Share your Pirate! - Let's see yer IPG Scallywags in all their glory!

• Captain Desmodus here!
    alt text

• Everyone wants to get in on the act.

• @katttruewalker ok Kat we are live on Mixer... Should be interesting... Check us out on The War Witch channel lol

• alt text

Hopefully this works, was digging the beard I bought 😎😎😎

• @retto-elbaroda said in Share your Pirate! - Let's see yer IPG Scallywags in all their glory!:

I want something like this!! I had roped my missus in to play so rushed mine before she got bored :D

P.S there are some people behind you!!! :O

• @badbutterzz said in Share your Pirate! - Let's see yer IPG Scallywags in all their glory!:

alt text

Hopefully this works, was digging the beard I bought 😎😎😎

doesn't show for me on your post

• @KattTruewalker
    Ever wonder where they got people to pose for these characters? Some must be a real riot!

• alt text
    alt text
    not sure how I managed it, but my character appears to be sponsored by Citroën...

• @triheadedmonkey yea notice my url didn’t work well but now I see it on this reply 😱😱😱😱 been in the dark to long with getting links right lol

• @badbutterzz I reposted using imgur

OnDrive links sometimes work and sometimes don't

• @katttruewalker

I got my old man!

alt text

• @ant-heuser-kush No, he came with a mustache. That beard was my first purchase, though.

• @icecreammanatee This dude rocks ! What do you call a pirate with both hands, both feet and both eyes? Rookie! Hardcore Veteran pirate right here!

• @touchdown1504 i just want 2 peglegs and 2 claws, is that too much to ask? also can i get a wooden hand? lol

• @scheefinator on windows 10, i hit print screen, then i paste it to ms paint lol

• @icecreammanatee
    Old man!...OLD MAN!!! I resemble that character!

• @scheefinator i dunno i mean i have a 980ti, i just run the game, i never paid attention to geforce experience, the game isn't released yet so i dunno why nvidia would make a profile for it. I just set my own settings, screw geforce experience lol

• @scheefinator
    To bring up frame counter using nvidia geforce experience it is alt+f12 & to take a screenshot it is alt+f1
    Works fine on my pc!

Alt+F12 - fps counter
    Alt+F1 - screenshot
    Alt+Z - game overlay

• @touchdown1504 Thanks! He's definitely been through a lot.

• 0_1518873941493_6b15318e-ced1-4d96-ac94-a9aac2a047a3-image.png
    My wise old Mr Mayagi type Pirate, mess with him if you dare......
    EDIT: Actually, more of a cross between Mayagi & Charles Bronson tbf

• I think I win.
    What would you name this most unique pirate? I'd love to know.

alt text

• @scheefinator It use to disconnect me too when I alt-tabbed, signing into your PC using your Windows account seems to fix it, not ideal but it works for now :)

• @cannonbrawls Sunburn Benny.

• @katttruewalker @lizalaroo - Bought myself that pirate dress :) !!

• @qm-ginger-beard said in Share your Pirate! - Let's see yer IPG Scallywags in all their glory!:

QM Wine Beard
    https://postimg.org/image/yy4kxqy2t/

[Just wondering does anyone know why the image shows in the box rather than just as an image?]

try hosting on imgur and using the picture icon above the chat box, and paste the link with .png on the end

• alt text

et voila! :)

• @DrBullhammer seems to think this is where I belong.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/385210610129829898/414580568542674954/2-17-2018_7-28-40_PM.png

• he is fabulous !

• @katttruewalker how long did it take your to farm enough gold to get that much clothing, considering just a jacket was 1k haha, our biggest payday was a captain chest....almost 2 but then we got killed by 4 right in front of the tent. only 2 of us and they all had blunderbus

• Myself and my mate blody ripsaw relaxing whilst sailing the high seas 😊

• @drbullhammer - Probably, my pirate is female as I button bashed through the IPG at 4am. Had the TV on another channel so guess this was the first one that came up. Kinda glad though as I've heard people spending over an hour picking their pirate.

• After 20 good minutes spent on the IPG, my cat jumped on the keyboard... No, I'm not joking.
    alt text

The original one had long hair and mustaches

Views
1 out of 115