon going to be lvl 10 with Athena's fortune, I'm going to have plenty of time to truly explore the Sea of Thieves; and it would be a pleasure to do that with The Cutthroat Pirates.

@monkeyc7 Making every adventure a fun experience every time is what I believe makes the Cutthroats unique. I hope to see you active on the seas and in the discord!
    @Autist12 I'm just a sliver away from Athena 10 myself, big congratulations on that accomplishment. We have plenty of pirates to explore the seas with a gain an entirely new love for the game! I hope to see more of you too!

• Chief

@indigo-koolai

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: |Shadowdragon|#8922
    Region/Time Zone: PST
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I have over 200+ hours in the sea of thieves, from Athena steals to solo galleon sinks to a shrouded ghost kill I have well acquainted myself with the sea of thieves. I know many advanced techniques that increase my efficiency as a pirate and am willing to prove my worth to the community!

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: ReD#4290
    Region/Time Zone: GMT+3
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: Got referred to your discord by friends, I'm a PL level 9 Athena's, I've been mostly playing solo and duo sloop.
    looking forward to getting used to the Brig n Gally here as well as getting into arena afterwards and hopefully get better at the pvp aspect of the game.

@ShadowKrFFL Yo rock those Athena steals! Can't wait to steal of few with you!

@BlackBigBeard I was in your same boat when joining the Cutthroats, now I mostly sail on a brig or a galleon with some exceptional sailors. Looking forward to seeing you more in the discord and on the seas!

• Chief

This post is deleted!

This post is deleted!

@captain-rucka nice to see you have been a part of the discord for sometime, however you're not a Cutthroat yet ;) because you've been in for more than a week I made you an initiate. Hope to see more of you around!

@AgentGlobal Ability to PvP and PvE? We'll just have to see ;) we're a very much a PvP type of group. We'll put those ability to the test and may learn a thing or two from each other.

• Chief

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: warhavic #5741
    Region/Time Zone: PST
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat:
    I am a Skilled PvP player and was the leader of the Renown Fleet (first fleet to declare war on a other fleet and win by default with rare willing to support the engagement) I am a youtuber and streamer looking for more players who are die hard pvp and on PC.

Discord Name & 4digit number : Slimou#2360
    Region/Time Zone :EU UTC+1
    What makes you a potention cutthroat:
    I play a lot of Sea of Thieves in my spare time, I'm a Pirate Legend Athena 10. I'm either a PVP player/adventurer/speedrunner. I'm looking for some Pirates to play with and have a great time. I'm a Pirate Legend Athena 10. I like adventures, big ones when you can play hours with a crew.

@warhavic Ahoy there! Skilled PvPer you say!!? Aaarrr, a few of us will be able to put that do the test as we have a fair amount of legendary PvPers ourselves (I'm not on that list haha ). We also have players who dabble in the tubes and streaming on the webs from the seas. I'll be looking forward to seeing how productive you can be in the fleet! Fair winds!

@LouiseSauvage Ahhh!! We too like to set out on grand adventures and collect immense amounts of booty and show it off too (if you catch my drift). I'll be looking for you on the discord to set sail some day in hopes of collecting vast treasures!

• Chief

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Tex#0795
    Region/Time Zone: Central Time
    I believe that this group is very close family and that the people you meet will form bonds with you as you continue to play Sea of Thieves and even after. Through these friendships it will also make me extremely active allow me to strive to becoming better within each session. Not only will it make me a better player who can be ruthless on the seas, but allow me to take leadership roles and expand my role within this community. Many of the people who I play with have already begun initiation and I’ve heard this community takes pride in what it has accomplished and I would love to be apart of it.

@texas1s1k

Greetings!

I'm glad to hear a lot of your crew has already signed on with us and in turn makes you want to follow along with them, your application is heartfelt and I'm happy to welcome you aboard!

It appears the Discord ID you've given is invalid however, if you could reply to this with the correct one I'll be happy to bring you in.

@captain-izaya Sorry about that. Here’s the right one:
    Tex#0759

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Dwiinrot#9141

Region/Time Zone: Eastern

What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I have been in the Cutthroat for about a month now. The community is amazing I think that the amount of thought that went into the Logo was amazing I can see that you are striving to make a great family and I would love to be part of that! Some things that I'm good at are learning new tecs and PVP I am mostly aggressive. I would love to participate in tournaments and expand the Cutthrought name. Also, help the community any way that I can.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Carlile#6234 & Hurtigman#6407

Region/Time Zone: UTC +1/+2

Yo ho! Me and me brother heard the call of the sea, to find riches and fame with thee, fellow pirates whom seem not afraid, to stop a cannonball in thy way. Many came to steal our treasure, we sunk their ship as countermeasure. The thrill of battle kept us alive, glory and fame, that's what we strive! We now like minded pirates seek, with bloodthirsty hunger for a kraken-steak.