Cutthroats - #1 | Weekly Events | PvP | Adventure & RP | #BeMoreCutthroat | Custom Bot | Merch | 18+

@reiniel4318 Hey there, I am having a hard time adding you on discord to get you an invite. Can you check to ensure that what you put in your app is [your discord name with the]#tag.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Hagenth#9213
    Region/Time Zone: CEST (GMT+2)
    Platform: Windows 10/PC
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I have started Sea of Thieves in June 2019, and never stopped playing it since. I am an achievement hunter, with 98.48% of the game done at this moment (so far, I entirely finished tall tales, reaper's bones, gold hoarder, sea dogs and hunter's call), and I'm training as a helmsman for competition, making me a PVPVE player. I have a good knowledge of the game and its mechanics. I am a very friendly person, and I love the Cutthroats that I know so far, love what they have done, and it would be a great honor to be a part of this adventure. I am always trying to get better, training in the arena and trying to finish the Order of Souls and Merchant Alliance. I believe that this game has to be played with some great crews, and I am sure the Cutthroat are an amazing crew to join! I woud love to learn from Cutthroats, and who knows, maybe teach too? I would be a good Cutthroat because I'm always chilling and having fun, but I can be very serious when we have to, since "the spirit of competition runs through my veins", and "who am I to disapoint?"!

@indigo-koolai

Discord Name Matty#7167
    Region/Time Zone: EU
    Platform: PC
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat:
    im great as a Deckhand and Boarding and i love to help out and have fun and learn something new. im playing sea of thives daily. my first time i sailed 26/01/2019. i like PVPVE

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Gontrop (already on discord server)
    Region/Time Zone: PT/BST

I'm very friendly, and methodic, love to play the game and been playing it since day 1 non stop! Because of that I know the game very well and its mechanics, the map, the boats, the events, the "secrets" and most important the how-to and not-to.
    I've been focusing on fulfilling the commendations as much as I can so even when playing since day 1 I'm not an awesome PVP player and this is one of the reasons I apply too. I need to learn how to PVP well and flawless!
    Overall I'm a very good player and a funny pirate to be with. I'm very clumsy doe... I'm the pirate on the sloop that skirmishes so much until it jumps off of the won boat by mistake. LOL Doesn't happen often... but it already did.
    I've met some of your members and I loved the few good times I had with them! Maybe have more?
    It's up to you guys!

We shall sail toguether!
    See ya on the seas!
    Gontrop

Gamertag: Too Amazing z
    Discord name & 4-digit number: Too Amazing z#4125 (in discord already)
    Region/Time Zone: EST
    What makes you a potential candidate?: Well ive hade a love for this game from day one and enjoy the adventures it brings. I had met DisNubzAkilla and UnrelentForce (i hope i spelled their names right) on the seas and we had a really great fight tons of back and forth and was overall a great time after a certain point we decided to talk and get more supplies so we can fight again. After talking they had mentioned the cut throats and how we would fit right in, they also added us on discord. Aside from that i love pvp and ill grind out pve with people and just overall look to have a good time. i feel there is more i can add but dont want to write out a whole story and put you all to sleep.
    I would love to join, its up to you to decide. If anymore info is needed will gladly answer any questions.
    hope to see you on the seas.

Cutthroat application.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Dover#4334
    Region/Time Zone: Stockholm (GMT+1)

1. Got invited by unrelentforce. Met unrelentforce and disnubzakilla on the seas and had an excellent time. Great people.
    2. I love the PvP gameplay in SoT and and want to meet and play with people who share the same passion for fighting to the death.
    3. No mercy!

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Dex#6816
    Region/Time Zone: UK
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: Active player and decent at PvP, I cannot say I'm great though. Done plenty of voyages, I'm a Pirate Legend, I roleplay my character "Deathly Jones" and I like to work with competent crewmates and people to RP with.

This post is deleted!

