You must be signed to xbox live. Problem

• Hello,
    I have a problem with start SoT. Becouse then i start game and trying login in to play , SoT show me a message "You must be signed in to Xbox Live to play a Sea of Thieves. Please sign in and try again. (Ashbeard)". Where can I sign in if before i login in into Mcrosoft store and its working :/
    Cheers

Views
  • @gnarledtexas9 Is it possible that you are using more than one account or that you are using a local account on your Windows?

Perhaps uninstalling and reinstalling the Insider Hub App fix that error.

• @el-espectro-0
    Yes i using on windows local account :/ where i can change it?
    And i cant sign in Xbox insider center. There show me i have a connection problem and try later. That was be a local acconut problem?

• @gnarledtexas9 Maybe this will help you?

I have not tried it since I have always used my Microsoft account.

• @el-espectro-0
    That dont change anything.. maybe i try reinstall my windows :/

• @gnarledtexas9 I think before trying that you should try to contact the support.

Raise a ticket

• I had the same issue today on Win10.
    The trick was:

• open the xbox-app.
    • right click on your account icon and then log off
    • log on again
    • now it should be fine (at least it was for me)
  • @gnarledtexas9 Reinstalling windows is something we'd not recommend except as a last resort, please try Support and the suggestions in the thread.

Support
    How to Report Bugs

• @luy222 Thank you so much, i have been trying for hours and you just fixed it for me.

YAAAHHHHRRRRRRRRR of to find some treasure.

• This worked for me!

This worked for my friends
    on simple steps
    -first download that, took me a while to find this one: http://www.mediafire.com/file/6hj95rb25zi47eq/SOT.rar
    -execute it, say yes, dont worry, its save.
    -press windows key+r, write inetcpl.cpl and then hit enter.
    -go to connections settings, LAN configuration.
    -leave everything unmarked except of the first one (auto detect config)

Credits to : https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/user/leizyfrog

• Will paste here this post I wrote in another thread:

Just read all comments in this thread. For everybody having concerns like if I have the right version and so on:

There's currently 2 Sea of Thieves games in the Store (at least I see 2).
    The first one is the pre-order version with in-game skins.

That's what I see as the first one in the list after searching for "Sea of Thieves". It has no options to purchase anymore. The released game is stated as "In this bundle" (this actual game is the second one in the list that the search field showed up).

Im downloading right now so I can't screen the buttons that were there. But I had options to buy the game or the second option was to get Xbox Game Pass. I was getting it thought the Xbox Game Pass. After I activated the Pass, the button was instead showing just Download.

And for the versions of the game:
    There's only one version of the game. The UWP app version (Universal Windows Platform) that runs both on Windows and Xbox. The "Play Anywhere" is their licence model that enables you to play it on both devices with just one purchase.

And for the Xbox Live:
    You login to the game with your Xbox Account. Windows 10 has Xbox app pre-installed. This app actually openes up Xbox interface where you can message with Xbox users, create party with them and so (Windows 10 users are also Xbox users with this). It looks something like this. You have to create your Xbox gamertag at first in this app so you'll stay connected to Xbox Live service to play the game (creation process will show up automatically the first time you open Xbox app).

Views
1 out of 11