didnt get my Pre-Order bonus items

• Ahoy! dev!
    i pre-ordered Sea Of Thieves march 18/2018,
    And haven't recives my black dog Pack yet! Help!

Views
  • Same here, but I have seen that the team say to wait until the 23rd and if you haven't got it by then post a support ticket with the relevant information

• They are saying somewhere about that now on release get PACK only people which preorder it before closed beta 20.1.2018 I think. People which buy it after this date get it later but I dont know when because I read about It 2 days back.

• @bloodavenger98
    thx4info guyz gdTOknw we''ll get it at march 23.

• You are not the only one! Ordered it after the 16th and still waiting on the code and pre-order bonus.

• Also while waiting just check you haven't missed it, you receive a message on xbox live messages with a "redeem code" button.

• @gunxswordx said in didnt get my Pre-Order bonus items:

Ahoy! dev!
    i pre-ordered Sea Of Thieves march 18/2018,
    And haven't recives my black dog Pack yet! Help!

Just to clarify, have you not received the code at all or have you received the code but not got the items?

If you haven't had the code yet they have said that those that pre-ordered after January might get theirs late and that they are in the process of sending them out.

If you have got the code but didn't get the items they had a server issue which is impacting this which they believe to have a fix for which will be rolled out with the patch early next week.

• I didn't get it and I preordered it

• @riley-iv said in didnt get my Pre-Order bonus items:

I didn't get it and I preordered it

Where did you pre-order it from?

If from Microsoft then they are still sending out the codes to people and you will get it as a message through the XBox app (on PC) or through your messages (on XBox console).

• @chris5626
    i pre-ordered from MS store and haven't got any txt on xbox app

• support ticket well only tell you this

"Ahoy there,

Players who have preordered Sea of Thieves after the 26th of January may have to wait for a Xbox Live message with the Black Dog Pack in. This should arrive to you within the next 24 hours.

For players that have preordered between the 16th of March and the 20th of March you may have to wait a little longer to receive this Xbox Live message.

PC: Launch the Xbox App and keep a look out for a message from Xbox Live with the Black Dog code in it.
    Xbox: Keep an eye on your messages on your Xbox. A message from Xbox Live should appear with the Black Dog code in it.

https://support.seaofthieves.com/hc/articles/360000754447-I-preordered-Where-is-my-Black-Dog-pack-

If you have still not received your Black Dog Pack code by the 23rd of March please use the support tools below to create a support ticket for further assistance.

Already redeemed and can't find your item?

Due to the huge number of players redeeming their entitlements we saw some instability occurring in the title. We have temporarily disabled this and a fix is in place for the first patch update, likely to arrive early next week.
    Status: Believed fixed for next game patch (ETA: early next week)."

• @gunxswordx said in didnt get my Pre-Order bonus items:

@chris5626
    i pre-ordered from MS store and haven't got any txt on xbox app

If you pre-ordered from MS then you will definitely get the code. They have said that some of the codes weren't sent out and that they were going to be sending them for a few days after launch. Since then they have found an issue impacting redeemed codes from working so they have temporarily disabled that until it is fixed in the patch early next week. Since codes aren't working for the moment to actually unlock items that might mean they have stopped sending codes out (Since they won't unlock anything just yet).

If you can wait that long I would recommend waiting to see if the patch early next week resolves the issue for you. If it doesn't or you can't wait I'd try a support ticket.

• I've yet to receive my items from the pre-order as well gamertage is leonhart27 on Xbox . I would like to conquer the seas with the black gear while I sink other people's ships. Please fix ASAP.

• I didn’t get my Pre-Order bonus,pre-ordered the game a couple month ago

• Hadn't received mine as well, they hide the redeem code in the Xbox "app" installed on Windows, you need to launch it and look for a new message on the right side which lets you redeem it.

• Pre-ordered on the Microsoft store 03/19/2018. Still have not received the black dog pack. The game is already getting stale for me and i'm extremely salty about not receiving my preorder bonus. I could have saved 60$, played for 2 weeks from the game pass, and quit. I will never buy a game from the Microsoft store again.

• i pre ordered mine bu havent been sent a code :( it was via amazon, how do i contact support?

Views
1 out of 17