Golden Banana Quest! - Cogitate, Discuss and Suggest in here!

• no one knows anything about the 8-digit codes. a mystery left forever unsolved.

• Indeed thank you Rare for thinking out such an interesting contest!

Aye, and thanks be to all ye that posted in this thred raises a tankard of grog

• @sylvafox99 here here!

• Was a lot of fun and they got pretty creative at times.

One thing though, in the press release information for it they said there would be instant prizes to be won, did anyone see anything along these lines?

• Tried the Grog recipe...not bad, needs more rum.

• Thank you everyone!

Even if a lot of us don’t win, it was fun seeing each of us helping everyone even if it was a competitive quest.

I really enjoy this community :)

• The quest is now over.
    Who has solved all riddles ?

• Does anyone have any thoughts on the fact that there were supposed to be plenty of Instant Prizes throughout this contest? As far as I know, there weren't any.

• @queenofblades0 where did you read about instant prizes?

• @Nic727 The Xbox News post about the contest: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/03/10/embark-sea-thieves-journey-real-treasure-quest-golden-bananas/

"Throughout The Quest, participants will also have plenty of opportunities to win instant prizes since the golden bananas will be quite elusive."

• @queenofblades0 maybe something to do with the little codes? Didn’t find out what it is...

• The competition is closed!

https://www.xbox.com/en-CA/promotions/the-quest#!#video-feature

We have the answers now. Also someone seem to have won. I would like to know what were the puzzles they had to do and the final video with Umbra escaping.

Also what those codes:

W2PROW4C
    Y9LOOT3Q
    Q4PORT2F
    x2KEEL2D
    L3SLOOP7B

• GOLD BANNANAAAA

• I was so bummed I couldn't input my clues! I had to go bed 9pm as I work early shifts so I got clue 15 then did it 5am but couldn't input it in. Thought they would give us some in game content for taking part....

• Hey there, just here to tell you that I won the race for the 15 clues for France, and I won the second phase of the Quest.
    I will be facing the final riddle tonight at 9pm GMT, and maybe win the golden bananas !

Wish me luck :)

• @herr-exion good luck!

What were the other challenges?

• @herr-exion good luck

• @nic727 yeah this was on the promotional material, I thought we might get something for solving a clue first or completing all 15 clues. I think it must be only for the teams that got through to round 2.

• @gunslinger-m240 I agree completely

• Round 2 was map plotting, and only Herr Exion knows what round 3 was

• I am a Chinese player, we need Chinese, we are eager to better experience the game. Hard game team to pay attention to. Before we have Chinese, we will try to learn other languages.

• Has anyone figured out what the codes in the bottom corner of some of the clues mean?
    R8CASK6R W2PROW4C Y9LOOT3Q Q4PORT2F x2KEEL2D L3SLOOP7B

• Congratulations to the winners (Félicitations)!

Sad that we don’t have a summary video about Umbra adventures.

• @emergmedicsloth

we've been pondering on those codes for 2 weeks now. we tried a couple of things but to no extend. there must be something, unless they were nothing but a false trail.

• Thanks for the hard work! I can't wait to steal these banana's!

The sea is salty =)

Views
620 out of 621