need help with pc monitor

• hi can any one help me which of this pc monitors should i buy
    24 ASUS,VG248QE price 253.44 euro

27 Asus VG278Q price 369.02 euro

25'' Asus PG258Q ROG Swift price 590.52 euro i have read alot of bad reviews about this one but if it is the best should i take the risk=?

im getting a new pc my system is
    i7-8700k
    asus strix gtx1080ti
    32gb 3000mhz gaming ram
    500gb m.2 samsung 960 evo 3200mbpsr

which monitor would you buy =??? if you have any other you can recommend i would appreciate it have a nice day

Views
  • @ant-heuser-kush i have read the more hz you have the better so the choice is between 27 Asus VG278Q or 25'' Asus PG258Q ROG Swift
    but 25'' Asus PG258Q ROG Swift has some bad reviews is there any monitor with 240 hz you can recommend with good reviews

• Lots to consider. Do any have G-Sync? Are you willing to pay for G-Sync? What kind of panels do they have, TN, IPS? Do you want faster grey-to-grey speeds or better colors (faster = TN, color = IPS). What is the response time? Any ghosting or back-light bleed?

• If you aren't chasing 4K resolutions, the LG 34UC79G-B is an excellent monitor.

34" ultra-wide curved display in 2560x1080 with 144hz refresh rate, down to 1ms response time, excellent color, and lots of good game features.

• Benq/Zowie is the best manufacture of monitors on the market.

that being said they come with a premium price tag and it really depends on what games you want to play!

Not many games will get anywhere close to 240hz.

I play CSGO and thats one game you can really see the difference.
    im currently using the XL2546 which supports Dynac, which is only useful in CSGO where flashing from firing guns can be used in combination with a strobe effect of the monitor to give you a clear image of each bullet.

they sell the same monitor without Dynac the XL2540 which is what i recommend you should get if you don't play CSGO or shooting games with a tracer/Strobe effect when firing weapon.

Benq monitors are built to last and truly give you what is described on the box, a lot of other monitors aren't true to what is written on the box they are normally overclocked to reach those numbers.

Views
4 out of 5