Community, and interaction with servers.

• After coming into this game and playing in the scale test, I am extremely excited for the game! However, my friend group is in the double digits, and has formed guilds in many games. As such, I was wondering how something like that would be facilitated in sea of thieves. Would there be anything like crews in GTA V under a different name? Will we be able to customize our sail design for easy recognition from ship to ship? Will we be able to join a server a friend is on without joining their crew? Will we be able to rent servers? will we be able to see a list of servers to choose from before entering the game or will it be a total luck of the draw?

Views
    question
  • There will be a customization feature on ships in the full release, especially if youre a "Pirate Legend". Everything else idk about, there will probably be an option to enter a game with lots of friends, however the downside might be too many join, so idk.

• @bloodyvengance3 Rare is currently looking into a fleet system which they said they will add down the line. Currently there are no plans for this option at launch, but Rare has stated they will push up development of the systems if enough players ask for it. They have shown that they prioritize development based on the community feedback.

Views
question
2 out of 3