Cutthroats - #1 | Weekly Events | PvP | Adventure & RP | #BeMoreCutthroat | Custom Bot | Merch | 18+

@callaly

You're already in the server, but I'd like to welcome you officially.

We're always eager to help people get better at the game and hopefully they get to enjoy their time with us while we're at it, hope to see you sailing around!

@rooted79

Good to see some old salts interested in joining our group!

Happy to have you mate, I'll add you and get a discord link sent out to you asap.

@indigo-koolai

Gamertag: Matticus215
    Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Mattix#1313
    Region/Time Zone: West Coast(Oregon) / PST
    Platform: Xbox
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: SoT is an incredible game with immense room for growth. In the short time I have been on the seas I have proven myself amongst my friends as a vaulable crew member, and now I am looking to join an active community to sail the seas with. I mainly sail for adventure, but I am confidently comfortable in PvP. I refuse to back down from a fight, and never surrender! #BeMoreCutthroat

Additional Info: I am loyal crew memeber, I will work with others to improve. I encourage feedback and I am constantly researching new tactics and strategies to ensure I have the upper hook!

@matticus215

You've got the perfect attitude, and I think you'll fit right in.

I've added you on discord!

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Mad Sweeney#2075
    Region/Time Zone: GMT
    Platform:PC
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I'm an angry ginger Irishman that loves the sea. Better with a crew of course! Having my ginger Aura is a uplifting spirit for the crew. Just standing upon ye ship is a good enough send off to them from me. Or shoot someone. Either..

@xx-natrix-xx

The world needs more Gingers... and so do we!

Happy to have ye. I've added you on discord.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Aceofhearts7 #2471
    Region/Time Zone: US/CST
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: ex military and willing to listen aboard a ship as well as joke around and just have fun in whatever adventure my crew is on.

@crimmlegna7 Aye, we be having plenty of mates with your background among our ranks. I be looking forward to seeing ye on the seas!

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: BadNewsWashington#8214
    Region/Time Zone: US EST
    Platform: PC
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I just wanted a good niche group to be with. I am decent at the game and well versed in what needs to be done. I am almost a Pirate Legend (Nearly 50 in Trader, Cannon, and Gold)

@kt3twistedriot a niche group to play with? I assume you mean a crew to play with consistently! You'll find experienced and close-knit sailors here.

Some of our sailors go on to play other games with their very same friends they meet in the fleet, or create competitive teams to compete with in Sea of Thieves Events and Tournaments.

Do you enjoy roleplay, some chill PVE, or fighting with other players? What would you say you enjoy the most of those three?

@vi-greenbean-iv I am a mixture of Chill PVE and Fighting with Players. It depends who i am around and what goals we have intended for the day. I can be very Aggressive towards other players if thats the mood I am in today (In other words, stealing Treasure from those doing FOTD/Forts etc) or just run around collecting treasure and doing Tales etc.

It varies day to day with the mood I am in and what the mood with the group is. Not a big Roleplayer though. Least, not in this game.

Donovan#3852
    NA - EST
    PC
    Been playing regularly since launch, PL since Cursed Sails, Athena 10 since Forsaken Shores. I'm capable of and all for just about anything as long as it's entertaining, which is not nearly as restrictive as it sounds. At times, the kind of player to camp an island with chests in Arena and act like an idiot to rub salt in the wound. At other times, an innocent do-gooder that wouldn't hurt a fly until they blow up the boat and make off with the contents. And then sometimes just a goofball who solos a Skelly Lord or goes adventuring on a rowboat because it makes for a fun ride.
    A crew member I met not long ago recommended this server to me, so I'm interested in how you'll stack up.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number:sea dog#0614
    Region/Time Zone:GMT+3
    Platform:pc
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat:sea of thieves is my favorite game and I feel like I am lackin people to play with and you know how open crew is soI am going to leave the coice up to you because I am not 18 quite yet but I realy want to be a part of this awsome community so if you could except I would be greatful to you

@fcr-of-muthers said in Cutthroats - #1 | Weekly Events | PvP | Adventure & RP | #BeMoreCutthroat | Custom Bot | Merch | 18+:

Platform:pc
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat:sea of thieves is my favorite game and I feel like I am lackin people to play with and you know how open crew is soI am going to leave the coice up to you because I am not 18 quite yet but I realy want to be a part of this awsome community so if you could except I would be greatful to you

I'd like to recommend you redo your application. Convince us why we should give you an exception to an established rule. (Also spell check would be nice.)

