How does one become a tester

• I was wondering how you become a tester of the game to play it and give feedback before the game is released. Is this an option?

Views
    question
  • Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure it's to late for that. The game will be publish in 40 days.

• no se, pero yo tengo ganas de probarlo la verdad ya compre el juego pero hasta marzo creo que no voy a poder jugar a no ser que lo pruebe en la beta, pero creo que ya esta cerrada creo..

• @trixxyz said in How does one become a tester:

I was wondering how you become a tester of the game to play it and give feedback before the game is released. Is this an option?

https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/25337/information-on-the-pioneer-programme

• @elpetty said in How does one become a tester:

no se, pero yo tengo ganas de probarlo la verdad ya compre el juego pero hasta marzo creo que no voy a poder jugar a no ser que lo pruebe en la beta, pero creo que ya esta cerrada creo..

Si, la beta esta cerrada. Usted sera capaz de jugar el juego el 20 de marzo.

• @shadowstrider-7 SI, si ya lo tengo comprado y todo desde que salga toca jugar hasta quemar el ordenador jajajajjaja

• I'm pretty sure it's a luck of the draw thing Trixxyz. And this close to launch I don't imagine they'd bring many more testers in. Always worth keeping an eye on your emails though, you never know.

• @elpetty said in How does one become a tester:

@shadowstrider-7 SI, si ya lo tengo comprado y todo desde que salga toca jugar hasta quemar el ordenador jajajajjaja

Jaja! 👍💪

Views
question
7 out of 8