Welcome aboard Pirates! It's Launch Day!

• Here's to hoping, and good vibes for all at Rare that the servers remain stable as more regions are released.

alt text

• @der-watergeuzen You should be able to download it

• Woo only a matter of time!

• happy launch day pirates!

• Has time slowed down today? Entering the pirate equinox??

• Congrats to all of the zones that are entering the high seas! I'm looking forward to the North America release!

• Anyone able to confirm what the Founder rewards are now that our NZ brethren have taken to the seas?

• @ogshawnyboy-tt I joined gamepass under different gamertag & got right in. Just picked a pirate. About to sail. Good luck!

• So, its time in the Au for the game to drop right? Cant download it with the gamepass at all still

• I'm in the game, pre-ordered it and all. Is the Pre-order bonus not working for AU?

• @cappjacksparrow said in Welcome aboard Pirates! It's Launch Day!:

“A race to become pirate legend”....

Seems a bit... handicapped. Lol

this

• @ecljpse hopefully not a lot

• Forgive me for asking a very base level question, but I haven't tried this yet and I'm not home to check, but since I pre-ordered online through Microsoft; was I able to download the game yet and not to play it, or will my first chance to download it be at my release time?

• @sungi5004 what do you mean heheheheheh

• i tried setting area on my Xbox to new Zealand, but that didn't work :(

• @balbasuar I'm Central time too haha

• @sungi5004 oh, I think we get it at 11:00 PM

• @cebelicus Wait what?I have gamepass AND I preordered. So can access through Gamepass?

• @ogshawnyboy-tt Yes you can... Sea of Thieves is a Game Pass game.

• @b0ltvandrhuge You SHOULD be able to download but not play until release time for preorder. I think, not sure. I have xbox so its there just not playable yet.

• @musicmee
    Ive found that the Game Pass doesnt show Sea of Thieves as available, but a search in the store reveals that a second copy of the game is available, which Game Pass people can download from

• @musicmee OMG OMG OMG!!

• Good luck fellow pirates!

• C**p! Its not showing in my game pass. Maybe my preorder is overriding it. I think it has time stamped me because I preordered.

• The waters are finer then wine! Can't wait for every sail to be on the horizon!

• @khaleesibot hold up, so the New Zealand lot have a higher chance of becoming first Pirate Legend? Isn't this unfair?

• @svetli97 said in Welcome aboard Pirates! It's Launch Day!:

@katttruewalker so you are saying this only to those who are playing today? Not to those who will have to wait until tomorrow because the devs want everybody to suffer by launching the game at the worst time of the day for EVERY region... and on top of that due to the location of the servers the ones that I will be connected to will probably be already full by the time I connect because I will connect later than the people on the same servers but in a time zone to the east of me. Because that's fair... At least British people will be the last to connect to their local servers so if this problem occurs the devs will actually try to fix it since it's their region. Do you know if there is a list of server locations so I can check where I will connect to since the game doesn't even tell me my ping?

Join the legion waiting to play. I'm a teacher, my wedding anniversary is this weekend, etc. Wish I could complain about server locations- but that would mean the boo box for me.

Let's rethink what you posted... You complained too much, didn't you? alt text

• @ogshawnyboy-tt said in Welcome aboard Pirates! It's Launch Day!:

@b0ltvandrhuge You SHOULD be able to download but not play until release time for preorder. I think, not sure. I have xbox so its there just not playable yet.

I sent @seaofthieves twitter account that question - This is what i go as a reply..

So the answer is no you can't

• Wow streamer special privileges and US about the last to get the game. Really disappointing Rare.

• is there a day one update or can you just hop in when its released for you

• @x-shadowfixer-x Thanks for the research, I appreciate the effort. Looks like I'll be setting an alarm for midnight!

• @b0ltvandrhuge said in Welcome aboard Pirates! It's Launch Day!:

@x-shadowfixer-x Thanks for the research, I appreciate the effort. Looks like I'll be setting an alarm for midnight!

I take it back - check out this post - just worked for me.
    @neragov said in Welcome aboard Pirates! It's Launch Day!:

@musicmee
    Ive found that the Game Pass doesnt show Sea of Thieves as available, but a search in the store reveals that a second copy of the game is available, which Game Pass people can download from

Do a search in the store - find the SoT with the proper graphics - not the Black and White graphics - mine said i own it & its downloading all 9GB right now....

SF

• @x-shadowfixer-x Hmmm...okay, I'll give it a shot then.

• @x-shadowfixer-x said in Welcome aboard Pirates! It's Launch Day!:

@ogshawnyboy-tt said in Welcome aboard Pirates! It's Launch Day!:

@b0ltvandrhuge You SHOULD be able to download but not play until release time for preorder. I think, not sure. I have xbox so its there just not playable yet.

I sent @seaofthieves twitter account that question - This is what i go as a reply..

So the answer is no you can't

OK thanks man! That's what I thought. Grrr, waiting like everyone else. I think I'm going to go back to bed until later so time will go faster. Plus I'll be up all night anyway! AMP Energy-check , Pizza on standby - Check! Time moving like a watched clock - unfortunately check! LOL

Views
153 out of 154