Pirate game with no pirate flags....

• Just wanted to place this out there....for the devs.... where are my Pirate flags???? would like to see a custom flag maker ...or ability to purchase different flags....skull and crossbones.... plague flags.... piece flags ext.

I woulda thought this would be a no brainer in a pirate ...let alone sailing game.

Views
  • @kadin-behave
    You CAN buy sails and flags for your ship. You have to talk to the shipright on any Outpost. She's expensive though.

• @im-the-beer-man You can buy sails but not flags

• @neolpwnz Your flag is dependant on the sails you buy.

• pirate game with plenty of pirate stuff missing,, perhaps a game missing too ? fed up with it already, i am

• @im-the-beer-man I've got the sails (Sea Dog) and the hull(Admiral) but my flag is just plain white.

• Off topic, I'm sorry, but is it true if one crew member buys a sail and another buys the "hood ornament lol" do both items end up on the same ship; the shared ship?

• Yeah this bothered me a LOT when I bought my sails. Literally only the sails changed not the flag atop my ship. Also the sloop back end doesn't change at all just the one sail... like what?

• Hey give this thread a look, we have suggested ideas. Add to it!

https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/43785/game-lacking-substance

• I really want to see actual pirate flags in the game black with white skull and crossbones and variants of that flag!

• @ch4rk said in Pirate game with no pirate flags....:

Off topic, I'm sorry, but is it true if one crew member buys a sail and another buys the "hood ornament lol" do both items end up on the same ship; the shared ship?

yep

• @neolpwnz same here i dont want a white flag im not French lol

Views
1 out of 12