Cutthroats - #1 | Weekly Events | PvP | Adventure & RP | #BeMoreCutthroat | Custom Bot | Merch | 18+

Check out our new Twitter page!

Congratulations to @Ragetrox @Santevia and @Kreeperz-back for achieving the title "Pirate Legend"! They have worked hard and put in tremendous effort in order to get to where they are now. Not only did they achieve the title, but they have gained respect from their peers by leading and guiding others. They are truly symbols of our faction and embody the heart and mind we promote. Well done!

See our Tweet:

@indigo-koolai
    Gamertag: HowardHughes77
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: HowardHughes#1074
    Region/Time Zone: Eastern
    Platform: PC
    What makes you a potential candidate?: what makes me a potential candidate is that i have applied to be a potential candidate
    Gold, Soul & Merchant Ranks: Gold Hoarders-31 Order of Souls-27 Merchant Alliance 21
    Additional Info: ....this is silly now

@HowardHughes77
    Thank you for applying on our guild page! Welcome aboard pirate!

Gamertag: MUTLNEER
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: Griff #6879
    Region/Time Zone: PST (UTC−8)
    What makes you a potential candidate?: Decently experienced with Sea of Thieves (~120 hours played) in both PVE and PVP. I'm quiet, but friendly. I like to have fun, teach others, and play efficiently.
    Gold, Soul & Merchant Ranks: 31/27/42
    Additional Info: Steam profile

@mutlneer
    Welcome aboard! Make sure to hop on discord.

Looking to see what Legendary Voyages are like? Join the Cutthroats and we'll show you our ways and teach you the shortcuts towards becoming Legendary yourself!

Gamertag: WillPowerXO
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: FakeWill#7949
    Region/Time Zone: Central (US)
    Platform: Pc
    What makes you a potential candidate?: I may be new, but Im willing to learn the ways of the pirates!!
    Gold, Soul & Merchant Ranks: 15, 6, 8
    Additional Info: I love everything about this game!!

@willpowerxo
    Accepted! Welcome aboard!

Gamertag: XIx Gundam xIX
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: Gundam#7927
    Region/Time Zone: USA, Eastern
    What makes you a potential candidate?:
    I have been gaming for 19 years now. Have been in many structured guilds before including but no limited to; SoO, TheFrienzNetwork, and S|O. I have been an officer in almost every one of my guilds through either hard work or recognizance of knowledge and achievements. I enjoy this game, I have watched as many theory crafting videos and tested many aspects myself to better understand what I can do to make my experience better.
    Gold, Soul & Merchant Ranks: 22, 21, 19
    Additional Info: Avid gamer (as in SoT is not my only game), anime fan, general down to do anything type of guy. Ex-AF, work in manufacturing.

I also play with 2 others that don't play that often, but will play with them first since I've known them for so long

@xix-gundam-xix
    Accepted! You will fit in just fine. Welcome aboard.

alt text

Initiating Project Reaper, the path towards transforming our members into the most elite pirate faction in the Sea of Thieves. Stricter recruitment process, active training and learning phase, faction manual creation, and officer recruitment. Are you capable?

#ProjectReaper

~ Pirate King Indigo

Gamertag: MrJDude89
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: MrJDude89 & #8982
    Region/Time Zone: U.S.A. Central Time
    Platform: XBOX One
    What makes you a potential candidate?: I've been playing since the second Beta. I'm good with pvp and pve.
    Gold, Soul & Merchant Ranks (Minimum 20 for all): 35,35,35
    Additional Info: I have a royal request from the king himself. i was told by lite that i would have no opposition to getting in.

@mrjdude89 0_1524098559107_20180418_191947.jpg

@mrjdude89
    Please be more descriptive about how you would be a potential candidate and would contribute towards the faction.

@indigo-koolai
    Gamertag: Vince_Robert
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: VinceRobert#0525
    Region/Time Zone: Canada / EST
    What makes you a potential candidate?: I have good knowledge of all game mechanics and bring leadership and structure to any Galleon or Sloop I join, whether I need to control the ship or heal the haul. I have great abilities in combat with ranged weapons and with the cutlass as well as being able to board enemy ships and either stagger them or sink them. I want to be part of a group of like minded people who knows how the game is meant to be played and what the end goal is, and I think your guild can bring me that.
    Gold, Soul & Merchant Ranks (Minimum 20 for all): 36 / 36 / 28
    Additional Info: I play almost everyday and plan on being there for every expansion launch so you can expect a loyal member out of me.

@vincerobert

I like your passion and enthusiasm along with your dedication for Sea of Thieves. Welcome aboard! Make sure to contact one of our senior officers or pirate council members and let them know that you've been accepted. In addition, please be sure to provide a screenshot of your reputation levels in order to be given a rank. Thank you for joining us, Cutthroat!

Gamertag: ShadowJCW
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: ShadowJCW#4296
    Region/Time Zone: Central US
    What makes you a potential candidate?: I like bananas because they are the same color as the gold we shall plunder together. Also, referred by Chankla.
    Gold, Soul & Merchant Ranks (Minimum 20 for all): 16/13/11
    Additional Info: I like games and cool people!!

@shadowjcw
    Project Reaper relies heavily on strong applicants and enforces minimum requirements in order to apply. Your application was not informative and you did not meet the minimum requirements to apply. I am going to have to reject your application, although you are free to apply again in the future. Best of luck!

