Heaphones

• @spyro-dragma https://i.imgflip.com/26lghe.jpg You'll find it amusing

• Corsair Void Pro RGB Wireless.

• Ive got a pare of TB Stealth 600s. I like them because they are reasonably priced, are true wireless, and support Dolby Atmos and Windows Sonic. They also have a toggle that ups the volume on the channel games use for footstep sound effects.

• @senilegold said in Heaphones:

@zedyias @doctor-n****e I heard amazing things about DT 990, 25 years same set?

Sadly not, although my first pair lasted me about 15 years with field repairs (mostly thanks to Royal Signals techs) so their were barely any original parts left when they finally retired :D

But yeah, terrific quality and they come in three impedance ratings.

• But yeah i use the official xbox headset the overhead cans they have surround sound and I know I can trust they will work I dont get the deal with other headphones I've had turtle beach before but they are always weak and end up becoming distorted or making ringing noises in parties

• Logitech g433. Using em a few months as my bose are not xbox compatible. I like em, affordable, versatile, comfortable, decent sound quality.

• I would buy Hyperx cloud II
    The microphone is amazing and it Also got 7.1 and for the price its a steal

• TB X-04's

I could care less about brand, but turtle beach headsets have been good to me lately.

X-04s have enough bass and sound quality for me, were not really expensive, and the earpads are a very tight but cushioned fabric. I'm not a fan of the leather like ear pads.

• OK to clarify,
    Surround sound in headphones is bad advertising!
    You have two speakers with stereo sound (Left and Right)
    You have two ears
    Put on headphones you now have Surround Sound!
    Directional sound is different if that's what you're looking for buy Open Back headphones or semi-open. The headphones that advertise multiple drivers are ripping you off! They are cheaper and less effective than one good driver! Gaming headsets either suck or you can buy real headphones for cheaper that last, work and sound better!
    ----The More You Know----
    PSA over

• @zedyias said in Heaphones:

@doctor-n****e said in Heaphones:

I've been using beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO's for the last 25 years. I use them for gaming, listening to music, music creation/mixing/mastering and video.

DT 990s here too :D

Beyerdynmanic are prob some of the best headphones

Heh. PC M*********e is dead.

Long Live the DT 990's Ubermen.

Views
39 out of 45