Not getting any money!!!

• I've been playing the full release now for a couple of hours now. Suddenly I am no longer getting money for things that I drop off at any of the factions, no exp to rank them up either. This is quite annoying as it just makes the game unplayable and pointless because dropping 5 skulls off at the order of souls gives me nothing, no gold, no exp nothing.

Views
    bug
  • I have the same problem here. The money is put into a queue or something because I got it later on (like an hour later) but still no xp? I tried logging out and back in and I lost all the money that I did have. (Xbox One)

• @jj-cerberus Same thing happened to me on xbox and PC.

• @beddyhd Hey bro.
    We had the same thing yesterday. However once we dropped off loot if the gold didn't register we logged out and then back in again.
    When we loaded back our gold was there.
    We just had to keep doing it over and over not the best but fixes the problem until they patch it.

• @beddyhd Same here...got so much loot from a skele fort last night about midnight GMT...handed it in and no gold or rep, logged back in just now and still nothing....
    will try a few more times

• same here, yesterday we Figh skeleton fort with 2 my crewmates and we have about 10 chests on our ship + all loot from Fort. Get 0 coins and reputation from selling.

Will money and rep accrued after @Deckhands Rare staff will fix it OR its gone forever ?

• @fat-petti
    There is a known issue that gold and rep can have delayed processing when there are server issues, such as those experienced yesterday. Can you check today to see if the gold and rep is still missing, and if it is raise a support request in the support section of the SOT website.

• @skardil2018 ok...tried reclogging, a lot of times....and no gold or rep from last night...bitterly disappointed as with the skele fort loot and other look, we had more than 20 items that we turned in......for nothing..............grrrrrr.............not happy

• I had the same issue where It wouldn't show I was getting any money or any faction experience. If you relog, you should see that you got it all. It just seems to be a light bug.

• This bug/Server issue is weeks old...

• @runic написал в Not getting any money!!!:

@fat-petti
    There is a known issue that gold and rep can have delayed processing when there are server issues, such as those experienced yesterday. Can you check today to see if the gold and rep is still missing, and if it is raise a support request in the support section of the SOT website.

checked in the morning still same amount of gold and exp as before, nothing changed :(
    And relog not helping tryed this alot.

• I should mention I was on PC. Not if that matters

• Anyone noticed achievements also not registering?
    We fought and beat the Kraken last night, which I know there is an achievement for.

Also achievements unlocked for me, that didn't for my brother in law - I got the handbrake turn one and a couple of other ones that he didn't. Plus he has had the issue where his gold hasn't gone up and his rep didn't either - a shame when we handed in the Skull Fort chests as I went up by about 6 rep for both gold hoarders and order of souls....

• @fat-petti
    Then I would say to raise a support ticket.

• Yeah! SAME HERE! Please hear my voice... I(PC) and also my crewmate(XBOX), both we have the same problem! We did stronghold raid yesterday, sold every pieces of the treasure..! But no money! Nothing! Just Nothing! More than 8+ hours passed and still nothing!!! Please fix this! It is really annoying... :(

Also another bug is about the chests, sometimes I can not be able to grab the chests after digging till my friend grab...

• @kingecco Feel your pain.. Around 8h here since me and my m8 delivered like 8 chests and 2 skulls.. yet to see any xp or gold

• @mcgr33d I am feeling mate... I am feeling... 1 Stronghold Chest, 2 Capt. Chests, 2 Common Chests, 4 Spices Chest, 1 Stronghold Bounty Skull, 4 Another Bounty Skulls, 1 Gunpowder Barrel, 4 Precious items... Probably more... Awww.... :.( Still waiting...

• Same issues here. Did get gold for some items but not others, but no rep at all.

Followed the recommendation to exit to main menu and matchmake back in which seems to have given me the reputation rewards but the gold is after 12 hours still missing.

In other words, the support article below does not seem to be correct unless there is a huge delay on gold.
    https://support.seaofthieves.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115015860268-Missing-Items-and-Gold

• @runic
    I have had a crash yesterday and could not get back in. today i got in, but i miss most of my inventory, no money or reputation from yesterdays last quest and not able to play the game ( missing wapons completly, missing all my already paid for stuff and can not get any quests from the questgivers....) playing on PC windows 10...

• @kingecco that s*x.. i tried a chest today, and now i got both gold and rep for the ONE chest i tested.. but yet to see the rest of it.. Well lets hope it gets resorted, and our plunder isnt lost

• @runic how does one raise a ticket? couldn't see an option ingame

• @skardil2018 You have to search here for your issue, and then it will give you the option to raise a support request.

• @muhmi77 @Skardil2018
    Use this link: https://support.seaofthieves.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new

Note: you may have to wait a bit for the link to reroute to the correct page. If that doesn't work try refreshing

• We made some tresure hunts, especially those skull islands an we got nothing. Today, one day later still no money. :(

• @mcgr33d I think it isn't going anywhere but still not coming... This is affecting the shopping! I can't buy anything because I don't have enough money! Also reputation! :( Sad...

• @runic
    worked for me, thanks mate,

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ SUMMON THE SERVERS ONLINE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Views
bug
1 out of 26