Not everything has to be a QUEST

• Rare, as time goes on and more and more items and activities are added to the game, please keep in mind that if everything added is connected to a quest, the game might start to feel a little less of an open world.

Maybe players would enjoy participating in activities for the mere fun of it.

That's just my 2¢.

Views
  • Or fetech quests where you have to bring stuff back to the Outposts.

Quests for items or other rewards would be cool.

• You could just sail around island to island shipwreck to shipwreck picking up any chests that aren't gold hoarder voyage related.

Set out on your own journey and all that

• True I wouldn't mind finding an item skin or clothing on an island from just being curious and explorive

• I would like to see new playable music be something to discover out in the world. Would be cool too if pirate chants became a legendary form of music. Other crews could hear your crew chanting as you were sailing towards confrontation.

• @soda-jack, I really like that idea.

• @realbadhor5e literally the merchant alliance

• @soda-jack There was confirm on tomes around the world that contain more maps and (speculative) shanty lyrics.

• I agree. It would be nice to stop at a random island and find something interesting a valuable there beyond maps that send me somewhere else.

• @unclemetrik said in Not everything has to be a QUEST:

@soda-jack There was confirm on tomes around the world that contain more maps and (speculative) shanty lyrics.

Yeah, I saw that in the livestream. The way I understood it though, they are hoping people will sing them in game chat. Youtube creators might sing them to score a few likes, but I just dont see that approach becoming a "thing" for regular people.

• @soda-jack said in Not everything has to be a QUEST:

@unclemetrik said in Not everything has to be a QUEST:

@soda-jack There was confirm on tomes around the world that contain more maps and (speculative) shanty lyrics.

Yeah, I saw that in the livestream. The way I understood it though, they are hoping people will sing them in game chat. Youtube creators might sing them to score a few likes, but I just dont see that approach becoming a "thing" for regular people.

/shrug BE irregular, sing with strangers.

Views
4 out of 11