Cutthroats - #1 | Weekly Events | PvP | Adventure & RP | #BeMoreCutthroat | Custom Bot | Merch | 18+

Gamertag: UVG Reign
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: Reign #5507
    Region/Time Zone: UK, GMT
    Platform: pc
    What makes you a potential candidate?: Im looking to hang up the sloop and looking to join a galleon crew. I know what Im doing, I hate laziness, and a firm believer of "work hard, play harder". I play to win, looking for similar like minded players
    Gold, Soul & Merchant Ranks: 33/31/30
    Additional Info: Bilge Rat

Edit: added more to "What makes you a potential candidate"

@uvg-reign
    Based upon your ranks, it seems like you're quite experienced. In addition, your "work hard, play harder" attitude is what we like to see in this faction. Welcome aboard to the Cutthroats!

This post is deleted!

Gamertag: Scrap Metal Qc

Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: TheIDeath/Slyrak Davion #9031

Region/Time Zone: Quebec/EDT

Platform: PC

What makes you a potential candidate?: I'm good with teamwork, i listen to what people has to say and obey to the captain when he says something, i'm pretty good in PvP and PvE i know how to handle myself in a fight. And i want to be a Pirate Legend !

Gold, Soul & Merchant Ranks: 32/34/25

Additional Info: I'm a French Canadian from Quebec, 20 years old, Loyal to a faction when i join one.

@scrap-metal-qc said in CUTTHROAT PIRATES - Official Recruitment | #1 PVP/PVE Faction | Path to Legendary:

Gamertag: Scrap Metal Qc

Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: TheIDeath/Slyrak Davion #9031

Region/Time Zone: Quebec/EDT

What makes you a potential candidate?: I'm good with teamwork, i listen to what people has to say and obey to the captain when he says something, i'm pretty good in PvP and PvE i know how to handle myself in a fight. And i want to be a Pirate Legend !

Gold, Soul & Merchant Ranks: 32/34/25

Additional Info: I'm a French Canadian from Quebec, 20 years old, Loyal to a faction when i join one.

This guy is very good player! would be a great addition :)

@scrap-metal-qc

Based upon reccomendation and your ambition towards becoming pirate legend, i’d like to welcome you aboard to the Cutthroats as a Marauder!

Most of our top members are on their way towards becoming LEGENDARY! I would like to congratulate them upon their never-ending grind and ambition for achieving the title.

I would also like to thank a few dedicated members that are always online and willing to help out others within and outside of the faction.
    @Santevia
    @Ragetrox
    @Seaiayu
    @TwixMonster
    @CarbonStix

@indigo-koolai
    Gamertag: TDog2500
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: TDog2500#2306
    Region/Time Zone: AU / WA Australian Central Time
    Platform: PC/ XBOX
    What makes you a potential candidate?: I've been looking forward to playing this game since the first beta testing and have been hooked since, i have a good amount of knowledge of this game already, i believe my up front attitude to work with others to improve my own skills and others in sword fighting, cannon combat and others skills, i believe that working with others around me makes me a better player and a potential candidate
    Gold, Soul & Merchant Ranks: 17/19/16
    Additional Info: I'm a honest, kind dude, I will work with others and constantly help others who may need it

@indigo-koolai
    Hey whats up guys!

Been playing this game with various randoms and making alot of friends in the process. This sounds like something I’d be interested in, I play atleast 5-6 hours a day. Most of the time I prefer being the Captain. I have developed plenty of unique styles to accomplishing different tasks in SOT. I think the team and myself could benefit from me coming aboard. Definitely looking forward to playing with you guys.

XB1

Tag: Itz K TIMER

37/36/31

26 completed strongholds!

500,000 gold

Lets double this and hit legend boys!

@ITz-K-TIMER @TDog2500

Based upon your applications, you both sound motivated and ambitious towards bettering yourself and contributing towards the faction, which are two necessary qualities that will help towards the development of our future. Thus, I would like to welcome you both to the Cutthroats!

@ITz-K-TIMER
    Due to your experience and rep, you will start off as a Marauder!

