!VOTE! for post-launch content [POLL RESULTS]

• B, L, T

I'd love to have a variety of ships similar to Guns of Icarus. That and having ghost ships roaming around to take out and loot would be awesome.

At the very least though we need some pirate games to play during the downtime sailing. It's far too quiet on the seas far too often.

• B, C, D

i guess you can't respond with less then eight letters.

• M R F

• G.O.S Nice vote!

• @shoothere4exp B C N

• H, L, U.

• I think E, I, S for a start.

• All of them eventually but for now;
    B, M & S

• L,M and S.

• C B N is lyfe

• E) Weaponry and combat (weapong stats too!)
    V) In game Lore! (Easter eggs?? )
    X) other. voodoo magic both good and bad. not necessarily spells but that voodoo dolls and augmented weapons. Also more items that would give advantages.

• Everything on that list...
    A lot of it ties in with other parts for example ghost ships would also fall under enemy NPC. Sea creatures with wildlife etc. A little bit of everythingon that list is needed to make the game last.

• my vote: B, M, P

• @shoothere4exp B,C,S. Although, I must say ALL of these are great ideas that could seamlessly be integrated into this game and should be!!!!

• @shoothere4exp H, S, X

• B F S.
    Hurry up dummies.

• S,T and G.We need NPC ships that hunt for pirates thus making treasure hunting more fun.T cause we need more ships in the ocean and G cause it will attract new players.

• H, O, and U.

• My picks M,V,I

• P, M, O.
    A bounty system could solve a lot of issues with the whole "Outpost Safezone" controversy.

• B,M,F........

• @ShootHere4EXP

J, Q, T

~Captain Maximillian Zeus:
    The Damned Rider of the Ferry
    and Master of the Song of the Dead

Follow the link to hear my tale

• Q E N | REALLY dislike character creation, I get the point of it but could we at least get some save slots or somethin...

• H,I,V. omg my choices sounds bad!

• M, N, O, Q, T and U

• B,O,S is the choice!

I wanna hear the navy say "this is probably the best pirate I have ever seen"

• P, T, H.

• @ShootHere4EXP
    M.H.G

We Need Fishing Via A School Of Sardines By The Shore Tool Would Be Cast Net Bam CrateOSardines

More sea creatures dolphins stingrays crabs on the beach lobster in reefs / sanbars

deffs a bigger map way too small this is the same thing from beta i need more room for me and me crew we dominate a server and end up leaving to catch anoth fort cuz forts right now like 1 per 8 hours T_T kk lmk I link this in my community chat too great post !

• P, T, S but I would love to see everything else in the list,

• B F H also would love C

• B, F, H are in my opinion the best things to implement for the long survival of this game.

• @shoothere4exp B, C, U, but perfect would be to continuously launching bit of everything!
    Thank you so much for the interested!

• M U O

that would be my choice if I had a wish list

• @shoothere4exp B, O, U

Views
1 out of 6293