Whats confirmed?

• Does anyone have a map that can point me where to go to find everything or most of what has been confirmed to be on the seas?

Views
    question
  • @the-slyfry

• @the-slyfry The best way would probably check out the Sea of Thieves youtube channel. They make a video basically on everything just after they announce it!

-Captain Swag Pants (RitchieSH)

• The closest thing I can think of is the list Crew of Thieves put together but it is just related to the stuff released by lifting the Media Embargo

I wonder if our @Deckhands know of a complete list.

• @The-SlyFry Hey there!

In terms of content and what players can expect on March 20th - there will be a live stream sometime in early March where the developers will cover in detail what we can expect at launch followed by a Q&A session with the devs.

This will be similar to the Progression stream we had recently.

No word yet on the exact date but expect it to be all over the forums and social media when we get more details.

~ Captain Jay
    The Crow's Nest

• @rgbknights @The-SlyFry

We used to have a stickied post which was maintained to contain all the confirmed content but that was lost during the forum reorganisation. As mentioned, it might be best to wait for the release Q&A stream or browse the Sea of Thieves channel.

The map created by @IOnEI-Falcon is a great one to start with too :)

• @rgbknights said in Whats confirmed?:

The closest thing I can think of is the list Crew of Thieves put together but it is just related to the stuff released by lifting the Media Embargo

I wonder if our @Deckhands know of a complete list.

I just want to add to this. Not sure how much is on the Crew of Thieves page so another good source to check is the Reddit embargo-lift megathread.

• @katttruewalker I thought there was a list, but when I went looking I could not find it. Thanks for clarifying that.

• Bananas are 100% confirmed. I can say that for sure.

• @emanuel-wynnn said in Whats confirmed?:

Bananas are 100% confirmed. I can say that for sure.

Mhmmmmm ... Bananas!

• @emanuel-wynnn WHATTT??? No way

Views
question
1 out of 11