March 5 teased for Open Beta

• At 2:22 you can see 2 dice with a 3 & 5 in this lore video

With their most recent skeleton fort video dice with 3 & 5 are again shown

We also know another beta is coming. It's obvious these numbers mean something. The most logical conclusion is a date. Which is March 5th.

Views
  • Hope you're right :)

• @quickt1m3 said in March 5 teased for Open Beta:

At 2:22 you can see 2 dice with a 3 & 5 in this lore video

With their most recent skeleton fort video dice with 3 & 5 are again shown

We also know another beta is coming. It's obvious these numbers mean something. The most logical conclusion is a date. Which is March 5th.

What if it's may 3rd

Or 35 or 53

Or just dice

• @quickt1m3 at 2:22 that is a 4 and a 5. Which makes 9, divisible by 3, 3 times. Which probably means there are three more betas, of 5 days each! Come on, you are grasping at straws!

• it's just a theory....a game theory

• @boorishleech570 I know, and I hope you are 100% right. But those dice are a 4 and a 5 not a 3 and a 5. Second video is a 3 and a 5! Look closley, Mr. Berry software engineer is covering his left hand in a fist (5 fingers) with 3 fingers from his right hand. hmmmm...

• @touchdown1504 No they are definately a 3 and a 5 at 2:22

• Reaching.

Could possibly be a tease for something who knows, but to jump right to open beta?

• It seems to be this coming weekend

EDIT: link text
    EDIT2: post was edited, its not saying anymore a test will be coming this we

• @lagunavii Not in the developer update video, that is a 4 and a 5 .You don't see the dice at 2:22 in the Inn-Side Story. The next time you do see them(2:26) it is a 5 and a 1!

• @touchdown1504 said in March 5 teased for Open Beta:

@boorishleech570 I know, and I hope you are 100% right. But those dice are a 4 and a 5 not a 3 and a 5. Second video is a 3 and a 5! Look closley, Mr. Berry software engineer is covering his left hand in a fist (5 fingers) with 3 fingers from his right hand. hmmmm...

I never put too much weight in these things but they are fun to speculate about. In the second video though the two dice both look like they have the 5 face facing the camera and the 3 face to the right.

• @dennis-box There is nothing in there that says this weekend.

• I can definitely go for another beta, this game is so addicting. Especially since they added the new features.

• @touchdown1504 No its still 3 and 5 in the Dev Update picture, though to be fair that top dice is at an angle that is also displaying the 5... the next time you see them it looks as if the top dice has not moved and is still displaying the 5 and 3 while the bottom has been to display the 1

• @touchdown1504 Yeah, it was edited

• @lagunavii Dude! At 2 minutes and 22 seconds the visible dice faces are a 4 and a 5. Open it to max on your screen. Anyhow, silly argument, but that is what they are.

@lagunavii Dude! At 2 minutes and 22 seconds the visible dice faces are a 4 and a 5. Open it to max on your screen. Anyhow, silly argument, but that is what they are.

alt text

• @touchdown1504 Dude. I did have it on full screen the dice are a 3 and a 5. I took a screen shot for you up there I can gladly do it Again I agree though total Moot point

• @quickt1m3 said in March 5 teased for Open Beta:

@touchdown1504 said in March 5 teased for Open Beta:

@lagunavii Dude! At 2 minutes and 22 seconds the visible dice faces are a 4 and a 5. Open it to max on your screen. Anyhow, silly argument, but that is what they are.

alt text

@quickt1m3 said in March 5 teased for Open Beta:

@touchdown1504 said in March 5 teased for Open Beta:

alt text

Yeah, definitely a 5 and a 4 ¬_¬

• The real hint is that fuzzy dice will be a customization option.

• @quickt1m3 Where is that top down shot coming from? I am looking at the dice, bottom of the screen, the dice faces, facing me are a 4 and a 5. Now you have me thinking I am crazy! I kid you not staring at it now, do not know how to screenshot a YouTube.

EDITMother Effer! I see it now, by the lore book, but on my timer it is showing 2:25 (here in forums). If I go to actual YouTube it shows 2:22, don't ask, because I don't know. Rewind 3 seconds you will see why I was calling the other dice.

• @touchdown1504 That top down shot is just a cropped picture from the dice in the bottom corner at 2:22 in the first video linked

• @lagunavii I know...grrrr...look at my edit one post up!

• @touchdown1504 I know and I've just spotted the 5 and 4 dice it obviously means nothing lol

• @lagunavii It was just making me crazy, I was like "why are you guys effing with me, what did I do"...L**O

• Makes sense to me!

https://puu.sh/zttu7/a2cc3f2404.jpg

@lagunavii It was just making me crazy, I was like "why are you guys effing with me, what did I do"...L**O

Was starting to think I was going crazy cuz you were saying 4 and 5 and I saw the 2:22 pair that was 3 and 5 xD

• Yeah, but DICE only has four letters in the word. And the last game to come out of DICE was the (polarizing) Battlefront II.

Battlefront II was released on 17th November and has 13 characters in its name. 17 minus 13 is 4.

BUT Star Wars Battlefront II has 21 characters. 21-17 is.... FOUR.

BUT...

BUT...

21-13=8!!! Which... divided by TWO DICE is...

Oh, still 4.

ALTHOUGH... you can still get a 3 AND a 5 from an 8. SO...

S**t... yeah...

5th March. Beta confirmed.

Can't wait. :D:D:D

Views
1 out of 28