[Clanaod.net] Angels of Death Recruiting 18+ - PC/XBox

Q. What did the pirate wear on Halloween?
    A. A pumpkin patch.

I hope you all had fun at the Dueling Pistols event, I look forward to our next one!

If you're still looking for a crew, come and check us out!

A'hoy This is your Cap'n! I've been with AoD SoT division since before launch. Just wanted to let you all know that AOD is amazing and we never let a fellow Buccaneer be shark bait. So, let's all throw three sheets to wind, splice the mainbrace and pillage some booty!!!! There's some new content out and we would be happy to sail with anyone, click the link below and join us today!

alt text

Woot Woot. Only a couple of more weeks and even more content is coming!

Come and join us so that you can experience it with this great bunch of people!

@aod-realhighway said in [Clanaod.net] Angels of Death Recruiting 18+ - PC/XBox:

A. A pumpkin patch.

Q: What did the first mate see down the toilet?
    A: the captins log

A'hoy This is your Cap'n! I've been with AoD SoT division since before launch. Just wanted to let you all know that AOD is amazing and we never let a fellow Buccaneer be shark bait. So, let's all throw three sheets to wind, splice the mainbrace and pillage some booty!!!! There's some new content out and we would be happy to sail with anyone, click the link below and join us today!

Gross slip.. come play with the AoD clan for more better humor and good times lol

Come join one of the longest standing active clans in the game.

I say clan because we have a few thousand members in all different games.

Joining AOD will be the beat gaming choice you’ve ever made.

Got to try out my first Tall Tale today. Was super cool to experience that. Can't wait to do a bunch more! What a neat storyline adventure. Love this game! I was really happy to have my AOD friends to help me along the way haha. Makes a big difference having a solid crew.

Come and join us! We're always looking for awesome people like you!

Come and check us out and apply here:

If you are tired of sailing alone or want to gain more in depth knowledge of the game e
    players that have been here since the beta as well as people who are brand new to the game! We are a very diverse clan with members from all over the world. We have around 3200+ members across an ever-expanding list of games who are ready to welcome you aboard. Will you come join AOD and become another member to a clan who has been around for almost 20 years? We hope to see you soon on the seas!!

alt text

If you're still looking for a crew to sail with, look no further. We have a consistent player base who are all very friendly and we welcome old and new alike. Come and check us out and apply here:

Everyone in this clan is like family to me. I wouldn't want to sail with anybody else, we are a treasure trove of information that is luck enough to be a part of the broader SOT community. We want nothing more than to share this game with anyone who will let us. If you are lost and need help, or a seasoned veteran just looking for a consistent crew, we are here with open arms! Just mind the hook hand...

Click Here to learn more

alt text

STOP IT NAVY......gonna make me cry..... In all seriousness though we all are a very tight division and would love to bring you all into the fold so join today!

Game's on sale meaning a bunch of new pirates to hit the seas with! Never sail alone. Come join the best, most close-knit crew you could ask for!

@aod-realhighway said in [Clanaod.net] Angels of Death Recruiting 18+ - PC/XBox:

A. A pumpkin patch.

I thought that was going to be the name for this months update...

I know you all are looking for a crew to sail with.
    So look no further, Clan AOD is the place for you.

alt text

Come and join the greatest group of pirates the seas has ever seen!

Check us out and apply here:

A'hoy This is your Cap'n! I've been with AoD SoT division since before launch. Just wanted to let you all know that AOD is amazing and we never let a fellow Buccaneer be shark bait. So, let's all throw three sheets to wind, splice the mainbrace and pillage some booty!!!! There's some new content coming out in about 9-10 days and we would be happy to sail with anyone, click the link below and join us today!

I wonder if, with all this creator content and such, maybe someday RARE will allow us to support sandbox areas that dont contribute to rep that allow us to do special events and stuff, wouldnt that be neat?

Ahoy.. come sail with AoD

Sail away, sail away, sail away...

A'hoy This is your Cap'n! I've been with AoD SoT division since before launch. Just wanted to let you all know that AOD is amazing and we never let a fellow Buccaneer be shark bait. So, let's all throw three sheets to wind, splice the mainbrace and pillage some booty!!!! There's some new content coming out in about 9-10 days and we would be happy to sail with anyone, click the link below and join us today!

We never leave someone behind....but sometimes we do throw them overboard with a rope tied to their ankle for the lols. (^_^")

Halloween update incoming in a week...

The Halloween update is imminent, if you're looking for a crew to enjoy it with come and check us out.

A'hoy This is your Cap'n! I've been with AoD SoT division since before launch. Just wanted to let you all know that AOD is amazing and we never let a fellow Buccaneer be shark bait. So, let's all throw three sheets to wind, splice the mainbrace and pillage some booty!!!! There's some new content coming out in about 7 days and we would be happy to sail with anyone, click the link below and join us today!

A new content drop and new ships to drop or make friends with! Sounds like a great time to join today. Hit us up at this link:

@aod-anvil said in [Clanaod.net] Angels of Death Recruiting 18+ - PC/XBox:

I wonder if, with all this creator content and such, maybe someday RARE will allow us to support sandbox areas that dont contribute to rep that allow us to do special events and stuff, wouldnt that be neat?

I've been wanting this ever since I first joined the clan and did one of our amazing events!! (I made this exact same suggestion in the feedback section if you want to upvote or comment on it ;) Create real sandbox servers to allow creative group/clan events.)

If you want a crew to sail with or join us for these fun events, then sign up today on ClanAOD.net

Come and join the greatest band of thieves to ever sail the seven seas! Yarrrrrrrrr!

Come play with real skeletons for spooktober with AoD