A new pirate sails these treacherous waters!

• Ahoy there!
    I was told about this game not to long ago by some friends of mine and have been in love with it since! I have played both scale tests, albeit the first one for only a little, but enjoyed both immensely.
    Rare has really made something special, that's for sure.
    I hope to find all of you while sailing these seas, and hopefully not as fodder for your cannons!

Views
  • @sandyshorts6397 Welcome and I hope you'll have an amazing time with us

• @SandyShorts6397 Ahoy and welcome me lad.

• Ahhh matey so you set yourself with greedy eyes on the sea’s satin lies?

me hearty the sea might be blue and glittering, but she is deceitful, lad.

This ocean be cursed, wonder off the map and the sea turns red, and yer ship starts sinking. You can’t be leaving these places. And this be a place you won’t be wanting to stay in either. Not even dying will get you out of it. For you see me hearty. The Flying Dutchman scrapes across the underworld looking for cursed souls such as yeself to spit back up onto the cruel ocean that is this place.

I've seen things you wouldn’t believe; attack ships on fire off the coast of Galleon’s Grave. I’ve watched aurora-beams dazzle in the dark by Sunken Grove. All those memories will be lost like tears in the waves.

• They have so much more to come on full release and all the updates and DLC they will give us for free. I cant wait.

• Ahoy thar M'Hearty!

alt text

• @sandyshorts6397 Ahoy and welcome aboard☠

• @sandyshorts6397

Welcome aboard!

http://www.flappinflags.com/ProductImages/950.jpg

• @sandyshorts6397 ahoy there! Welcome!!

• @sandyshorts6397 Hey There! welcome to the open seas! It is a great game isn't it, super fun, too!

• @sandyshorts6397 Welcome aboard matey. Special is Rare's....................speciality ; )

• @sandyshorts6397 Aharrr, ye be most welcome here! Fair weather and following seas matey.

• @sandyshorts6397 hand over yer booty and me cannons shan’t make a sound. On mij word...

Views
1 out of 13