ICYMI: Get the Flintlock Skin on Mixer

• @iceman-0007 you don't need to watch the entire stream

• I’ve been watching the stream from my Xbox a good 5 hours now still not sure if I’ve received the flintlock or not and I don’t want to log out I’ve been hearing you need to watch for 10min and I’ve been hearing you need to watch the full 8 hours while some are saying they got a notification and some are saying they haven’t I’ve got my Microsoft linked on both my phone and Xbox also I’ve heard you have to wait within 7 days to receive ingame

• @Deckhands Wth gives Mate!?? I watched the stream on Mixer, Signed into Mixer with my Microsoft account, watched the whole stream, and nothing!

I was told, seen, and read we just needed to be present and link accounts.
    Also was told earlier in this thread it didnt matter what you watched mixer on wether it be App, Web, or on Console.

Well if i signed in with my microsoft account on the Mixer App for Android, im sure thats linking in.

What gives????

No email, no xboxlive message with code, logged into the game, nothing in inventory, nothing at weapon shop...

Ps eating that banana at the begining of the stream was hilarious. L***o

• @da-ninja-bling Mixpot rewards take a bit of time to pop up in your account. Up to a week according to the website. Just sit tight for now!

• @taydoge-swift wow. Figured it would just be a bot sending out a code.

• Watching the stream now on my Xbox One.

• @like-39-ninjas said in ICYMI: Get the Flintlock Skin on Mixer:

@grimmy423 you haven't missed out. Stream is live now.

I noticed that, I came onto the stream when Hat Films was around, just gotta wait 7 days or less now.

• I just got off work and had left my computer on with Mixer signed in before I went in for work... I don't see a notification for anything and I didn't get an e-mail. Not sure if I got the flintlock...? How would I know?

• @theunknownd i pre order the game months ago got the beta code and the black dog outfit was included in the beta code game came out tuesday pick up my disk copy Wednesday. so the outfit should have been shown when i put my disk in i suppose it all ready been install. thanks

• Watched the whole stream.. would love to see that pistol skin in my inventory :)

• I never got my skin........ Please help.

• me too.
    no skin ...

• @xgimickx @VapingBad93
    Mixpot rewards take a bit of time to pop up in your account. Up to a week according to the website. Just sit tight for now! as @Taydoge-Swift has mentioned ;)

• I really would like this skin too. Unfortunetely I've missed tha last broadcast. Can I kindly ask Rare to give us another oppurtunity to get this amazing skin?

please like pirates :D everyone deserves a 2nd chance :)

• @dodi779 If I'm not mistaken, this is a skin they already did one giveaway for, making this most recent giveaway that "second chance".

• thanks @Orbit-Storm

how about a 3rd chance?

you making me look bad man! :D

I just want that skin that's all

RIP Flintlock Skin

• @theunknownd Hello, I watched the stream yesterday from 18:00 PM to 3:00 AM, my microsoft account is linked to mix for 1 years, and I have received nothing...

• Watched it, I was logged in, aaaaannnnd I got nothing.

• Same here was logged in and watched for hours, no flintlock skin (or black dog pack) yet.

• @groggy-lawless @Padd @Ethanael29

Scroll up in this thread, and you'll see this:

Mixpot rewards take a bit of time to pop up in your account. Up to a week according to the website. Just sit tight for now!

From @Taydoge-Swift

You should also have see in the chat on the stream the same question asked and answered every few minutes: "how do I get the pistol?" "You get a notification through XBox Notifications within 7 days".

• @oldies-23 Both of these are known issues:

https://support.seaofthieves.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115015860268-Missing-Delayed-Items-Gold-and-Reputation

For missing gold and reputation see point 2 "Player rewards being delayed" - they do come through eventually, don't log out and back in again as that puts more strain on the servers. I've certainly had rewards come through overnight after I finished playing (logged out on day 1 with only 199 gold, and then when I logged back in the next day was up at about 3k).

For the missing pre-order bonuses, see point 4 "Players not receiving entitlements such as the Black Dog Pack" - again server load is the issue and this has been disabled for now, with a fix scheduled for "next week"

• @groggy-lawless said in ICYMI: Get the Flintlock Skin on Mixer:

Same here was logged in and watched for hours, no flintlock skin (or black dog pack) yet.

I haven't received my Black Dog pack or Flintlock skin yet. Pretty disappointed if I'm going to be completely honest. Not to throw shade on Rare, I think they have enough to cope with at the moment, but I think this should have been solved by now and codes sent out.

• Almost 23K people watching

• As the stream is over now and as mentioned above, there is a webpage where most concerns can be answered regarding the mixpot, I'll close this one down.

When will I receive my MixPot?

You’ll receive your MixPot within one week or less from the end of the Xbox Live streaming event. Remember, you must be logged in to Mixer with your Microsoft account to get your MixPot.

What if I watched the Xbox Live stream event on Mixer but didn’t receive my MixPot?
    If you didn’t receive your MixPot within one week after watching the Xbox Live stream on Mixer, visit xbox.com/mixpot.

Views
93 out of 94