Cutthroats - #1 | Weekly Events | PvP | Adventure & RP | #BeMoreCutthroat | Custom Bot | Merch | 18+

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: iamwilliamb #5593
    Region/Time Zone: usa eastern
    Platform: xbox one x
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I have been playing since the closed beta pretty religiously. I am pirate legend Athena 10. sea dogs is only non maxed faction at 37. I can sail the map accurately (90% of the time) with only needing a destination. working on the grind of original faction accommodations and all the new bilge rat stuff as its added. I like steal things and kill people. (sometimes I fail at both but its fun anyway)

Discord: Kaedyn#0001
    Region/Time Zone: UK/EU/GMT
    Platform: PC
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I've played the game since launch, took a bit of a break and also streamed the game. I'm quite good with the mechanics and enjoy all the game modes. I'm friendly and can do competitive parts of the game as well as lead. Just now a Pirate Legend looking for a home!

Gamertag: AltheaLBL
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: AltheaLBL#2199
    Region/Time Zone: CST
    What makes you a potential candidate?: Been playing SoT since beta, love the PVP and Arena aspects of the game and want to join to mostly find good arena games and improve / have fun.

@Indigo-Koolai

Gamertag: CivilizedowlSG
    Discord Name & 4 Digit Number:
    Region/Time Zone: PST
    Platform: XB1
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I believe I am a potential Cutthroat because I like to play hard, I am very loyal and I love the PvP mechanics and the concept of naval combat. Overall I think I would be great addition to the crew and I think I could be very useful.

@the-crond0r @drunker247 @JoKerRSA I be appreciating the interest, mates! I be looking forward to the adventures soon.

@thenoblenemesis @SwissSlaughter aye! I be looking forward to seeing ye both out on the seas soon!

@rooted79 @CaptAbeFr0man I be appreciating the interest, mates. But how old do ye's be? We be an +18 Discord so that be an important question.

@civilizedowlsg @Chlodovicus @KaedanTV I be appreciating the posts, lads. Looking forward to taking to the seas with ye soon!

@iamwilliamb Thanks for the interest, lad. But do be telling us a bit more about ye self!

@althealbl I like that you're interested, mate. But I need to be knowing how old ye are. We be an 18+ Discord.

Ahoy !
    Discord Name : Tiramis31#8862
    Region/Time Zone: Europe Central Time
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat:
    Been playing the game for about a year, and been pvping for about a year. I'm all about fighting, stealing and having fun. I play quite often, and I'm excited to get to join some of the community events organized by the Cutthroats ! I've been hearing a lot about those, and I feel like now is the time I should try to join !
    See you on the seas, as our Lord says.

@yourmanvp

31 years old! Already joined the discord, too.

@yourmanvp age 40 :)

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: ProfoundLunatic#3902

Region/Time Zone: Eu/GMT+2

I've been on and off the game since launch so i have a bit of experience. Im looking for a community to have a good time with when playing the game. I want to widen my experience with good crews and fun players. I also see myself as an fast learner and take up things quick. I just mainly want to sail with fun and experienced players. I love pvp

GamerTag: AtomicDane (Alt Acc for Arena and Grinding Currently)
    Discord Name: Snayyvee
    The Four Digits: #6969
    Region/Time Zone: Central America (GMT-5)
    Platform: PC/Xbox (Mainly Xbox)
    What makes me a potential Cutthroat: Having two accounts with both 240 wins, both accounts having 50, 50, 50, 50, 50, 10 being able to Plan and Accord Attacks on Ships Solo Spawn Camping Entire Galleons (I can add clips if needed) also just recently joined The Royal British Navy

Gamertag: Evil Snowman X
    Discord ID: Evil Snowman X#5178
    Region/Time Zone: US Central
    PVP savage, good communicator and teammate, good naval fighter and love to make the seas salty

Gamertag: Dough3er
    Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Dough3er #8626
    Region/Time Zone: GMT UK
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: Been in game last day of beta, good cannoneer, captain, know the map in my head, also lots of ex Grizzly guys like myself are joining, typical Brit with a sense of humour :)

@tiramis31 I be appreciating your interest. Looking forward to sailing together soon!

@profoundlunatic Aye! I be looking forward to sailing with ye's soon!

@atomicdane I be looking forward to sailing with ye's soon, mate. Quite a seasoned pirate.

@mcp3nguin I be appreciating the confidence. But we not be going out of way to add an extra salt. We don't tolerate toxic behavior.

@dough3er I be looking forward to meeting ye's soon, lad.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: rcreasey#0958
    Region/Time Zone: US Pacific
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I've been playing since launch and am extremely passionate about this game. I'm a veteran helmsman, but can easily flex into whatever role is required of my crew. I enjoy piracy through pvp (especially with the Fort of the Damned content, where my crew and I stole two chests of legend last night alone), or doing other pve content like Tall Tales (I managed to grind out the Gold Hoarder's curse almost entirely on a solo sloop).

@tarnawska I be appreciating the interest, mate! I look forward to sailing with ye's soon!

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number:Cyn#5918
    Region/Time Zone:USA/EST
    Platform:PC
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: Looking to play with experienced players in Arena and in Open World and yet still have fun. Been trying to find a solid quality org. Very passionate about the game and been playing since Beta.

@cynn03

Have you already joined our Discord? It is quite important if you want to join us :)

You will find a lot of nice people to play with!

Gamertag: GhouLy
    Naro#0891
    Region/Time Zone: AEST GMT+10
    Pirate Legend week 3, Athena 10 first 2 months, don't really lose closed crew Arena. My pirate is mega obese.

@ghouly

Always good to have more Australian pirates. Welcome!

@ghouly Aye, we need more true blue, white, and red blooded Australians here!

Gamertag: PotterSauce
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: PotterSauce#7989
    Region/Time Zone: NA West / MST
    What makes you a potential candidate?: I talk fast, I shoot faster. I am a member of many many SoT discord communities, live streamer, commentator (Commentated Sea of Champions alongside mixer.com/mudcat) and am a general cool dude

Additional Info: I also think Ragetrox is a really cool guy

Rabid#4052
    US/PST
    PC
    What makes you a potential candidate?: I have been playing the game since Feb and know the workings and how to play well with others
    Additional Info: Fun to sail with and try to have a good time playing with my crew mates and keep good comunication

@RabidMaster1980 Welcome welcome, pleasure seeing the discord growing! Enjoy! @PotterSauce Welcome to the Cuttroats again! Rock on, we have quite a few Canadians in the discord! Welcome!

• Chief

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Adjudicator#6971
    Region/Time Zone: Pacific Standard (-8GMT)
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I am a fairly seasoned Sea of Thieves player even though I don't date back to launch. I maintain a cool head even when things look grim (which they rarely do). Mostly do pvp related tasks in this game but make it a point not to be toxic to players that haven't asked for it. I like the idea of having a tight knit community that is like minded and has each others backs.

@irksomepack53

We definitely got each others backs! You'll find your home here ;)

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: disnubzakilla#8609
    Region/Time Zone: eastern
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: A pirates life is a life for me . I take every advantage given all while giving no quarter it doesn't matter if i be a crew of 4 or of 1 all ends up on the ferry when im done