Cutthroats - #1 | Weekly Events | PvP | Adventure & RP | #BeMoreCutthroat | Custom Bot | Merch | 18+

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Stirliing#0232
    Region/Time Zone: CST
    Platform: PC
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I have been playing this game since launch and have maxed out several accounts. I have always been very heavy into PVP with smaller groups of friends. I am looking to find more like minded people that are still active.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number:Lortha#9224
    Region/Time Zone:AEST
    Platform:PC
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I'm relatively new to the game, and enjoy playing in guilds and such. i've been gaming for many years and have played key roles in WoW back when i was raiding, as i have stop playing that game i am looking for a new familey to join, and with my misses (Alyrian/Callaly) already in cutthroats it makes sense to join.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Longs#4421
    Region/Time Zone: U.K./GMT
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I've had to grind out Pirate Legend pretty much alone because I don't have any regulars to play the game with. So I'm used to fighting against the odds solo sloop vs duo sloop/brigs/galleons. I know how to think on my feet and adapt to the situation. That said the most fun I've had in the game is when playing with friends and to a lesser extent as part of an open crew. I find open crews can be very hit-and-miss however, lack of mic or language barriers can limit the effectiveness of the ship especially in combat.

I'm very much a completionist and enjoy going through the Tall Tales multiple times. I've competed the first two chapters several times to help my friends when they've come on the game and new friends I've made via open crews. Some things are harder or time-consuming to do solo though like the Forts or The Fort of the Damned.

I guess what I want is to play the game with like-minded people. People committed to the game and who enjoy it as much as I do.

Discord Name: Tyrannos#0780
    Region: Poland
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I am in interested in mastering my skills and learning new things specially in pvp. I am playing regularly since summer 2019th. I am a loyal person to the cause and to people. I have never been trolling like blowing up kegs just for fun or throwing my crew's loot.

I think my post last week was overlooked, or you all are really cutthroat!

@thetylife
    Ahoy there Tyler. I read your application and I really enjoyed the read. I sent you a friend request on discord, i'd love to get to know you a little more.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: King Quincy#9019
    Region/Time Zone: GMT +1, Amsterdam time
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I'm efficient, in both adventure and arena, and i'm in need of other like-minded individuals to play the game better. I have a lot of experience playing the game, and can do a fort, steals or pvp in general very well.

Gamertag: Toom0
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number:Toom#0001
    Region/Time Zone: EU
    Time: GMT
    What makes you a potential candidate?: Currently have 1000 or so hours in sea of thieves and have been a avid player for a while with around 100+ hours of game-play during the early alpha. (4.5mil Distance Sailed) I am a highly dedicated player who is respectful and fully committed to this faction. I am free nearly every day for up to 10-12 hours amusing nothing comes up as i work and study from home.
    Additional Info: I adore this game!

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: makkpakk58#5479
    Region/Time Zone: GMT+2
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I have searched around the seas for a worthy opponent with no luck, so came this group of pirates to my attention!
    I have been playing this game since launch and i love every second of it! Im an active player, im doing well solo on a sloop but i mostly play with my mates who i found on the seas! Im usually the boarder and "pvp'er" and doing well.
    Id love to join your discord and find more people to roam the seas with :)

@kingquincyus597 Looking forward to going on adventures together!

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: ScalaZen#1016
    Region/Time Zone: NA/EST
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat:

• Thriving for wins and deathmatch with some current Cuthroat members.
    • Great Navigator of the seas.
    • Always spent time in the Insiders to keep up to date with all news & updates.
    • Mainly Solo Sloop
    • Proficient in any roll on Galleon

@stiirliing Ahoy mate, we always be looking for sailors who fancy themselves some PvP. I'll be connecting with you on Discord shortly.

@lourtha Ahoy! We always be willing to take in new sailors. And I'm glad to hear that your misses is already in our ranks. I be looking forward to seeing you on the seas soon.

@superlonghurst Aye, mate. Ye be sounding like someone we need in our fleet. I can't wait to be setting sail with ye soon. We will be connecting on Discord soon.

@tyrannos1019 I be appreciating that you aren't of the trolling type. We will be connecting on Discord soon, mate.

@toom0 Ye be getting me excited te sail with ye, mate. I shall be connecting with you on Discord soon.

@makkpakk58 We are all quite the PvPers so I'm sure you will be fitting in well with our ranks. I'm looking forward to sailing with ye soon.

@scalazen Ahoy! We always like te see when our sailors are proficient in any role on a ship. I'll be connecting with ye on Discord soon.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: SnowRat#0050
    Region/Time Zone: UK BST
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: Hi my name is Tom and I absolutely love the game. I come from Cornwall in England and am a friendly laugh, I work well as both a leader and as part of a crew and am an excellent helmsman. I love working with a good crew to speed our way through voyages and make as much gold as possible while also finding the time for some light hearted fun. my PvP skills are decent and i can aim a cannon with good accuracy and I hope to be accepted as I already played with one member of your group and he told me how friendly you all were and I could do with some regular players to make friends with, hope to hear from you.

