Ahoy! My Name Is... [Insert Pirate Name/Picture]

• Ahoy! My Name Is Lars (Iron Warjack)

I've come to the Sea of Thieves because I enjoy the pirate theme, and totally LOVE the sailing aspect of the game. I'm a decent captain, but I suck at the pvp aspect.

Me interests consist of whisky, plunder, spending hours sailing my ship on the rolling sea. I also enjoy pina coladas and sometimes getting caught in the rain...

Lars

• Ahoy! My Name Is Darmok the Barnacle Biter

I've come to the Sea of Thieves because it's always interested me and it recently came to Steam so I picked it up and love it!
    Me interests consist of sailing, shooting skeletons, finding treasure and sinking ships that chase me ship.

New to the Sea of Thieves but look forward to catching you guys there. Follow my journey at mixer.com/darmok!

• Ahoy! My Name is Wedafux, and my interests are finding chests full of gold, attaining high levels as an emissary and making alliances in every session! I will ALWAYS offer alliance first, but will engage in battle and sink opponents without mercy if they prefer that kind of fate...

Sea of Thieves... wonderful sunsets and astonishing views while krakens, skeletons and enemies want to cut your throat for fun!

• Ahoy! My Name Is Krampus

I've come to the Sea of Thieves because I wanted to try something new, this game was on sale, and it looked fun and absolutely beautiful.

Me interests consist of fishing, cooking, and going on adventures. I am usually relegated to the cooking as my usual crew mates are either; steering, color blind, or missing(covid). I love doing Tall Tales and I'm confident in my ability to read the topography of treasure maps.

alt text

• Ahoy! My Name Is Spoonlamp!

I've come to the Sea of Thieves only a couple of days ago after some friends from our little social online group started playing it and gave some really positive feedback.

Me interests consist of family, rum, relaxing after work - usually with some combination of family and rum.

I wouldn't have bothered writing here but I was very surprised by how well the session went when I gave the reigns of this to my 12 yo daughter for about an hour - she wanted to just go explore the nearest island, found a Skeleton Captain guarding a chest but got her ship set on fire another player. This player quickly realised she was a complete noob and helped put the fire out, offered her a pomegranate and started fixing her ship. The another player turned up, started blasting...anyway, she had a great time thanks to the guy following the Pirate Code and giving noobs a break. (You know who you are - you lost your ship saving my girl!)

Having a hard time inserting a picture, but he's here

• Ahoy! My Name Is VVaveRider

I've come to the Sea of Thieves to make memories & friends because life is 2 short so let’s make the most Out Of It

Me interests consist of enjoying Life’s natural treasures![alt text](image url)

• Ahoy! My name is Proxima Flame.

I've been pirating in the Sea of Thieves over a year now but I thought it was time to formally put my mark down as a privateer. I'll happily go down with a ship full of gold knowing I fought to my best, (and if I dont, I'll come back as a ghost and haunt myself till I do.)

I offer the banana of friendship but that doesn't mean we're in an alliance. Check yer pockets!

Aaaaaargh!

• Ahoy!

I just started playing a week or two ago. I've only played solo so far and have learned quite a bit. About an hour ago I ran across the first crew who didn't open fire immediately. After being sunk at least a dozon times it was a welcomed change. We spent a few minutes shooting cannon balls at skeletons or tree's on an island. After a few shots we would sail a little further out and try again.

• Leoblue617 looking to find mature people to crew up with to make the game a bit more interesting.
    Have fun, Thanks

• Ahoy! My Name Is Freakster90

I've come to the Sea of Thieves to loot and pillage because what self respecting pirate wouldnt loot and pillage?

Me interests consist of drinking all the grog, terribly playing the Hurdy Gurdy, splashing other pirates with buckets of sick, and other general pirate activities.

I'm not a new player... Just haven't ever been active on the message boards.

I may be wanted at several outposts for shinanigans, so for that reason, I have no picture...

• @freakster90 said in Ahoy! My Name Is... [Insert Pirate Name/Picture]:

Ahoy! My Name Is Freakster90

I've come to the Sea of Thieves to loot and pillage because what self respecting pirate wouldnt loot and pillage?

Me interests consist of drinking all the grog, terribly playing the Hurdy Gurdy, splashing other pirates with buckets of sick, and other general pirate activities.

I'm not a new player... Just haven't ever been active on the message boards.

I may be wanted at several outposts for shinanigans, so for that reason, I have no picture...

also old thread don't post on them just giving you a heads up and @deckhands

• @freakster90 Ahoy and welcome to Sea of Thieves forum!

We’re happy that you’re introducing yourself but might I ask that you start a new thread as this one’s a little older than a month old and is therefore a necro.
    Gotta drop anchor on this one, but as I said, we like new pirates so please go introduce yourself again :D

Views
178 out of 188