What are you doing to keep yourself sane while waiting for SoT to launch?

• I'm planning on making some grog for launch day, so that I can be as drunk as my pirate is! recipe
    Aside from that, I've been doing a ton of watching videos on YouTube and scouring r/SeaOfThieves for content, because I miss the beta so much :/ What have you all been doing in SoT's absence?

Views
    video
  • I've just been working obsessively to occupy my time until launch. I can't wait to smoke a fat joint and tap into a case of beer when the game releases at 10pm on the 19th for me. Definitely increases the anxiety of being chased or attacked when you're just as effed up as your character lol

• Playing this http://krew.io/ for abit, Yarr.

• Playing one of Rare's best game they ever made (besides SoT, of course): Perfect Dark!

• @federalxtc Just watching videos on youtube and scouting the foruns really. Can't wait for the 20th..

• @thevividdreamer said in What are you doing to keep yourself sane while waiting for SoT to launch?:

I can't wait to smoke a fat joint

• Can't wait 4 the 20th. I'm watchin Black Sails and reading Treasure Island whilst I wait lol

• Downloaded Path of exile, might be fun for less than a week :D

• I'm failing miserably and going fantasticaly insane. ;D
    I've decided to embrace it.

Watching pirate movies... (it's been a long while since I watched the PotC movies, and I have Mutiny On The Bounty lined up tonight, lol).

Oh... mostly I've been watching SoT stream VODs... I love CrReam's 10 hour streams on Twitch.

Been saying my goodbyes to the real world and stuff... you know... just getting ready, lol.

• playing Battlefield 1 on my Xbox one S, watcing youtube videos, playing on my Switch (Puyo Puyo Tetris, F.E.Warriors, and LoZ BotW), my (pokemon Ultra sun), on Steam playing Stardew Valley(both modded and vanilla), Garry's mod, smash bros on wii u and 3ds (yes I got both with all DLC, cause cloud is best FF character imo and Roy is my favorite FE character). also I got into The Legend of Pirates Online Beta. really fun and brings back memories of my middleschool years and went back to playing RuneScape.

• Playing endless sky.

• @sir-lancia No way! I've been playing PoE a bit too while waiting for SoT to drop. What kind of build are you playing? I'm running a Pathfinder Wander using Kinetic Blast & Barrage

• @federalxtc Hahaha :D I mean it when I said I just downloaded it

I'm running a guy with a staff, and my right click spawns 3 balls of fire :D

-EDIT-

two staves*

• @pdt-mindstream I've been watching my old SoT streams.. haha great times... "arr the feels" Can't wait till Tuesday though!!!

• Watching black sails lol

• I think it's too late for me to do anything. Insanity is settling in

• @federalxtc if you add a handful of gun powder like Black Beard did in his day then;I will salute you.also hope you don't light a cigarette or go near any open flames either.

• @deashkiin me too!lol!old sea shantys keep running through my head.

• @federalxtc preparing to make a lot of you tube videos about the game on launch

• @m3r1zl340k I have read treasure Island several times.great book.

• @thevividdreamer lol.

• @sir-lancia Well, if you need any help, message me on Federal_Physicist, I'd be happy to help out! Assuming you're on Bestiary Softcore, that is.

@danprometheus As much as I would love to add a handful of gunpowder to my grog, I think I'll pass on that. That's a bit too realistic for my tastes :P

• Watching the Barcelona Galleon sailing majestically into the last eight of the Champions League. The Chelsea sloop could just sink them if they get an early goal in the second half.
    Unlikely but ...... you never know.

• @federalxtc I believe I am :D I believe I won't actually be getting too much into the game, just using it as a means to survie the SoT release date wait.

But I do appreciate the offer :D Ill send a msg if something comes up, thanks!

Hugs 'n' kisses
    Cpt. Lancia

• nothing you cant go insane if you already are :)

• @federalxtc lol.can't blame you there.I think he did it for the psycological effect it had on others.he was pretty good at making people fear him.

• @federalxtc is it the 20th yet?

• @reekytuna802123 if you were insane you would never really know.at least what the monkey in the closet keeps telling me.

• This is for all you scally wags looking for something to do, heres treasure island in its entirety. Enjoy and dont skip chapters, I also recommend watch black sails too as they tie together. Hope to see you all on the high Sea of Thieves, and i do mean High! lol

• Looking into buying a sail boat. Problem is that any ocean is 800 plus km away north or 2000 km plus east and west and way way way way south. Its a though sell to the wife. And you cant be a pirate on a lake, your just a fisherman.

• @m3r1zl340k same

• Bought the Xbox game pass for free SoT so playing Terraria. Omg addictive!

• wrestling with the nefarious sharks that control car insurance.. They think they can take an extra £200 off me this year?! Theyve met the wrong pirate.

• I'm now looking up My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Fanfictions now. just Read My Little Dashie. i cried at the end of the fic

• Commenting on this form and watching a countdown clock till it comes out ... tbh its not keeping me very sane.

Views
video
1 out of 36