Gamertag: BattleBorn112
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: BattleBorn112 #3407
    Region/Time Zone: EST
    Platform: Xbox One
    What makes you a potential candidate?: I think that I would be a great candidate because I am a mature player who has been playing MMO style games for a long time (Everquest 1&2, WoW, Destiny, Etc.) and I know how to communicate well with my team mates.
    Gold, Soul & Merchant Ranks: Gold:25 Soul:15 Merchant:15
    Additional Info: 28 years old

@battleborn112

Just like your username, I believe you came to the right place as you are truly battle born. You’ll learn a lot with us and will be able to progress extremley fast. Welcome aboard, Cutthroat!

@indigo-koolai sounds great how do I get in contact with other members. I’m eastern time zone I should be logging on in 20 minutes.

@itz-k-timer

Join up on our discord. Feel free to ask people around to crew up; they’d be more than happy to join you!

Gamertag: fomachu
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: fomachu #3965
    Region/Time Zone: central time zone
    Platform: pc
    What makes you a potential candidate?: I can follow orders and be committed to the faction and with time be a good leader if the opportunity should arise
    Gold, Soul & Merchant Ranks: 15/11/10
    Additional Info: I,m quite new to the game but i understand mechanics about sail angles and things that are available to a new player like me

@fomachu
    Im willing to accept you in, although there are many things for you to learn. Welcome aboard!

Gamertag: Theeron
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: Theeron#4630
    Region/Time Zone: US East
    Platform: Xbox
    What makes you a potential candidate?: I take performance in this game seriously. I'm always minding the wind and my surroundings. I'm tired of playing with randoms that don't seem to possess the wherewithal to know what way the wind is blowing.
    Gold, Soul & Merchant Ranks: 29, 28, and 22 respectively
    Additional Info: I'm typically a night owl and play between the hours of midnight to 4am EST during weekdays. My weekend schedule is much more erratic due to work.

@theeron
    You'll fit right in with us. Many of our members are dedicated and somehow have the ability to pull several all-nighters grinding for rep and gold. We all co-operate wonderfully as well and we have flexible timezones. Welcome aboard!

Due t your ranks, you will start off as a Raider!

Gamertag: Katzerolli
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: Katzerolli #0631
    Region/Time Zone: UTC +1
    What makes you a potential candidate?: Tired of playing with randoms who are afk and not really ambition about this game. I love grinding games and especially fell in love with SOT. Also would love to do more raids since it´s really frustrating with randoms :/
    Gold, Soul & Merchant Ranks: Gold:30 Soul:24 Merchant:23 (may increase because I´m currently playing)
    Additional Info: 20years old, mostly online weekdays for 3-5h and and every second weekend almost for the whole days. Speak German & English :)

@katzerolli
    Based on what you described, you'll fit in here just fine! Welcome aboard.

Due to your rank, you will be given the rank of Raider.

• Removed quantity limitations on ranks and established rank requirements for the ranking system.
    • Initiated the Pirate Lord Election, make sure to cast your votes on who you believe should hold the title.
    • Completed an Excel Workbook designed to keep track of players, ranks, activity and promotions. (Make sure to continue filing Voyage Reports in order to maintain activity).
    • Watch our crew's stream: https://www.twitch.tv/lightningo7

@Indigo-Koolai:

Hello how’s it going I’ve been playing sea of theives for approximately 3weeks. I’ve played with many randoms and other friends. I enjoy playing this game very much and am definitely a team player. I fill any role that the crew needs at any specific time.

I’m very well at captaining either of the two ships currently in the game and have developed many skills ie pvp/pve techniques.
    I believe I have much to bring to the table to this group. I was playing the other day with @Ragetrox & itZ K Timer. We took on many galleons and sloops along with several skull forts with ease and excellent teamwork.

I’m on XBox one as CAPT YoungGun have spent over $1,000,000 coin this far and currently have $180,000. I’ve taken a total of 52 skull forts. I’m 40/38/34

Thank you for your consideration in bringing me aboard as a valuable teammate. Arrrrr!

@capt-younggun
    I've heard a lot from you and believe you're capable of sailing with us. Welcome aboard! Due to new ranking structure implementation, you will have to climb up the ranks. However; if you keep doing your best, you're on your way towards the top!