The longer your application is, and if it's coming from the heart... That is what will win you votes among us Officers. =)

Discord - Snottra#8470
    Age - 21
    Region/Time Zone - Sweden, Central European Time
    Platform - PC
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat:
    I have played "Sea of Thieves" from early start, so I have been around from start and experienced its development. I have skills both in PvP and PvE. I can commandeer all 3 ships efficiently and I am great at chasing other boats and make them come to a stop.
    But my main expertise is going in and hide on enemy ships and when my crewmates strikes, I will make sure they won't shoot back at our ship nor repair theirs.

@indigo-koolai
    Discord name: Swish Haze#3290
    Region: CET
    I beleive that i can be a great addition to your community because I've been playing this game for over a year. I have over 600 hours worth of game experience and I consider myself good in pvp. Sea of Thieves is my favorite game and I play it on a daily. Most of my SoT friends are members of your server and they told me that you guys can provide great crews when it comes to playing Arena. Since I'm in desperate need for a good Arena crew that's why I'm trying to join you guys. I'm ready to be an active and respectful member of your community!

@indigo-koolai
    Discord name: AM Reddot#4955
    Region: UTC +1 Amsterdam

Stopped playing the game quite shortly after release. Started out with a crew of RL friends but day by day the crew got smaller. And so after a while I was the last man standing and decided to take a break aswell. The planned short break became a pretty long one. Now back in the game and looking for a mature crew to join. In any crew/community or guild I've been a part of I've been an active and contributing member.

My main focus for now is mainly sail for adventure, but I am comfortable in PvP. I’m not the type that wants to avoid a fight. Always in for the kill!!

@warlordtmc Ahoy, I think ye gonna be finding some grand adventures with us, mate.

@snottraa Ye be sounding like the kind of pirate we be looking for! Welcome aboard, mate.

@swish-haze Looking forward to setting sail with you soon, mate!

@am-reddot Welcome back to the seas, mate! Glad to have ye aboard.

@yourmanvp said in Cutthroats - #1 | Weekly Events | PvP | Adventure & RP | #BeMoreCutthroat | Custom Bot | Merch | 18+:

@am-reddot Welcome back to the seas, mate! Glad to have ye aboard.

Cheers!

@yourmanvp
    Can't wait

@yourmanvp How do I join your Discord channel? I can't use the link from the post.

@snottraa Ditto.

@warlordtmc @Snottraa

Same

@am-reddot @WarLordTMC @Snottraa @Swish-Haze

Apologies guys, the discord is invite only and we forgot to send you the codes. I've added you all as a friend and will send you the code once you add me back.

(Here is my second application as requested from vaden the liar)
    Platform: pc
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat:I fully understand and respect your concern about my age. If you were to make an exception, I am calm in most stressing situations, if it gets too frustrating I just shut up (my rage mode) for a few minutes and come back with a clear mind. I must state that I really like the theme of the cutthroats and I support what you are doing and have done in the past. To keep this kind of passion for a community is something I really respect. I would be honored if you would let me be a part of it, even if that is only for a testing period. Thank you

@fcr-of-muthers hey man, I’ve added you on discord, I’d love to talk more.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Tjurigmunk#4899
    Region/Time Zone: Scandinavia / CET
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: Looking for more permanent people to play with. Currently Pirate Legend (Athena's 8) but rarely find people to play with for more than a few days. Found out about this game a few months ago through an offer on Xbox Gamepass on PC and has been hooked since.

Been shot at been stabbed
    Been beatin' up real bad
    Survived everything without being killed

And I know im married to the sea
    Some people are locked down
    Some are free
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4Z8FVipBqQ

@tjurigmunk We've got plenty of folks for you to play with. I've added you on discord!

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Goodizon#6092
    Region/Time Zone: USA/CST
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: Would love to get involved with the game again. Took a very long break from the game after being a Alpha/Beta/Founder on the game. Interested in meeting new people to roam the sea with. Very mature and can follow orders to ensure a smooth sail. Just shoot me a message

@goodizon We're excited you've decided to join us!
    I've added you on discord!

P.S. Chelsea is better. ;)

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Acex98x#1171
    Region/Time Zone: EU / GMT+1
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat:
    My knowledge of the game is wide and deep as the whole Sea of Thieves itself, my work with the Italian community consisted in forming a familiar place for every new pirate in many ways. My most proud merit, I think, is the commitment to create bonds between SoT Italia and different communities, thing that I trained managing as second in command of the biggest Italian Crew and the oldest that still mean something in the community activity. I miss the time in which I could join your discord and partecipate to Ragetrox's pvp training lessons, or play some arena for the 240 wins with any of the kind Pirates you have mostly every day active in the vocal channels. You have for sure an awsome group of skilled Pirates in this community but what for sure attract me more is the friendly and hearty ambience that you work for, strangely something not so common !

@captainaceahoyy I knew I recognized that name. Welcome back! I've added you on discord.