Pictures of every exclusive pre-order item (known so far)

• Ferryman set from purchasing the limited edition controller:
    alt text

Midnight Blunderbuss from purchasing the Seagate storage drive:
    alt text

Black Dog set from pre-ordering the game:
    alt text

Mercenary set from buying 3 months of Xbox Live (unknown if available in the US):
    alt text

If any others are found I'll add to the list.

(Thanks ch3wiie) pistol from logging into a Mixer stream:
    alt text

Views
  • There was 1 Weapon Skin last saturday for 1st Xbox Inside Show.

• @bezy96 @RayFromJersey

For logging into your Mixer account whilst watching one of their livestreams; hope I get a second chance to get myself one.

• @ch3wiie Do you get one for watching the guy getting shot out of the cannon?

• And here's a better image of the Midnight Blunderbuss (Hard Drive bonus)

alt text

• @pool-boy-paul Not sure, I did check that out though. :P

• I'm a bit bummed at this. As a PC player it'd be nice to be able to get these other skins in a way that didn't mean I'd have to invest into an Xbox or Xbox Live.

• @pool-boy-paul you win a sense of relief when he lands safe

• i cannot see the images. is there a problem with links or with me?

• Anyone got any idea if that Xbox Live 3 Month set is available in the UK?

• Also is there anyway to get the mercenary dlc pack in North America?

• @musicmee not seen it so far

• @triheadedmonkey Love the jeans and cutlass so would buy 3 months in advance for them! If you do spot it please let me know.

• Hello,

Why are PC players being left out on this?
    Is this a telltale of the direction for future in-game developments ?

Cheers,

• @musicmee sagte in Pictures of every exclusive pre-order item (known so far):

Anyone got any idea if that Xbox Live 3 Month set is available in the UK?

You can order on Amazon.de with your uk Account. Works with your live Account. I bought on Amazon.uk for my German live Account :)

https://www.amazon.de/Mitgliedschaft-Mercenary-DLC-Pack-Robocraft-Download/d*/B007QWII7W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1520971725&sr=8-1&keywords=Xbox+live

• @musicmee there is plenty of stuff being hocked on eBay if you are missing a few bits? haha
    comics....flash disks from gamescom...fans...tattoo sleeves...messenger bags..notepads...all the freebies are going for hugely inflated prices!

• Where/when was the mixer stream pistol skin announced? I completely missed this. Kinda p****d.

• @triheadedmonkey I know... Got my eye on a few of the recently added ones... I don't mind paying for some of them but some of the prices are insane.

The Gamescom flash sticks seem to be worth more than gold itself!

• @y0ujerk It was part of the Xbox Insider revamp/relaunch and Rare/Sea of Thieves did heavily hint that their presence will be the main one. It was part of a mixpot for those that watched.

• So at least the drive and the controller are obtainable, I really want the mixer one and I did preorder the game but it kind of bums me out that that skin is going to be unobtainable to new players as well. I hate when studios do this kind of stuff. This game is kind of all about cosmetics to so their claim to "not want to split the player base with DLC" is already broken. I get that the player base is still there and can play with each other just fine but I certainly don't want to invest in a game with cosmetics as the main grind and goal to have unobtainable cosmetics possessed by veteran players.

• Just checked my Xbox order history and the Ebon Flintlock already appeared as well as the SMITE skin from the same Inside Xbox.
    order

• From what ive heard all these preorder things will be able to be bought in game eventually

• @musicmee seems fair enough that line to play sea of thieves at gamescom was ridiculous.

• @blair187 Yeahhh the queue....

I love mine too much... nearly got my hand on 2 too! Just before someone came back to collect it.

• @capt-baguette I don't feel like we are being left out at all. I preordered and got my game. I missed mixer, but had the opportunity if I would have signed in.

What do you think we are being left out on? Purchasing controllers or special hard drives? The controller is available to purchase and use on PC. So that leaves the Hard Drive?

• Wow some how I totally missed the mixer announcememt. Now my collection is incomplete :(

• @nightmare247365 Anyone is capable of purchasing these products regardless of what platform you play on. What I do not enjoy is seeing all these skins and cosmetics tied to one platform though, even if they are a bonus. It's hard to deny that the controller and xbox live deals lean towards the Xbox One console itself, not PC players. On PC we don't use a subscription to play most games or Sea of Thieves. The only one I could think of getting is the hard drive, but even then it's marketed for the Xbox One console also. It's a b****r lol. In the end it is just perks and extras, albeit a disappointing and one sided one.

• @blair187 I hope. I want the Ferry skin without paying 75 bucks on a special controller for a console i do not own

• @rooby-dooby-dew said in Pictures of every exclusive pre-order item (known so far):

@blair187 I hope. I want the Ferry skin without paying 75 bucks on a special controller for a console i do not own

I had to pay $125 for the controller because someone bought all the USA stock for scalping, and I can't get any from the UK. So yeah. Mileage varies on the price of that.

• Pics dont work.

• @gholin contoller is 50 here now if people still want one

• @gholin That is just terrible! At least you will look fashionable!

• @blair187 where is here

• @blair187 said in Pictures of every exclusive pre-order item (known so far):

@gholin contoller is 50 here now if people still want one

Where? I haven't seen it for that price anywhere.

• @musicmee I see you streamed with rare at gamescom too, better than any flash drive

Views
1 out of 73