@snowwraith Ahoy mate! I'm always looking for pirates who are efficient on their adventures! We will be connecting on Discord soon.

Ahoy!

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: HRZN Whit#5563
    Region/Time Zone: UK/BST

The names Cpt. DeWhitt - previously TRS Trampler. I originally join the Cutthroats at the beginning with Indigo. I sailed some of the first Voyages with Ragetrox back in the day. I have had my ups and downs with the community and issues IRL have caused me to step away until very recently.

I have come here in hopes of returning to the fray! I'm looking to rejoin and have some fun sailing, pirating and skirmishing on the Sea of Thieves. I am an involved kinda person that jumps head first into almost everything I do.

Keen to get stuck in claim the Seas.

P.s. I love Rum!

The Uncle Dean#7980
    over 50
    CST
    PC
    I enjoy everything about this game.

Discord Name: CarnageReflux #3015
    Region/Time Zone: Ontario, Canada/EST
    Platform: PC(main)/Xbox
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: Hey I'm Collin, I was apart of the Cutthroats last year but I fell out of sea of thieves and gaming in general for a bit. But I'm back and ready to kick a$$. I'm decent at PvP, looking to get better. Hope to hear from ya soon!

@carnagereflux Nice to see you again, Carnage! I'm inviting you through discord DMs right now

Discord Name: Knoxiius#8888
    Region/Time Zone: AUTZ
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I have been playing the game for around a year and a half now. I engage in all facets of the game from pvp to pve and have often engaged in large group environments, whether that be large scale pvp or alliance fleets, I look to use and develop my skills to become a better pirate!

Gamertag: Grzesiu2137
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: Grzesiuhombre#8973
    Region/Time Zone: EU - GMT+2
    What makes you a potential cantidate?
    I've started playing SoT 7 months ago and i loved this game more than all other games i played. I was looking for a nice community in which i can learn more about the game, especially PvP part because i liked it the most. My friend from polish community server who is a member of cutthroat pirates told me about this server and this community and asked me if i want to write an application. I liked his stories about this server very much and i decided to try to join this community to improve my PvP and PvE skills and to help build the family by being another friendly member who almost always wants to play.
    Additional info
    I am a loyal, friendly pirate who loves this game. I won't abandon this group for any other community. I am an event manager on polish SoT server to expand the community of SoT. Joining Cutthroat pirates would be my most precious thing about playing SoT and being a part of discord.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: leolionleon#7028
    Region/Time Zone: cst
    Platform: pc
    I have been playing see of thieves for about 1 1/2 years, i enjoy every aspect of this game and believe i have become quite adept at it

Gamertag: ResinatedAunt3
    Discord Name & 4-Digit #: justout #7310
    Age 21
    Region/Time Zone: U.S. PST
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I have played the game since it was released and followed it in its beta stages. I have not been playing for the past several months because of school and work, so my PVP skills are a little rusty. I love the lore and playstyle of the game. I enjoy role play and casual play they can add so much to the game. I'm looking for fellow pirates who appreciate the game as much as I do, and want to play as a crew. This game is amazing and with a fleet such as this it can make it even better.

@trs-trampler Welcome back! ^^

@grzesiu2137 I am excited to be sailing with you towards golden shores!

@knoxiius @Grzesiu2137 @Leolionleon @ResinatedAunt3 Ahoy mates! I be appreciating your applications! I will be reaching out to each of you on Discord soon.

Gamertag: RawnMower TV
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: RawnMower#8027
    Region/Time Zone: NA - US Eastern Time
    What makes you a potential candidate?:

I'm new to the game but very addicted to it. I've been playing for a few weeks with a Cutthroat (Mishra) showing me a few things. I've stolen a FOTD and I'm instantly addicted to the PVP aspect. I've since stolen a few regular forts solo on a sloop. I'm a mechanically talented player, I come from a PvP heavy background and I'm interested in getting MUCH better at the game by learning from knowledgeable members and in turn contributing to the community.

@indigo-koolai
    Are you guys still taking members current legend Athena 10 that lost his crew to another game I log over 5 hours daily and need to roll with a good solid fleet. Lmk I play Xbox one currently pc is currently being built and I’m desperate

Gamer tag CTGHOST88
    Discord CTGHOST88 #6952
    USA EST
    Xbox one currently PC getting redone
    I’m a good recruit cause I’m a legend athena 10 with tons of XP. I’m heavy into PvP Marksmen with cannons and have stolen over 31 athenas from the infamous tuck. I’ve also helped over a dozen become legends as being a team player is key in this game. I want to join a community where I can get a good crew mine left for a new game how upsetting. I can be aggressive and also passive when needed. My friends call me the carpenter cause I can patch some holes give me a chance and let’s make some coin.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: CavemanSam#9073
    Region/Time Zone: EU GMT + 1
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I am naturally driven, competitive and fiercely loyal. As a new player I need some time among experienced players to get me up to speed with the mechanics of the game. In return you can expect an effective, dependable and upbeat member of your team.