Release Notes Discussion - Launch 1.0

• Still getting the bug where I start the game with just one weapon and can't pick up/equip a second. Quitting to the menu or killing my character doesn't always fix it.

• @doctor-n****e написал в Release Notes Discussion - Launch 1.0:

Still getting the bug where I start the game with just one weapon and can't pick up/equip a second. Quitting to the menu or killing my character doesn't always fix it.

Pick the missing weapon (choice it) and die. when u ressurected - u got it

• @w-ii-n-k-s-o rare has stated that any content updates will be free

• @chillypaper074 they just posted on Twitter that they won't implement it, thanks to feedback.

• @katttruewalker it's a shame they listen to this feedback but not to the feedback they've been getting from players for a year about worries for lack of content and now a massive backlash for still having so little content.

• Please Just add a way to change base character appearance without losing progress and everything. Add a monkey plastic surgeon or anything! I wasn't aware of a reroll option and now having almost half way to each rep and around 100k gold collected I found out there were more than 8 options for characters.
    Please let me change this up! Thank you

• @iamnowbored
    Considering the pop-ups you get before you create the character, and also the tooltips down the bottom for buttons that can be used during character creation (one of which is re-roll), I unfortunately do not see yourself being allowed to roll a new character and yet keep your current progress.

• That's nice.

• @ninjarvo

Very Nice to know :D
    Thx for your Work on this Brilliant Game :D

Views
149 out of 150