!VOTE! for post-launch content [POLL RESULTS]

• B, P, U.

• F, I, V. come on guys we need more votes.

• A F P so many good ideas difficult to pick only 3

• @shoothere4exp G J S

• voting for B,F,M

• @shoothere4exp T, C and B

• @shoothere4exp : B, F, S

• @ShootHere4EXP F,H,W

• F , C , Q

• F, S, T

my 2 cents.

• C, M, X = Please, let me in to my friends server when i disconnected or out of the game because i dont want to star every time a new single match... and pay things, not just skins...This make this game so easy...

• C, M, P.

• FROM THIS POINT ON POLLING IS CLOSED

Thank you to all who participated! I am currently updating the graphic and will post it shortly. I initially intented to only have this poll up for a week, but I have left it up for a month now due to the extraordinary participation! I really am grateful for all of you who voted, and the only reason I am closing it now is because I believe WE HAVE ACCOMPLISHED OUR GOAL!

Rare's New Content Map accurately reflects the polling of the community here on this thread, and I have no doubt this thread played at least some little part (perhaps a large part) in influencing the content plans going forward!

As the game develops I may create new polls in the future when i think the time is right for the community to voice its opinion on the direction of the game, but I really think that for now WE HAVE BEEN HEARD! It really is exciting, and it is up to Rare now to deliver. Remember they are going to deliver in their own way, but I'm excited to see if they can reflect the community's wishes.

Thank You So Much everyone who participated, My calculations have us at 5794 legitimate voters! Please remember my own human error in calculating all this, I did it manually and it was a lot to go through. I apologize for the late update, my busy days and the polls popularity simply meant I couldn't keep up.

Look for the updated graph shortly, and again, THANK YOU SEA OF THIEVES COMMUNITY!

*Polling past this point is closed*

• B, F, H please!

• B M S some whale fishing like the skeleton fort so you have to compeat to kill it or a harpoon to harpoon the shark for some meat for selling or cook it to replace banana and like NPC navy to try and sink us bloody pirate and costumize the ship like canon placement on front/back and lower deck where the map is on the galleaon

• @shoothere4exp The image does not appear to be working. Could you re-upload it, please? :-)

• @shoothere4exp dijo en !VOTE! for post-launch content [POLL RESULTS]:

POLLING CLOSED, RESULTS BELOW!             

WHAT POST-LAUNCH CONTENT WOULD YOU LIKE????
    0_1524079818273_FINALCOUNTsmall.jpg
    SHOOTHERE4XP: A, B, H

Respond below with the letters (A, B, Z, etc) of your vote, and I will update the graphic.

Thank you to all who participated! It has been a full month now since I started this poll, and the participation has been extraordinary. Over 5,794 Legitimate Voters! And countless others who voted incorrectly or wanted ALL THE ABOVE (Believe me I do too)

This thread was succesful beyond my wildest hopes (I remember wondering if I could get to 500 voters, little did I expect to cross 5,000! ) It even seems to have influenced RARE in their upcoming Content Road Map! Our voice was heard, and I am really grateful to all of you.

THANK YOU SEA OF THIEVES COMMUNITY!!!

Thanks to you for doing this, you made our voice be heard, and that's awesome. Basically, thanks to you, they will act accordingly to our opinion.

Thanks to everyone who voted too, we're doing a great game together.

• @ShootHere4EXP The image doesn't seem to load.
    Please re upload it.

Thanks for hosting this awesome poll!

• Yeah i just came in to see the latest poll results and i cant see the final count. Please can it be uploaded again :) thanks in advance.

• yep we want to see the final results :)

• Im a d*********n. What do the letters mean and where are the results of this vote?
    Are they putting in AI ships with tea or what?

• @TympanicPurse48
    The graphic showed the letters and their "topics".
    So people just had to pick 3 letters.

The graphic is not loading currently.

• @SkinlessBrute
    @Excalibur107 @TruDeff @BeardStrikeR @TympanicPurse48 @mubhcaeb78

I am so sorry everyone I didn't realize the image wasn't loading! I have re-linked the image and it seems to be working on my end now. Please let me know if you're having trouble seeing it.

I really apologize to everyone who wanted to see the results!

• Ability to roll up your ladders all people do is jump in the water instead of using the ship to fight.

• @shoothere4exp ohh 5.794 voters ITS awesome haha
    (thnx for do this things you have great ideas!)

• c'est compliqué d'avertir quand il y a une mise a jour à chaque fois je me connecte mise a jour surprise, qui prend trois plombe et qui ne change rien au jeu. Et quand je vois les votes plus de bâteau ?! ON S'EN FOUS
    ON VEUT DU CONTENU, JE NE VEUX PAS DE SKIN JE VEUX DE LA VIE DIFFERENT ENNEMIS, DES HISTOIRES, DES QUETES DIVERSIFIES DES TRUCS FUNS !!
    je crois que je vais quitter ce jeu au lieu d'esperer.
    aurevoir compagnon d'infortune.

• B, F, S
    There is so much content I want too so it was hard for me to choose.
    But I think BFS would be perfect for this moment.

• @shoothere4exp

Great job and thank you for working on this to add all those many, many votes!
    As voting is now closed, I'll close the thread - let me know if you'd like it unlocked.

@shoothere4exp said in !VOTE! for post-launch content [POLL RESULTS]:

POLLING CLOSED, RESULTS BELOW!             

WHAT POST-LAUNCH CONTENT WOULD YOU LIKE????

SHOOTHERE4XP: A, B, H

Respond below with the letters (A, B, Z, etc) of your vote, and I will update the graphic.

Thank you to all who participated! It has been a full month now since I started this poll, and the participation has been extraordinary. Over 5,794 Legitimate Voters! And countless others who voted incorrectly or wanted ALL THE ABOVE (Believe me I do too)

This thread was succesful beyond my wildest hopes (I remember wondering if I could get to 500 voters, little did I expect to cross 5,000! ) It even seems to have influenced RARE in their upcoming Content Road Map! Our voice was heard, and I am really grateful to all of you.

THANK YOU SEA OF THIEVES COMMUNITY!!!

Views
1 out of 6293