@indigo-koolai

Gamertag: JonTheJunglist
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: JonTheJunglist#4352
    Region/Time Zone: GMT
    What makes you a potential candidate?: Played for years, I used to be more than capable but stop playing and rusty now, looking to get back into it and be able to dominate the High seas with competent players
    Additional Info: I've played in gaming communities since i was a teenage, I know how act and treat players with respect.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Jotuni#9151
    Region/Time Zone: EU/GMT +2
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: Who wouldn't want a crewmate that spreads love and happiness? Because that's me. At least that's what I want to be remembered as. I believe that it's much more rewarding to uplift others and praise them for all the good work they do instead of trashtalking and bringing others down. I've been playing Sea of Thieves for a few years now and nowadays I play SoT almost on daily basis. I enjoy both adventure and arena, and I do love completing all the achievements and getting all the commendations. I hope I'll be able to get to know you all soon.

@indigo-koolai

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Luna#9658
    Region/Time Zone: EU
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I discovered the game relatively recently after a recommendation from friends and been enjoying it a lot. Sadly a lot of those friends have stopped playing since then for various reasons but I'd like to keep on sailing and sailing together is more fun than sailing on my own. I've been recommended joining the Cutthroats and well, that's why I am here.

@TheRealSkrunch and @JonTheJunglist looking forward to sailing with you both.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: CeroZero#0061
    Region/Time Zone: USA/Pst
    Platform:Pc / xbox one
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: What Makes me a Potential Cutthroat , is the love of games and the enjoyment of playing with others . and the will to try hard each time and get better .

@lostn00dles1337 Happy to have you.

@indigo-koolai

Gamertag: Gardener4u
    Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Gardener.J#9336
    Region/Time Zone:NA - US Eastern Time/ anytime
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I have a member of a prestigious military-sim clan - 7th Cavalary Gaming - for a couple years, achieving the rank of Platoon SGT. I bring organizational and leadership skills, and a desire to play with highly organized and trained seamen/pirates with a desire to play competitively in PVP and or PVE environments. Also, i enjoy role playing as a pirate, aaarrrggghhh!

@gardener4u Well pirate, we shall plunder the seas together!

Gamertag: UPC1231
    Discord Name: UPC123#4640
    Region/Time Zone; GMT
    Platform: PC (but I have it on xbox app not PC, play with mouse and keyboard)
    What makes me a potential candidate? I have over two hundred hours on this game and I'm absolutely in love with it, I'm hoping to join a community that feels the same and wants to end every other pirate on the sea. I've obviously amassed a few skills along the way and I enjoy an aggressive play style but in a chill way- rolling up to another ship while blaring giornos theme or raid sirens and then sinking them and having a chat with them after, that's the kind of play I'm after. Hope this community is still active.

@upc1231 We are indeed still active. Invite incoming.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Blacksumus Prime #4944
    Region/Time Zone: United States, EST
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I have been playing for a wile now( at least 2 years) and have dived head first into the game, embracing everything that it means to be a pirate. my strong suits are captaining ships, formulating tactics, and good ol skullduggery. i know that the head on approach doesn't work in every situation and will make adjustments accordingly. i prefer captaining brigs but i can handle any ship that's thrown at me
    @Indigo-Koolai, i hope to hear from you soon :)

@blacksumusprime Let's see what kind of mischief we can get into. Though please check your discord tag as the 1 linked appears to be incorrect or misspelled.

GamerTag: Oli#8003
    Discord Name & 4 Digit Number:Oli#3492
    Region/Time Zone: EU servers/Live in South Africa, GMT +2
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: In all seriousness, this game has brought me many good friends and great memories so far, I've played in nearly all aspects of the game and would like to sharpen my skills with the help of the Cutthroats, I'm an all around good guy, you can ask Zieglarr or Jotuni, and I'm interested in going further within the competitive sea of thieves community, I will be more than happy to share some of the things I've learnt to newer players and help them hone their skills. @MxMoo

Gamertag: Zieglarr
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: Zieglarr #0955
    Region/Time Zone: EU - GMT+2
    What makes you a potential cutthroat: I want to improve in the game and potentially help others to do the same. I think the cutthroat community has awesome people in it and I would like to be a part of them.

@oli8003 Love the enthusiasm but if you could give us a bit more about you and your experience with the game.

@zieglarr Come show us what you got.

@mxmoo What makes you a potential Cutthroat: In all seriousness, this game has brought me many good friends and great memories so far, I've played in nearly all aspects of the game and would like to sharpen my skills with the help of the Cutthroats, I'm an all around good guy, you can ask Zieglarr or Jotuni, and I'm interested in going further within the competitive sea of thieves community, I will be more than happy to share some of the things I've learnt to newer players and help them hone their skills.