Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

@zaakery
    Gamertag: Exiled Pom
    Platform: Xbox One X
    Timezone: Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST)
    I am a Founder and I have played during the Alpha, Beta and Scale Tests.

A warm welcome to everyone that recently applied, head on over to our discord where all our activity takes place!

If you haven't applied on this thread you will automatically receive the Landlubber role,
    but if you have then our pirate council will manually apply the Fleetmate role to your profile :)

On a different note, 5 days to go!!!

Gamertag: AurorousXXI
    Platform: PC
    Time Zone: EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: played the first closed beta to the final beta. I’ve taken down many ships in my days on the seas, and I hope to take down many more with this lovely fleet :)

@zephyrstormborn @Exiled-Pom @AurorousXXI Don't forget to join the Discord if you haven't already! The invite link is in the recruitment thread and that's where all of our communication and playing will take place.

Gamertag: LysdexicOne6363
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Technical Alphas, Closed Betas, Open Beta. All-in-all over 70 hours. I have a pretty solid flux of crewmates that I rotate with, but more people to play with won't be a negative.

Are you a Founder or Pioneer?: I am a Founder.

I'm not opposed to teaching people the ropes when I'm not sailing around the seas with a full crew. Having a place to go and grab a freshie or an experienced sailor would be an added plus.

Hi Zaakery,

I'd love to join in!
    Gamertag: Captain Shaddok
    Platform: Xbox One
    My amount of experience with the game so far: I played the closed Beta, as part of the Xbox Insiders club.

I'm in my late twenties, with plenty of real-life responsibilities to deal with - I'm consistent with gaming, but I may go offline for brief stretches to take care of stuff. Having a fun crew to play this game with would be perfect for me, especially one that's consistent, mature, and follows a code.

Gamertag: Rob F1UK
    Platform: Xbox One X
    Time Zone: GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far: Technical Alpha, Closed Beta, Stress Test 1-3 and Final Beta
    Founder or Pioneer: Founder and Insider

@rob-f1uk Ahoy and Welcome Aboard! Make sure to join our Discord, that's where we all play the game together and communicate about clan information.

@LysdexicOne6363 @Captain-Shaddok Welcome to you two as well, but I see you guys have already settled in nicely!

New player who has done quite a bit of research into the game and I am looking to join a crew, but I was curious how many people have joined the fleet of thieves thus far. I'm very interested in joining as your clan sounds perfect, but I want to make sure I join the right one for me. So far, you guys are the top contender :)

Gamertag: JustNyland
    Time Zone: CET
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:

• I was part of this game from the beginning. I did the technical alpha, stress tests, closed beta and the open beta.

Hope to see you on "The High Seas" Matey!

James Nyland (Pirate Name)

Gamertag: Youtuney
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Zero Experience

@zaakery
    Gamertag: Captainkirk2264
    Platform: Xboxone
    Time Zone: Central Standard Time
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have played two of the Scale Tests and the Final Beta.

@swiftannialator Heya! We've got almost 200 members in our Discord right now. If size is overwhelming to you, I wouldn't worry. It's not clique-y in here at all and just tonight we got a new guy that complimented the comfort of the Discord. I recommend trying us out!

Welcome to @JustNyland @Youtuney and @CaptainKirk2264 ! Make sure you join our Discord if you haven't already! :)

Size isn't a problem, honestly I've been looking for a larger and welcoming group, so sounds like you guys are perfect overall for me :)

Gamertag: Captain Creedence (just changed it readyf or SoT!)
    Platform: Xbox
    Time Zone: GMT - UK
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've played the Beta and scale tests

@dr-bruie Welcome aboard!!

@SwiftAnnialator Sounds sweet. Join our Discord and we'll welcome you with open arms! You can learn all of our information about ranking up and other things like that once you're in. I'm looking forward to it!

@zaakery Cheers Zaakery!

@zaakery
    Gamertag:PiratBlaubart
    Platform:Windows10
    Time Zone:MEZ/MESZ
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:I have preordered the game and have been playing since the first beta as much as I can (ca. 30+ hours) mostly alone on a Sloop. I sadly missed the Alpha because I was`t aware of the Game. So I know how to manage my Ship and the Voyages.

@zaakery the discord link is in the original post correct?

@swiftannialator It is indeed above!

@zaakery
    Gamertag is CapnDewarPiggott
    Platform is PC
    Experience is alpha and betas
    Timezone is mountain time.

@zaakery

Gamertag: Soldier4life001 (will probably be changing to ThePalestRider though once the game releases since that's my steam and discord name)

Time Zone: CST

What's your amount of experience in the game?: Played in the T.A. and both betas/scale tests. Know a good bit about how to be pirate.

Are you a Founder or Pioneer?: Founder

@piratblaubart @CapnDewarPigott @Soldier4Life001

Welcome to Fleet of Thieves you all!! Please join our Discord if you haven't already, the invite link is in the original post. That's where we all stay up to date with eachother!

Gamertag: FroggyBeard
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 10ish hours in Final Beta

Gamertag: RedHandedConley
    Time zone: PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: No gameplay experience, but I understand the basic and advanced gameplay mechanics from watching nearly every piece of media content about the game released so far. Five plus years in the US Navy, so my terminology is on point.

Gamertag: LokennThePirate
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played during the scale test and final beta. I know the mechanics of the game. Successfully plundered a skeleton fort. Eager to applying this to the full game.

Gamertag: Puzzledust
    Time Zone: Eastern U.S.A.
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    I played open beta. I've watched lots of twitch and know all the various roles. I also know all of the real nautical terms for sailing should we be using those.

Gamertag: Nacionnn
    Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Founder. Played the final founders session, and the rest of the sessions after that including the most recent final beta.

Make sure to find your home before launch! Over 200 members, active clan, and hardcore SoT fans here. All you have to do is fill out and application on the forum, join the discord and we will handle it from there! Hope to see you :)

@Zaakery
    Gamertag: TopPhoenix767

just starting off

@topphoenix767 Welcome! You found yourself to our discord, glad to have you with us.

Gamertag: robd225

Platform: PC Windows 10

Time Zone: EST East Coast USA

What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Founder with about 120 hours of Game Play.

Gamertag: Microsoft-ComatoseKnight1 Discord-ComatoseKnight#3896
    Platform: Xbox/PC
    Time Zone: CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I put over 20+ hours in the Alpha, and around 5 hours in the beta. I very good understanding of the base mechanics. I know where everything is on both large and smaller ships.

@robd225 @ComatoseKnight1 Welcome to the crew!

Gamertag: ginoOdjyk

What's your amount of experience in the game?: About 3 days during the closed beta sessions + lot's of Youtube.

Are you a Founder or Pioneer?: Founder