Crouch Button

• We need crouch mechanics in this game.
    When you crouch your name tag is hidden and your footwork noise is reduced.
    The name bars need some work,make it to not be able to see a player from such a long distance because a white neon name popped up,namebars in the water should be hidden.

Views
  • I think need is a strong word, maybe "want" is better.

• @mzargothekhajit said in Crouch Button:

We need crouch mechanics in this game.
    When you crouch your name tag is hidden and your footwork noise is reduced.
    The name bars need some work,make it to not be able to see a player from such a long distance because a white neon name popped up,namebars in the water should be hidden.

The game does need crouching. But as far as the nameplate and noise I don't necessarily agree.

• The game does not need a tbag button added. 😄
    If they do add a crouch button I would suggest adding in a 3 second delay before you can use it again.
    That would cut down the trolling with it.

• @ghostwolfviking said in Crouch Button:

The game does not need a tbag button added. 😄
    If they do add a crouch button I would suggest adding in a 3 second delay before you can use it again.
    That would cut down the trolling with it.

You can’t t****g a ghost that vanishes once it hits the ground.

Also, I think “trolling” is the wrong verb. Taunting is more accurate.

• I'd be fine with just no enemy name tags. Found it a bit silly how far away you could see a name tag swimming towards your ship and makes it hard to be a stowaway

• Agreed, the stealth aspect of the game is lacking. I would completely do away with both name tags (instead have your crew dress a certain way to differentiate themselfs from enemies) and party chat for this game. Or have name tags appear only after you look straight at somebody for X amount of seconds.

• I agree it's almost impossible to swim up to a ship of skilled players unnoticed, and I've seen multiple people try it against me and if see their names forever away and just BB camp the ladder.

• @a13xa4d3r The game DOES need crouching,without it the whole shenanigan sneaky type of approach is gone.

• @mzargothekhajit nope, hiding gamertags is broken..

• @uberwarrir said in Crouch Button:

I agree it's almost impossible to swim up to a ship of skilled players unnoticed, and I've seen multiple people try it against me and if see their names forever away and just BB camp the ladder.

what you’re asking for is a tweak to the gt reveal distance/parameters? if so, I concur.

• @ironnative25 I completely agree with this. There should only be nametags for your crew that way you don't get blasted!

• @boaton mmmmmyesss mmmmmyesssa my good man concurr indeed

• @ghostwolfviking isn’t the emotes enough?

Views
1 out of 14