[Clanaod.net] Angels of Death Recruiting 18+ - PC/XBox

@magbastrd81s my mistake patch is tomorrow!! That gives you one more day to join AOD and crush any skeleton ships you haven’t yet.

Just waiting on you soon to be AOD members!!

Absolutely amazing group of pirates to sail with? YEA, we got em! Awesomely entertaining people to game with? YEA, we got em! Enticing events to keep you coming back to #bemorepirate ? YEA, we got those too!

SO? what are ye still waiting for? Come and apply today to be apart of the best group of Pirates sailing the seas!! Below is your direct link to our SoT Application page, come be more pirate with us today!!

Clan AOD would like to welcome its newest recruit Brokenmast90 to its division!

@beaar79

Yargh!!! Welcome aboard matey... Now swab the deck!!

Patch day today actually, so stop delaying join AOD!!!!

You won’t regret it.

Very nice update! Solves the no skelly crew ships. Thankful for that. Appreciate the more agreeable timers on battle areas and barrels too and of course, forts are back!

Forts are backkkkkk!

I'd like to join you fine fellas. My GT is Pike County KY. I'm not from there, but man, what a place ;)

Clan AOD would love to welcome their newest recruit Vegasgal00 to the division!

YARRRRRRRRRRRR

@pike-county-ky
    hey there! Follow this link and it'll get ya going. Look forward to sailing with ya

Let’s all welcome vegasgal00 to AOD!!!

Welcome to our newest members. Glad to have you here.
    Pirate lore:
    NICKNAMES

Why did so many pirates have colorful nicknames like "Blackbeard" and "Half Bottom"? The main reason was to prevent government officials from identifying and persecuting their relatives back home. (How did "Half Bottom" get his nickname? A cannonball shot half his bottom off.)

WALKING THE PLANK

Few (if any) pirate ships ever used "the plank." When pirates took over a ship, they usually let the captured crewmembers choose between joining the pirate crew or jumping overboard. Why go to all the trouble of setting up a plank to walk off? As historian Hugh Rankin put it: "The formality of a plank seems a bit absurd when it was so much easier just to toss a prisoner overboard."

BURIED TREASURE

Another myth. No pirate would have trusted his captain to bury treasure for him. According to pirate expert Robert Ritchie, "The men who turned to piracy did so because they wanted money. As soon as possible after capturing a prize they insisted on dividing the loot, which they could then gamble with or carry home. The idea of burying loot on a tropical island would have struck them as insane."

BOARDING A SHIP BY FORCE

It's a scene from the movies: A pirate ship pulls up alongside another ship, and then the pirates swing across on ropes and storm the ship. But how realistic is this scene? Not very, experts say. Most ship captains owned their cargos, which were usually fully insured. They preferred to surrender the minute they were approached by a pirate ship, seeing piracy as one of the costs of doing business.

Welcome aboard, vegasgal00! Glad ta have ye

More skelly battle fun! And more to come tonight and tomorrow! This is war!

AOD would like to welcome their newest Recruit Pike County KY to our Clan!!

AOD would like to welcome their newest recruit Trenty89 to our clan!!!

Aye welcome Trenty89! See ya on the sea

streaming tonight @ https://www.twitch.tv/clanaodstream

Great fun last night rocking a skele fort with some alliance buddys!

I have to admit, I was quite a bit skeptical about alliances, but so far have had pretty good experiences with them.

Welcome to our new members.

Come join AOD and never fear sailing alone again!!

According to a legend of Davy Jones, as a result of abandoning his duty of ferrying souls, Jones was doomed to cruise the oceans forever aboard the Flying Dutchman, which turned into a well-known ghostly vessel.[1] The Dutchman haunted the seven seas, where Jones would offer drowning mariners the chance to live by joining his crew[2], though its crewmembers would eventually be a part of the ship itself. A terrible beast known as the Kraken brought Jones ever more souls onto his cursed ship, dead sailors forever impressed into servitude.[3]

AOD is where you want to be, believe me we almost always win the forts and pvp battles due to our superior communication and skills.

Why delay? join up and let’s get that gold!!!

Joined AOD 2 months ago and never looked back to my solo slooping days. Had so much fun with all of the different people I've sailed with. They definitely know how to make someone feel welcome to the clan.

Whether you like raiding forts, sinking skelly ships, hunting for the Athena's quests or just grinding through the levels, there's always a crew ready to help you on your way.

Check it out for yourself HERE

Pirate Lore:

The real Pirates of the Caribbean:

The Barbarossa Brothers. Sailing from North Africa's Barbary Coast, the Barbarossa (which means “red beard” in Italian) brothers Aruj and Hizir became rich by capturing European vessels in the Mediterranean Sea. ...
    Sir Francis Drake. ...
    L'Olonnais. ...
    Henry Morgan. ...
    Captain Kidd. ...
    Blackbeard. ...
    Calico Jack. ...
    Madame Cheng.

Join us this weekend for Pirate Endurance Swimming! 8/18/18 at 8pm EST.

Initial details on our forums: https://www.clanaod.net/forums/showthread.php?t=196194&p=1653840

@aod-jerry said in [Clanaod.net] Angels of Death Recruiting 18+ - PC/XBox:

Join us this weekend for Pirate Endurance Swimming! 8/18/18 at 8pm EST.

Initial details on our forums: https://www.clanaod.net/forums/showthread.php?t=196194&p=1653840

Aye! Pay no heed to the wee fishes.
    shark

You're going to need a bigger boat! Err wrong line LOL

Swim you mother! ;)
    alt text

@aodmarine59 This is amazing! SO much fun being a part of an awesome community! Come join ClanAOD everyone, the fun never stops!

Welcomeour newest member, boldbigsexy90!

Welcome our newest pirate, TACANtacan! Good chattin with ya, mate

Results for our Endurance Swim Race
    1st Place: Bear
    2nd Place: Cerulius
    3rd Place: Mutt
    4th Place: Jedi

and most importantly: LAST PLACE: Kai

Congrats to all. It was a fun race. This is what AOD is all about. Fun and friendship.

I was asked by a member to apply for the group I'm a pirate legend looking for new crew but as well as mature individuals who would like to stream to help bring more pirates to or seas