Sea of Thieves: DLC Packs

• Hello i just purchased the sea of thieves limited controller and i put in the ferryman clothing set code and redeemed it but it does not show up in my library and i cant find it. Also where do you get the black dog clothing set code from i cant find it. PLEASE HELP!

Views
  • Also i am on pc.

• They should appear when the game releases.

• Are you sure?

• @saltycamel01 Just relax. wait for release. And if u dont have them then, just submit a ticket.

• go to the ms store > my library > show all apps and it should be there

• Ok Its not in my ms library but i will raise a ticket if i dont see it there at launch

• @saltycamel01 wait for release, pre-order DLC doesn't appear neither on my library.

• @saltycamel01 think the black dog back was originally meant for pre-orders for a limited time. but then they changed it to everyone that pre-ordered. there is a video of it somewhere they explained how it was supposed to work where it gets added to your library. but now i think it just gets added to your game inventory for those who pre-ordered. I think its one of the tales from tavern videos. dont quote me on it :P

• @saltycamel01 said in Sea of Thieves: DLC Packs:

Hello i just purchased the sea of thieves limited controller and i put in the ferryman clothing set code and redeemed it but it does not show up in my library and i cant find it. Also where do you get the black dog clothing set code from i cant find it. PLEASE HELP!

check the microsoft.com/commerce page. My merc pack shows up there.

• @liberatethem I dont see it there but i have it ingame. the link you sent me doesn't work.

Views
9 out of 11