Have Requests/Ideas/Demands? Bring Em!

• Need to add a preview option for the clothes in the shop. Me and my mates all want this so we won’t get disappointed when we buy something and don’t like it. Thank you.

• Even though this was from 2 years ago I would like to request something that could be added to the game. I have many friends that play this game now and they all want to play but we have to leave like 1 or 2 people out because the crew is full. Is it possible that you make the galleon fit 5 or 6 people by maybe expanding the ship a bit which still includes fair gameplay for your crew and others in the server. If not maybe create another ship that could cope with this amount of crew members. Or if that doesn’t work...we could have 2 ships for 5 or 6 man crew. For example if you had a 5 man crew you could choose galleon and sloop or brigantine and sloop. Then for 6 man crew you could choose galleon and sloop or brigantine and brigantine.

• @theh5rry Please don't resurrect old threads, it is against the forum rules. This thread will now be locked.

Views
38 out of 39