@salem-vice
    I'll contact you sometime around June-July. I don't have my PC at the moment due to college, but I would gladly sail with you alongside my best Cutthroats. Another alternative is to join our discord and speak with @Santevia @Ragetrox. These two are the Cutthroat's Senior Officers. They are highly skilled and can also prove themselves in action.

Gamertag: Fresca DG

Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: Fresca#9154

Region/Time Zone: GMT -6 (Central US)

What makes you a potential candidate?: I'm in search of a consistent group to work together with. I prefer a group that communicates well and can be trusted to do the right thing at the right time consistently. I don't give up easily, patient and persistent, and always curious and trying to learn more to better myself. If you are looking for dedicated, loyal allies, look no further.

Gold, Soul & Merchant Ranks: 14, 13, 16

Additional Info: I know my ranks aren't very high. I haven't played a lot yet because I can't convince my friends to join me in game. I even bought the game for one of them and it's still like pulling teeth to get him to join me. So for now, I've mostly been trying to pick fights where I'm out gunned so I can learn to PvP better. I prefer to play games like this in a group setting, so I haven't played a lot on my own. But once I find a consistent group to join, I will be playing a lot more often! I have a full time job as well as own my own business, so my main play schedule will be nights and weekends.

Hope to hear from you soon!
    Cheers

@fresca-dg
    I like your motivation and determination to learn and improve. Most of us also play during the night, so youll fit in just fine. Welcome aboard!

I would like to congradulate a senior officer within our faction for being the first amongst us to achieve the title as a Legendary Pirate. @Santevia put in a tremendous amount of effort and work alongside his crew-mates to pave his way towards becoming a legend. Sometimes, even putting in 12 hours a day in order to attain reputation and assist his crew-mates as well. Amongst @Santevia, I would like to thank a few others, @Ragetrox, @Kreeperz-back and @s3xr for accompanying him and being active as well. You all show what the Cutthroats are made of and embody the ambitious, notorious and undying will and quality of our faction. Thank you.

If you would like to see his gameplay, check out: https://twitch.tv/lightningo7

alt text
    alt text
    alt text

Gamertag: King Sureshot
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: King_Sureshot#4673
    Platform: Xbox one X
    What makes you a potential candidate?: I'm very active in game & fluent in all things. I've had over 175 chests on my ship. I sail without fear & if i want something i just take it and being honest if we met in game I'd be the one sailing away after the altercation. I'm that confident in my PVP Skills & Planning.
    Gold, Soul & Merchant Ranks: 44/44/38
    Additional Info: Message me on XBL ✌

@king-sureshot
    Seeing your rankings and your confidence in your skills, I believe you will be a great fit as a Cutthroat. Welcome aboard!

Gamertag: DuckNDoge
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: DuckNDoge#3454
    What makes you a potential candidate?: Former Navy looking for an efficient team to maximize gold and rep/hr. Deep gaming background with solid naval tactics.
    Gold, Soul & Merchant Ranks: 27/27/33
    Additional Info: #2 on my enemies and #1 in your heart

@duckndoge
    I believe we’re efficient enough to meet your needs :). Welcome aboard

New Guilded Page for the faction: https://www.guilded.gg/The-Cutthroat-Pirates

Check it out folks!

Check out our new banner with our notorious Cutthroats featured in it, including Pirate Legend @Santevia!

alt text

@indigo-koolai

Gamertag: Danutti
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: danielgdlv#0893
    Region/Time Zone: UTC+4
    What makes you a potential candidate?: Gammer, Pirate since Monkey Island! Yarrr
    Gold, Soul & Merchant Ranks: Just started... reps are around 8-10 all
    Additional Info: Been Gamin my whols life. i'll be 40 this year... been on Guilds aver since Multiplayer gaming came up.. have played competitively in WOW, CounterStrike, Pubg, StratGames.. everything and anything good thats has come out. i really like your Video, hope i can get a chance to prove my worth, and kick some salty enemy pirates in the butt with you guys!

plus.. RL Aircraft pilot.. so i understand perfectly the importance on a Crew Resource Managmente, including communications...

no problem on the Winds, Navigation basics, and Compass Reading and Usage either :)

Yaaarrrr .hic!

@danutti
    Welcome aboard Danutti! You will fit in well amongst our fleet.