[PC/XBOX] Tactical Fleet | Official Recruitment | Skilled & Competitive | Hardcore PVP / PVE | 300+ Members | Skeleton Fort Farming | Strong Leadership

Tactical Fleet [PC | XBOX] - PVP/PVE

Billions of blue blistering barnacles, we got a bite! All hands on deck!

alt text

Ahem, ahoy scallywag!

We be here at yer service to provide some of the best crew mates these seas has to offer.
    Check out our pamphlet down below if yer interested.

Requirements:

• Age 18+
    • Discord
    • Microphone
    • Submit an Application

Goals:

• Facilitate an Active Fleet
    • Race to Pirate Legend
    • Experts in Naval Combat
    • Provide Naval Combat Training
    • War with Rival Fleets
    • Rapid Advancement
    • Host Creative Events

What's this crew about?

• We Provide Legendary Voyages (earn athena rep early)
    • Family-like Community
    • Competitive & Hardcore
    • Casual Friendly
    • PVE / PVP Oriented
    • 20W/1L PVP Ratio
    • Skeleton Fort Farming
    • Guides & Tips for New Players
    • Experienced Leadership (Organized)
    • Custom Colored Ships & Decorations
    • No Minimum Requirement
    • Bi-Weekly Crew Events
    • Promotion Hierarchy (Based on Skill)

Why choose us?

• Long-Term Support
    • Skilled Players & Leadership
    • Large Gaming Community
    • Backed by 1000+ Members
    • Large Member-Base Guaranteed
    • Early Opportunity to Grow in Our Ranks
    • We're Committed to Rival the Top Fleets
    • Democratic Leadership - Your Feedback Matters
    • We're International - Member Active 24/7

We're dedicated to making your experience better. It's why over a thousand members trust us to provide
    them a tight-knit / experienced community that naturally molds itself to everyone's needs.

Discord Link:
    Click Here

How to Join Us:
    Step 1: Join Our Discord.
    Step 2: Read and follow the directions in the #welcome channel.
    Step 3: Read and follow the #fleet-instructions.
    Step 4: Submit an Application.
    Step 5: Contact a SOT Officer or SoT Recruiter on Discord.

Application Form

Platform: PC / XBOX
    Gamer-Tag:
    What level are you in all 3 factions?:
    Hardcore or Casual?:
    Discord ID?:
    Goals?:

Application Form Example:

Platform: PC
    Gamer-Tag: Private Snuffy
    What level are you in all 3 factions?: 45 Gold / 42 Souls / 40 Merchant
    Hardcore or Casual?: Hardcore
    Discord ID?: PrivateSnuffy#1337
    Goals?: Become a pirate legend and wreck face

Promotion Hierarchy

E-1: Sailor
    O-1: First Mate
    O-2: Captain
    O-3: Rear Admiral
    O-4: Admiral

Preferred Role System:

Our role-request bot will gladly help you assign your desired role(s).

Helmsman: Ye be steering the ship.
    Boarder: Arr! Board the enemy ship in Pirate vs Pirate combat.
    Handyman: Aye! Stay on ship to repair and help the Helmsman.
    Anti-boarder: Defendin' the ladder and protectin' the ship and her crew.
    Grenadier: Ye be mannin’ the cannons! In charge of cursed cannonballs.
    Crew: Play any role on the ship that isn’t filled!

Note:
    Rank structure is enforced - Seniority over the crew will be based on rank. Rank is earned through leadership ability and skill. If you're new or desire to be among the best these seas have to offer, our officers will take care of you and teach you all they know.

Rank Structure

Sailor - everybody starts of as a Sailor and if you want you can get promoted to First mate. this will require at least 4 other sailors to vote you up.

First Mate - Yar! First Mates are trusted by the crew to man the helm during basic naval combat and pillages. In addition to assume seniority over lower-enlisted. If accompanied by the Captain, they will serve as second in command. First Mates are given access to the #officer-chat on our discord to discuss the logistics, conflict, and promotions within our fleet. If multiple First Mates are boarded on one vessel, time in grade will determine which First Mate has seniority or amongst themselves.

Captain - Captains have proved worthy of naval combat in our crew. They may propose promotions and demotions which causes an issue to be posted in our officer chat. When a democratic order is approved by a Rear Admiral or higher, Captains may also vote on the issue. If a Rear Admiral is present, they will serve as second in command.

Rear Admiral - Rear Admirals are among the most experienced in our fleet. This is second-highest rank a member can have in our crew. They can assign rank (up to first mate) without requiring the Admiral’s approval and vote on issues in an oligarchic order. They will be in charge of coordinating multiple vessels to approach one objective if present on the same server. Unlike lower ranking members of the crew, Rear Admirals can expel or demote anyone of lower rank. Rear admirals may flag other crews for war without the approval of the Admiral.

