ICYMI: Get the Flintlock Skin on Mixer

• Good job! Now, when do we get a Doune pistol? :)

• @boooci Tnx a lot, i'm a pc user and i used and will use Mixer on a browser. I used the same email and password that i use for the winstore and the xbox live app. I think (and hope) i'm good to go 🤞🏻

• Well, Just worked it out and I'm at a Funeral during this so I'm out. Damn real life interfering with me pirating.

• My cell phone better have data or else 🔨..lol
    Always at work when these go on

• @its-s****. Can't you ask someone you trust to login for you? It seems 10 mins should be enough...

• Your the best khaleesi!

• What stream do we watch? The Official Xbox stream or Xbox Interactive? Does it matter since one is hosting the other?

• i did the link this morning around 5 am and i still havn't gotten my the skin

• @khaleesibot it wont let me sign into mixer and im not home near my xbox please help

• I really don't use a Flintlock but I'll show up anyhow.

• I very nearly forgot about this haha oh that would have sucked.

• I guess i cant sign in. :(

• @Its-Stoobs leave your comp/Xbox on with Mixer logged in!

everyone else: THIS IS YOUR 30 MINUTE WARNING!! :D

• I was lucky enough to already get my hands on the skin, but for those who don't have it this is great news!

• @shokugeki-kid said in ICYMI: Get the Flintlock Skin on Mixer:

i did the link this morning around 5 am and i still havn't gotten my the skin

You need to be in the xbox live stream that's starting in 17 minutes.

• @theunknownd ty

• THIS IS YOUR 10 MINUTE WARNING!!

• LAST CALL!!!

• @its-stoobs the stream is 8 hours long so hopefully you should be able to catch it ;D

• Looks like I missed out on something, darn.

• So questions:

1. Will we get the skin by watching the stream through Mixer on the Xbox?

2. How long do we have to watch the stream? And if we get disconnected and reconnect will we have issues?

Thanks!

• Does anyone else not have a chat bar?

Mine seemingly disappeared and I don't know how to get it back....

• If we join the stream late (say 20mins) will I still get the skin? I'm watching the stream now

• @khaleesibot question is how much do we need to watch and where do we download it because I'm watching the streem but I don't see where I download the pistol on my Xbox.

• nice pistol

• @grimmy423 you haven't missed out. Stream is live now.

• My mixer account is linked to my Xbox live email, but I haven't got a notification yet. Is this normal?

Edit: might have just figured out my own answer. On mixer Xbox said it can take up to 7 days to get the reward... So it might be a while before you get it lol

• Based on the fact that pre-order rewards and other codes aren't being sent and aren't applying in-game (at least, for some people)... I'm not sure how to expect anything to come from me being tuned into this mixer stream.

Will it be another, "You should have received an Xbox Live message", but I won't?
    Who knows... My problem is, how/when will I ever know if I'm supposed to get this reward or not. I was only expecting a 1 hour stream, or so.

• @pdt-mindstream said in ICYMI: Get the Flintlock Skin on Mixer:

Based on the fact that pre-order rewards and other codes aren't being sent and aren't applying in-game (at least, for some people)... I'm not sure how to expect anything to come from me being tuned into this mixer stream.

Will it be another, "You should have received an Xbox Live message", but I won't?
    Who knows... My problem is, how/when will I ever know if I'm supposed to get this reward or not. I was only expecting a 1 hour stream, or so.

yeah, I have the same question
    I am still waiting for the black dog pack from the xbox live message.. how this will be implemented ? we should wait 7 days or so to see if this worked?
    anyway. hope we receive the black dog pack soon before I am bored of my character with the same starter cloths xD

• @sappyelephante where does it say with the 7 days? I already watched for almost an hour and still no notification or anything of the sorts -.-

Edit: ok I'm stupid :D it stand right under it XD

• @khaleesibot Great I cant get the pistol due to it not letting me login to Mixer. Just Great

• Dang that's a pretty pistol.

• @perfectfata1ity the chat is best avoided to be honest, just people spamming but if you really must... if you are on PC it is probably tucked away to the right, move your mouse to the edge of the screen and you should be able to drag it out left

if on Xbox I think [Y] hides/unhides

• 8hrs of watching these guys trying to beat a skeleton fort not worth the pain just to get a cosmetic skin. I’ll stick to my ferryman content and black dog gear. Really disappointed that MS would force us to watch for 8hrs just to get a reward

Views
93 out of 94