Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

@luxido17 Welcome aboard! Please join our Discord as that's where we all communicate!

@zaakery
    Gamertag: BCK McDugen (Old Gammer tag from Xbox 360 days and dont want to pay to change it :P
    Platform: PC
    Time Zone: EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: HAve just started. Only done 2 quests atm.

gamertag: Da MAG1C One
    platform: xbox one
    time zone: CT
    experiance: played all of the betas, and have gone on many voyages

Gamertag: T1mo98

Time Zone: CET

Experience: Played all the Beta's and Scale Tests, so I'm pretty familiar with the game.

Welcome to all new players!
    If you haven't already, please use this link to join our discord and crew up with others until the beta ends :)
    Hope to see you all on the high seas
    B

Gamertag: temportalflux
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Scale test 3 + Open Beta (about 24-48 hours total)

@temportalflux Welcome aboard!! Make sure to join our Discord if you haven't already! The invite link is in the thread.

We've been having a blast during this final beta everyone! I encourage anyone interested to come join in on the fun.

Looking for crew to play with? Hop into our discord server! We have members from different time zones, which is very nice. Much easier to find a crew for you.
    See you on the seas!

Gamertag: Vulpus Merc

Time Zone: GMT

Experience: None yet!

Gamertag: Gantrydublin
    Platform: Is both an option? Mostly PC though
    Time Zone: CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I only have 3 hours in-game, but I've also watched a few gameplay vids on YouTube

Gamertag: IDreamOfPonies
    Platform: Xbox One
    Experience: Scale Test, Final Beta

@Vulpus-Merc @Gantrydublin @IDreamOfPonies Join the discord, since we have all the activity there. We will give you a warm welcome.

Gamertag: CarbonFix
    Experience: Scale Test, Final Beta, around a day total play time in the beta as a whole

@carbonfix Welcome to Fleet of Thieves! We're thrilled to have ye aboard!

Spacemonster505
    Pacific
    Beta last 3 scale test

@zaakery

Gamertag: DarkNightEagle
    Time Zone: GMT +1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Im a Pioneer and Founder. I have played in almost all alpha's beta's etc. I have alot of experience in the game already and can't wait to dive in the game at release!

@spacemonster505 @DarkNightEagle Welcome aboard you two! Join our Discord, that's where we all communicate! :)

@spacemonster505
    play on PC

@zaakery already on your discord

The Final Beta is over! We had a blast participating in it as a clan. I encourage anyone looking for endless great times in Sea of Thieves to join up before the full release so they can be prepared for our official ranking system. Let's go!

Sign me up!

Gamertag: Landiien

What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played in the Technical Alpha, Final Beta, and everything in between!

@landiien Welcome aboard! I see you've already joined the Discord so all there is to do at this point is get to know your clanmates and wait with us for the big release! :)

Gamertag: Ktgj
    Time Zone: Est
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far: I haven't played the actual game, but i have watched lots of videos and livestreams
    Founder or Pioneer: Neither one

This post is deleted!

Gamertag: TheHornet935

Platform: Xbox1 and PC

Time Zone: EST (US)

Experience: I have sailed through all of the scale tests as well as the closed and final betas. Successfully commanded crews through multiple faction progression limits, pvp battles, and as of this past weekend, 5 successful skeleton fort raids.

Gamertag: Swampy
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Know the basics for both ships and work well with other crew-mates.

Gamer tag: Relapse Junkie
    Platform: one X
    Timezone: GMT
    Experience so far: 15 hours of Alpha/Beta

Gamertag: xL BummHeadd

What's your amount of experience in the
    game so far?: I’ve played at least 20+ hours, gold hoarder level 15+

Gamertag: Sir Fenton2000 Already did this just updating aka Fenton2000
    Time Zone: Central
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Watched a ton

Gamertag: Reanimation
    Platform: Xbox One and PC
    Time zone: GMT
    experiance: played all of the Scale tests and the final beta but mainly as single and dual Sloop

Shout out to all the new members joined up today! Remember if you filled out an application to join the discord! This is where all communications happen! :)

@ktgj @TheHornet935 @Swampy @ReLapse-Junkie @xL-BummHeadd @Sir-Fenton2000 @Reanimation

Welcome you all! Please make sure to join our Discord, the link is in the recruitment thread!

To anyone else out there, join us in hype after that awesome livestream as we wait for the release of the game!

Gamertag: raptorjesus48

Platform: XB1

Timezone: CST

What's your amount of experience in the game?: I've been playing the betas that have been coming for a couple of months now. Pretty good all around. Done a few Skeleton Forts, solo killed a few squads, solo sunk a few ships.

@raptorjesus48 Also, some people have a problem with this but I'm 14, but that doesn't mean I'm not good at the game.

@zaakery
    Gamertag: ZephyrStormBorn
    Time Zone: Central (Canada)
    I have no experience but am looking to learn with a crew!