SoT Officer - SoT Officers answer directly to the SoT Leader (Admiral). SoT Officers have all the capabilities of the Admiral and work as their right hand to complete community tasks and moderate discord channels.

SoT Leader (Admiral) - Admiral is the highest rank a member can have in our crew. Admirals generally have either started the crew or were a former SoT Officer promoted by the previous Admiral. The Admiral has the power to demote and promote anyone in an autocratic order, change the crew articles, and assign titles to anyone, including themselves. The Admiral leads the SoT Officers to carry out community development.

Applies to all Officers - When in charge of a vessel, they will be responsible for supplies, completing the mission, and whether ye walk the plank for tearing the whole crew apart! (of course we'll swoop ye back up if ye survive swimming amongst the sharks)

Our Commitment

If you'd like to get to know us and what we're about, join our Discord:
    Click Here

You must go through all of our steps to board the tactical fleet. We pride ourselves in having exceptional players, dedicated to sharing their knowledge and experience with all of our members. This process maintains the integrity and quality of our new recruits. We have over 200 members who actively play and compete, so once you're in, you'll not only learn from us, but you'll feel right at home with the rest of the crew.

crossplay yet discord is a requirement??

edit: the xbox uwp client worked like .. bleah, the times I used it.

@happyalbe

Aye it is, I apologize for the inconvenience but for all of us to work together, coordinate, and share information discord is our best option.

@gutlus remove crossplay and you're good to go. on xbo discord is pretty useless. it does not work well.

@gutlus sounds good to me and I play 20ish hrs a day only problem is xbox and no discord.. you are going to have quite an issue getting xbox ppl to join up :( FeelsBadMan

@happyalbe

For those of our members that are on xbox - They can use their headset with their PC or Phone to communicate with the rest of our crew. It's our best option for now, cheers mate.

@p0pc0rnh3mer01d said in [PC / XBOX] Tactical Crew | Discord | International | Crossplay | PVE/PVP:

@gutlus sounds good to me and I play 20ish hrs a day only problem is xbox and no discord.. you are going to have quite an issue getting xbox ppl to join up :( FeelsBadMan

there is, a sort of uwp app joke that never works.

@Gutlus lemme recap, another 'no in-game chat because they can hear us'?

@gutlus and for those of us without pc or phone and only owning an xbox.. seems you are SOL :(

@p0pc0rnh3mer01d

It's a valid concern, I didn't want to exclude our xbox land lubbers from the crew. For anyone with this issue we will do our best to provide them with a discord set up that can work alongside with playing their xbox (without using the xbox app).

@gutlus I don't want to seem rude, but that's not the first time there's segregation between the player base because of that. easier to make separate server then, no?

@happyalbe

Correct, in order for us to communicate with our xbox members, they need to be on discord so they can hear us. It'll throw us off course if we try to merge the ingame chat and the discord chat together. It can work, but our communication as a crew will be limited so we opted for discord instead.

@gutlus said in [PC / XBOX] Tactical Crew | Discord | International | Crossplay | PVE/PVP:

@happyalbe

Correct, in order for us to communicate with our xbox members, they need to be on discord so they can hear us. It'll throw us off course if we try to merge the ingame chat and the discord chat together. It can work, but our communication as a crew will be limited so we opted for discord instead.

i'm questioning what's wrong with the ingame chat, to be honest.

@gutlus so here is my theory .. I play on crew of four in a party on xbox because we can hear each other (in headphones) but no one can hear us .. i can hear other players from my TV so i know what enemies are sayiing .... discord would work but its kind of pointless as two ships can not get on the same server (except by chance) so there would be no calling for helpo from nearby ships on discord :( I just dont understand I suppose ... but what i do know is I have only an xbox I do not own a phone or a computer

@happyalbe he means limited because if we are all in game chat and you board a ship you cant tell us wheat you are doing on shiop becasue they will hear you.... but honmestly that is what partyy chat is for as it is impossible unless by fluke to get on the same server as another ship

@happyalbe

We want to try integrating the two platforms together before we consider separating it. Our PS4 (MHW) console players use discord as well, so it can work and we noticed our console players prefer using discord voice chat over console chat.

@gutlus I dont have discord so maybe this question is dumb but if i did I would say ,,, k but then how do we s**t talk/ make friends in game ? why am i stuck to discord ?

@p0pc0rnh3mer01d

Ah I see yer point. We will look into that when the servers go live. However, discord will still need to be used to provide information to all of our members (via text chat). We wont be able to communicate to our xbox players without it.

the point is with in-game chat should be you can talk to anyone in the instance, the interested parties too.. maybe i'm missing something.

