ACHIEVEMENTS UNLOCKED! [1000G]

• @ksreaperr said in ACHIEVEMENTS UNLOCKED! [1000G]:

@teddy-25 Is there still issues with people receiving achievements? In particular for me I've fought off the Kraken maybe 2-3 times and still no achievement

I think this weeks reset might bring a solution for it, there was a message about late last week, so hopefully you will get it by then.

//Smerof

• alt text
    I think the achievement for 20 chickens on a boat got missed. You'll be swabbing the coop deck plenty after catching 20

• @teddy-25 Ive yet to have any pop yet

• Still missing a couple that I should have had. The ETA on a fix still not announced.

• @teddy-25

For we, the pirates, won’t stop sailing the seas until our journey is complete! Disembowelling those who trick or flee!

raises tankard & knocks it back, guzzling as thick as a thieve

We aim to reach a 1000G’s,
    A pirates life, it’s what we dream.
    One thing for certain is we’re not promised to succeed.
    If cut short, we will not plea.
    Embark on your journey,
    Leave a trail if ye must be.
    Just remember to run if ye hear thee screams, “Oh no it can’t be! I can’t believe what I see! Eight large tentacles just staring at me! Quick! Quick! It’s atta-“

** Cracking and snapping of wood, a ship that once stood. Water flowing in fast, now just a ship of the past. Sinking so quickly into the deep, pirates that once drunk until they fell asleep. Just a memory of what was once before, a galleon that held four. Now there’s nothing left, as the ship sinks deep to the floor. **

• Still not working. Seriously? Oy. This is basic stuff...

• @teddy-25

Still can't get half of these to pop.

I've raced at least half a dozen ships without firing a canon shot.

I've puked on enemies holding a sword. I've thrown a bucket of puke on enemies holding a sword.

I've played music with 5 players.

Just seem random, which ones pop and which ones dont.

• @neolink I have the same problem with the sailing through a storm achievement

• @hoppentosse please refrain from using a format that makes your post hard to read
    Legibility

Topics and posts should be legible and easy to read! Please refrain from typing in:
    ALL CAPS.
    Using difficult to read formatting.
    A warning will be issued, the post deleted or the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

And as this thread was over a month old originally, and recently revived by you and @biggie-tizzle , it will now be locked. A general reminder to all, please avoid reviving threads past 1 month old, as it is considered a necro, and is against our Forum rules.

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
78 out of 80