Happy Valentine's Day Pirates!

• Roses are red, violets are blue, you're all special pirates and here's our gift to you!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Love is in the air, and also on the seas! Valentine's Day is here, and in the spirit of piratey love we have some cards you can print out and give to your loved ones.

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

What's your favourite card let us know in the comments!

Views
  • @khaleesibot awesome!

• @khaleesibot Cupids Bow & Arrows confirmed for Valentines day 2019!? Can't wait to shoot my fellow pirates and have them fawn over me with hearts and kisses

• Happy Valentine's Day all - All great cards but I can imagine the response I would get from the wife.

• @khaleesibot bow confirmed? :P

I am kidding, happy valentines day you c*****s.

• Gotta go with the first one.

• the fourth one looks nice

• First one XD

• @khaleesibot
    Love them all! ❤️
    Sharing some Piratey Valentines to all! ❤️

https://imgur.com/gallery/2frSY

• I'm partial to the 2nd one. Just a little bit more sinister than the rest.

• @khaleesibot said in Happy Valentine's Day Pirates!:

alt text

Please tell me that the bow and bucket shown here will be skins that I can eventually get in-game through next years valentine's day event......

• Roses are Red
    Violets are Blue
    I've drank too much grog
    I think I'm gonna spew!

Happy Valentines, Me hearty's

• @khaleesibot I am going to take your upvote of comment towards the bucket and bow as future skins a sign of confirmation.

BEST
    VALENTINES
    DAY
    GIFT
    EVER

• @khaleesibot its my birthday today, can i have a khaleesipirate shes so pretty lol.

• These are all simply fantastic...the cupid has me rolling!

• @khaleesibot
    The cupido guy! That one makes me laugh!

• @khaleesibot Love them all! Thank you!

• Happy Valentine's Day Everyone

Much love to you all.

PS @khaleesibot ... I love all of the designs they are awesome... matches the lovely t-shirt I am wearing today! Love to all you at Rare too!

• @khaleesibot to day may wife and I are celebrating our 29th year of marriage..
    Can't believe she stuck with my craziness for that long...
    @TheWarWitch said she is to old and tired to train a new husband and that she has me well trained so she'll keep me around... Even if she has to shoot me in the face with a Blunderbuss to keep me in line now and then... LOL
    Goes to show the families that play games together stay together... And you always have a player #2.

• for me today, it be a lonely day out at sea. no one wants me golden heart to claim as Thar own

(pirate talk)

• Thanks me hearties, can nah wait fer March fer our adventures on th' open sea t' begin!

• @khaleesibot Love all of them, happy valentine's day everyone!

• @khaleesibot The last one, Kraken and heart! But all four are top class!

• Roses are red,
    violets are blue...
    Come back, scurvy pirate!
    That dog stole my loot!

• @khaleesibot I love you!

• @khaleesibot The Be My Valentine bottom pic looks amazing.

Views
1 out of 26