@happyalbe

This is throwing me for a loop too. Of course we will adapt and make changes once the game goes live. Discord will still remain as a platform of communication between both console and PC, however I am open to looking into different options (depending on how the game's voice chat system works) and how flexible it is to use when putting out important information.

@gutlus why do you need to communicate to me if you are not in my server tho? you mean just as a general group for info about the game while we are not in game? I half understand what you're saying but I don't see the problem .. I played with two ppl that were in discord but I could only hear one of them ... they could all hear me tho for some reason .. not sure how the guy was doing it

@gutlus as of now it works pretty well for me. using directional mode you can totally understand where people are.

I won't chose headphones over atmos, even if people in game can hear me. I actually hope some of them will even reply back. :P

maybe next time we can sail together so you can try.

@p0pc0rnh3mer01d

Sorry for not explaining it fully but this might make things easier to understand.

Why do we use discord?

• Discord text channels are provided for the game on our server
    • For Example - #pirate-lfg chat on our discord allows for our members to type in that channel when searching for a group and then form a party together.
    • Another Example - #pirate-news on our discord allows me to send information to everyone on what we're doing such as events, what we accomplished, etc.
    • It's also easier to type on your phone than using your controller to type something out - so if you're away from your pc you'll still be able to send messages to everyone on discord from your phone.
    • The text channels would bridge the gap between PC players and Xbox players to communicate without voice chat and without being in the same party.
    • Another use is for voice chat - It's easier to organize everyone into one voice channel or more by using discord.
    • The xbox party voice chat system is limited and more difficult bridge the gap between xbox and pc players (limited party voice channel slots & less administrative flexibility)
    • So that's why I prefer the discord voice chat (for large groups such as ours) to easily put information out to everyone.

@gutlus I have a keyboard attatched to my xbox but I see your points I just don't find myself using the game this way. more than 4 ppl in a chat gets chaotic when things are happening. as for all the info posting up one could just make a closed fb page for ppl to visit .. not trying to bash you cuz it sounds like a good idea for ppl who CAN utilize it .. im just here being a w****r because i have no options so im asking all these things for others who also are in my situation ::

@gutlus Wait, i'm not talking of text chat but in game voice chat. That's not live party chat, which works terribly.

when you start a session you don't text, you speak. and being heard by potential enemies adds a lot of fun in the game.

@p0pc0rnh3mer01d

Thanks for the concern, I'm sure many people who visit us will have these questions. I'll do the best I can to form a balance between our console players and PC players that works for everyone. In the meantime, nothing is set in stone, we're still in development and we will experiment with a lot of things when the game goes live.

@happyalbe

That's an interesting point, we'll experiment with that as the game goes live and have our members take a vote on what voice chat they prefer to use, whether it's discord voice or in-game voice. But I think we all can agree that all text-based conversations will best be handled on discord.

@gutlus from my perspective there's NO text based conversation on xbox one. :P
    that thing they call pvt messages is useless. :D

@happyalbe you are correct

Early joiners will help mold our crew for the future. Board us for the opportunity!

Why choose us?

• Long-Term Support
    • Large Gaming Community
    • Large Member-Base Guaranteed
    • Backed by 1000+ Members
    • Early Opportunity to Grow in Our Ranks
    • We're Committed to Rivaling the Top Fleets
    • Democratic Leadership - Your Feedback Matters
    • We're International - Member Active 24/7

We're dedicated to making your experience better. It's why over a thousand members trust us to provide them a tight-knit community
    that tailors itself to their needs while maintaining a healthy environment to bond each member with another.

Looking forward to sailing with you guys and seeing what fun we can get into.

Cant wait to sail the salty seas!!!

Sounds great!
    I just joined your discord and its packed! :o
    Looking forward to get to know you guys and have some great games on the 20th!

Im pumped to play with a group of like minded people and search for some serious treasure on the open seas. I prefer discord to party chat [ya xlive chat is convenient but it lacks in reliability imo] and i def wanna be able to talk to my pc shipmates. Ya it might be hard tonget a two ships in the same server but if u do. Then i am going to be very happy and can quickly contac% thwm via discord! Hey haw! Full sails in the winds bois!

@gutlus
    I'd like to join up as well, I'd join the discord now but I'm currently slacking off at work, the wait til Tues is killing me!

Edit: application
    xb1 tag: Yuenglings (an east coast only beer FYI)
    Founder: No
    Beta: about 6-7 hours during the final
    Between Hardcore and casual, not gonna stress out if im not #1, but i've got too many hours clocked into games to be considered casual
    Discord: Djackson311
    Goals: I want to join up with a competent crew to have fun and steadily progress, that legendary ship sounds sweet!