[SHARING] The most evil thing you did in SoT

• My friend and I were trolling the waters in a sloop. We came across a Galleon anchored at a shipwreck. We could tell from the seagulls circling their ship. We rolled up on them pretty quick and they were taken by surprise! A battle endured for 10-15 minutes in the waters surrounding this shipwreck. We eventually sank the galleon through a ramming maneuver. Battled a little longer to finish off the remaining 2-3 guys. We had succeeded! They had four chests and to our surprise we found a captains chest in that shipwreck! Just messing around we were able to make away with a nice treasure!

• @ironuzuka said in [SHARING] The most evil thing you did in SoT:

@balloonzoo46093 said in [SHARING] The most evil thing you did in SoT:

@ironuzuka Actually that is BY DEFINITION as set out in "The Code" Griefing and/or Trolling. And stupid.

The Code

I agree me lad, in me eye I was provoked. I ain't proud of me. Still it happened. Sorry.

Bad Pirate! Bad Pirate!
    LOL

• Mine isnt much but it was the most recent from the final beta. Me and some friends sailing into a storm in Galleon with a gally giving chase. It was like Black Sails! We were on the bare bones of planks at the end of it but hey, my galleon made it through, the enemy sank in the storm. Simple, stupid but worked!

• Most evil thing I did... Hmm, I spawned on a galleon of 3 Frenchmen. They were nice and welcoming despite the language barrier (one spoke English). I sailed with them for a while and everything was groovy. Until we happened to come upon another galleon. As it turned out, I knew the crew! I let my French crew know that we were part of the same fleet and to not shoot. They did anyway. (hindsight, duh)

As we passed the other galleon I jumped off to say hi. As I said my greetings and merriment of running into them, I was instructed by the fleet leader to betray my crew and sail with them. At the time I snickered, had evil thoughts, and played along. I ended up attacking the very crew that let me sail with them and I stabbed them in the back. We laughed about it on the other ship and I was put in the brig (rightly so). Welp, all was well until I was visited by 3 ghosts of pirates past during the night and guilt started to set in. Ever since then I'm a big believer in Article 5.

• @ironuzuka i drank all the grog on someone elses ship.

• @barnacle-blake I would have grabbed the captain's chest and jumped off to turn it in after hitching a ride, but that's sick

• @thevividdreamer we were on a island not a outpost. They were on our boat for a treasure hunt. So In mid hunt I took mermaid to ship started floating away they were like where is boat going? I told crew take mermaid. When crew did they spawned on our boat.When sloop crew took mermaid they went to own boat. We had all chests on Galleon. No chance to snag any.Funny you mention captains chest. They had one they brought aboard

• I sank a ship, stole 1 chest and sold it. I felt so dirty.

• Ahoy Joyful lads!

I am sure most of ye lot have been up to no good. I myself have schemed some pretty evil new plans for both my crew and other pirates. I shall let you know soon of the result of my evil schemes and if they worked.

• The Booboo Box.

When sending a crew mate to the brig, make sure to set snakes all around it.

Let the booboo ritual start!

• This crew just finished a skeleton fort and we were going to take them out we were fighting for a while so i invited them to the party to see if they hid the key or something or if its just glitched. the guy begins to call me a nier and how were never gonna find the key, i was gonna just let them keep the key if they still had it if the guy wasnt an a, we proceed to find the key hiding take it and leave and hangout at a nearby outpost we go back and get all the tresure

• I'm not very evil, so I let me share my most evil thing that's not even that evil. XD

There we go...
    My captain was at a sunken ship, and I already returned to our sloop... Since there was nothing left, she came swimming back... Just before she got to the ladder...
    Wait for it...

I lowered the sails(We were not anchored) and sailed away!
    Mwuahahaha! Such evil!

• Joined a random crew of 2 people, start digging treasure and notice them saying some racist garbage, ignore and get on with it.

Then a 4th player joined, he was obviously young and obviously wasn't English as he spoke broken English but was trying hard to talk to the other two and enjoy the game.

The first 2 players unleashed a torrent of racist abuse on this kid, they were obviously adults as well, so I proceeded to hide all their chests overboard without them knowing and then lit the ship up with gunpowder until they both quite.

Me and the kid then moved the chests onto the island and sailed our new ship over to pick them up and turn them in before parting ways.

While i don't think it was evil, for a split second I felt bad for doing it to my own team... Actually, on second thoughts, it felt bloody good!

• Friend and I filled enemy squeakers sloop up with buckets of water. He came up to throw one bucket off and go back down. Then we would throw two buckets on.

• @ironuzuka Around when the game first came out, i helped another solo player with an order of souls quest he was doing on the island i was at. I shot him, killed him, and took all the skulls for myself.

• @ivorydoll lol. Ive done that before too.

Views
85 out of 86