Tattoos

• I noticed that the characters in the betas had tattoos, but I haven't seen any signs of a tattoo parlor. So has anything been said about the ability to change your tattoos or are you stuck with them forever?

Views
    question
  • @tigert0b maybe from the vanity chest. There were three slots that were unused. Im thinking tattoos, jewelry, and... a third thing

• Here are my thoughts on tattoos. There should be general tattoos that everyone can get with their gold.
    I think it would be cool if there were tattoos linked to achievements or personal milestones.
    For example if you kill 100 players with a pistol you unlock a pistol tattoo. When you kill 500 players with a pistol you unlock the duel pistol cross tattoo.
    For example if you sail for 100 hours you unlock a tattoo of the map with dotted lines crisscrossing the map.

It would be a way for other players to see your achievements and accomplishments.

The only downside to this is that the clothing would hide all that. I know if i had some b****s tattoos i would chose not to wear a coat.

• tattoos should defo be linked to parlors and achievements. Diff tats depending on artist. With how much this game uses physical things it would suck to just have it in a chest

• Scars and tattoos really need to be things we can buy and change as we'd like.

If our character can go from hook hand to full hand, or peg leg to foot, I should be able to pick my scars and tattoos whenever :)

• @lc475 Good ideas here. Tattoos linked to achievements are a great way to show others who you are and what you did. They'll tell a story and that's one of the things SoT is about.

Views
question
5 out of 6