Gamertag: Samurai Ikakuju
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: xaxa#4981
    Region/Time Zone: US - Central Standard Time
    Platform:PC
    What makes you a potential candidate?:I may be newer but I know most mechanics pretty well and I am always looking to improve where I can. I take commands well as I think its part of the fun. I learn fast and am very dedicated and like to teach and help where I can and when I can.
    Gold, Soul & Merchant Ranks (Minimum 20 for all): 26/26/20
    Additional Info: Been on the game a week, but i know how to angle and scan etc etc, without being told. I also have good experience from my time on other games such as BlackWake teaching me communication and teamwork.

@samurai-ikakuju

Seems like your experience BlackWake will help you progress easily in this game. I am willing to accept you because I believe that you will improve upon your abilities. In addition, you stated that you are a fast learner and that you're dedicated, which are great qualities to have. Welcome aboard, Cutthroat! I will add you on discord and send you an invite. Make sure to post in the promotion request channel to recieve your rank.

Gho5tStorm
    Xbox one
    Eastern standard Time zone
    I am down for whatever to get the job done I'm good with pvp as well
    Discord # 0962

But I'm mostly on Xbox party chat

@gho5tstorm
    Need more detail in the application.

Gamertag: BOHsB4hoes52
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: BOHsB4hoes52#9914
    Region/Time Zone: EST
    Platform: XBOX
    What makes you a potential candidate?: Fairly experienced pirate who mostly sails alone since I don't have many other pirates to sail with. I'm easy to communicate with and work well with crewmates. Flexible player up for playing PvP, voyages, forts, etc. On frequently, would be able to play almost every day. Looking to grind to Pirate Legend.
    Gold, Soul & Merchant Ranks (Minimum 20 for all): 23, 20, 20
    Additional Info: Have played with Ragetrox who referenced me here to submit this application.

@indigo-koolai

Gamertag: Gho5tStorm
    Discord name/ 4 digit number
    Gho5tStorm #0962
    Region/Time zone: EST Indiana
    Platform: Xbox
    Reference: Ragetrox

What makes me a good candidate is I'm a fast learner laid back love the game love to help people as much as I can possible. Enjoy working in a group a team player willing to do what I'm told and want to become a legendary pirate

@indigo-koolai
    Levels are 32.31.29

Gamertag: KoopaTroopaArmy
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: KoopaTroopaArmy/ #6319
    Region/Time Zone: Central time
    Platform: Xbox
    What makes you a potential candidate?: I want to help others learn the game and wish to get better at the game with those who play the game as well.
    Gold: 20, Soul: 16 & Merchant: 11
    Additional Info: I know I'm not at the minimum but I was rep 10 on the list of rankings and I thought I'd give it a shot.

Gamertag: Hard Locked
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: Hard Locked #0904
    Region/Time Zone: EST
    Platform: Xbox 1 S
    What makes you a potential candidate?: Good all around player, pirate legend. Works with others and a great team member. Very active in discord and in the game. I have been playing for over a year. I know the map by heart.
    Gold, Soul & Merchant Ranks (Minimum 20 for all): 50|50|50|5
    Additional Info: @Ragetrox has played with me

On behalf of Indigo Koolai and the Cutthroat Pirates, it is a pleasure to welcome Gho5tStorm, KoopaTroopaArmy, Hard Locked, and Salem Vice to the faction. I have played with all of you and was impressed by your skill, attitude, potential, and leadership qualities. You should receive your discord invitation shortly.

See you out there on the Sea of Thieves!!

Gamertag: wkd1337
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number:
    wkd#0952
    Region/Time Zone: Eastern US
    Platform: PC and Xbox One X
    What makes you a potential candidate?: looking for a direction to swing my bloodstained Cutlass
    Gold, Soul & Merchant Ranks (Minimum 20 for all): 45/43/39/2
    Additional Info: I single-man camp ships and force scuttle because it is fun. I have two-manned a Galleon into a three Galleon (total) Skullfort battle and won by simply letting it sail in a wide circle around the fort... we both abandoned it and destroyed the other two Galleons and won the day and the loot. This is just one example of my ruthlessness. ;)

I have a group of friends I enjoy playing with, but have been looking for a group who are more geared towards to PvP, as me mates are sadly casual sea dogs, and do not wish to dive as deep as I. I will pledge my Cutlass to your cause, if you wish to have it.

@wkd1337

I will add you on discord and invite you to our group! Welcome aboard, Cutthroat!

Gamertag: wr3cklesskiller
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: Wreckless_killer43#2737
    Region/Time Zone: cst
    Platform: pc
    What makes you a potential candidate?: I am on quite a while and love to sail the 7 seas
    Gold, Soul & Merchant Ranks (Minimum 20 for all): not sure just got new account because I sold my other one.

@wr3cklesskiller

Need more effort and detail in the application. Reputation levels are also required to be reported.

A few mentions to show that the Cutthroats are living up to their cause!

alt text
    alt text
    alt text

This post is deleted!

Gamertag: Reznor1989
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: reznor1989#4829
    Region/Time Zone: Eastern US
    Platform: XBOX
    What makes you a potential candidate?: Work well with people, can take direction.
    Gold, Soul & Merchant Ranks (Minimum 20 for all): 37, 32, 32
    Additional Info: I am competitive, sometimes too competitive, but have no issue hearing that I am being too strong and I will back off. I just always want to come out on top. I love working with a team to accomplish whatever task is at hand. I love to sink ships. I play mostly at night as I work fulltime and have a family. I started a series on twitch (user thedwnwrdspiral) called "fill it to the brim" where i stay at sea for 3 hours and compile loot and cant go to port until time is up. Would love to do longer ones, but normally playtime keeps that in check. Thanks for your consideration.