{Suggestion} You should be able to get Jack Sparrow's outfit in Sea of Thieves

• Ahoy there, I just wanted to post this suggestion because I think it would be really cool if Seas of Thieves had a cosmetic set (clothes, hair, weapons and items) called the Sparrow set. It would obviously look just like Jack Spa- Im sorry Captain Jack Sparrow. I mean, its a pirate game and Jack Sparrow is one of the most famous pirates I know. It would be so cool to be able to hold the compass that doesont point north, or stand in the crows nest with your dreadlocks flapping in the wind. Anyway my opinion (but seriosly, make it happen).

Views
  • @capt-lazybeard You might be able to make a fairly good recreation of his outfit with the current in-game options.

• @capt-lazybeard they already said no jack sparrow stuff or anything related to other pirate properties

• Due to Disney and Copyright issues this is highly likely to never happen, although I am a huge POTC fan and love Cap’n Sparrow, we will have to be our own Cap’ns now!

• Don't you go building up the hopes and dreams of @CappJackSparrow

• @blackbeard-lufy Maybe but its not the same as the real thing

• @capt-lazybeard as cool as it would be, because of Disney licensing, it'll never happen.

• @lastcall4lunch said in {Suggestion} You should be able to get Jack Sparrow's outfit in Sea of Thieves:

@capt-lazybeard they already said no jack sparrow stuff or anything related to other pirate properties

But there is a achievement called "But you have heard of me" wich is a Jack Sparrow referance

• @capt-lazybeard that would br amazing! I would also love if they had an outfit of davy jones XD

• @kickole said in {Suggestion} You should be able to get Jack Sparrow's outfit in Sea of Thieves:

@capt-lazybeard as cool as it would be, because of Disney licensing, it'll never happen.

Maybe but one can dream :)

• Nah Jack Sparrow's clothing shouldn't be available, maybe similar clothing, but they don't want Jack Sparrow and other things!

• @beanmariocow said in {Suggestion} You should be able to get Jack Sparrow's outfit in Sea of Thieves:

@capt-lazybeard that would br amazing! I would also love if they had an outfit of davy jones XD

I didnt even think of that, that would be amazing :)

• Quotes are free. Plagiarism is not. You have to pay the rights if you want to exploit anything from a licensed product. I must say I'm quite happy with this, I don't want my sea to be full of Jack Sparrow dopplegangers.

• Don’t you DARE go touching me’Clothes mate! SHOO!

Imposters! The lot of you!

• @capt-lazybeard Should be a captain in there somewhere.

• But... For’Those-of-you-who wish to take a jot around in my fancy wears; and lay claim to be the CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow, take a look at the current clothing you can invest your slimy’Scaley fingers in. This was in the Beta; so just switch up the Bilge Rat Hat with a Trifold, and there you go.

• @cappjacksparrow But the only trifold I know is the black dog one and thats the wrong colour

• @capt-lazybeard

Waaaaait a second... are you a Kiwi? Do you have access to the game yet?

• you should rather inspire yourself from the outside world and see what you can do in game about it.
    Much like these Wow guys.

• @cappjacksparrow said in {Suggestion} You should be able to get Jack Sparrow's outfit in Sea of Thieves:

@capt-lazybeard

Waaaaait a second... are you a Kiwi? Do you have access to the game yet?

no but ive seen the pictures they released of the outfits

• @capt-lazybeard

I’ll take a look around and see what I can find, I will be quite disappointed if they don’t have a traditional Tricorn hat, because that’s the thing about The signature hat, is that it’s just plain... and normal... without any true difference in stature than any other tricorn hat that existed back then.

• @cappjacksparrow well like i said, the black dog pack has a tricorn but its a differant colour to Jack Sparrows

• Eh, I mean why copy other pirates looks when you can make your own!. Also HELLO CAP’N JACK SPARROW IM A HUUUGGGE FAN! Would you wanna play later?.

• @CJkungfumaster8 Welcome to the boards.

However, please refrain from posting on topics that are more than 2 months old as those discussions are no longer active.

Views
1 out of 24