Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

Gamertag: BiasedCarton824
    Platform: xbox one
    Time Zone: Eastern European Time
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    im a pioneer and a founder joined the tech alpha 9 months ago also have played every scale test and the closed beta so i have a pretty good amount of experience

Gamertag: TisUltra
    Platform: Xbox
    Time Zone: GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played beta when ever available and I know everything needed to play the game

This post is deleted!

Gamertag: JEAF7
    Platform: Xbox One
    Time Zone: Central
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played 3 different beta test so far.

@K1ng-Tibarn @BiasedCarton824 @TisUltra @xRukusu @JEAF7

Welcome to Fleet of Thieves!! I see a few of you have joined our Discord, but if you have not, please do!

The Discord is where all of our communication takes place, so it's definitely important.

Welcome aboard to everyone that has joined in the last week or two, it has been an amazing ride so far even before the game has launched. With launch only 12 days away and the Final Beta just around the corner (good chance its this weekend!) we still are looking and will continue to look for many more recruits.

A few weeks ago we hit 100 members, an amazing milestone indeed and we are incredibly psyched to reach even further! Sea of Thieves became a masterpiece and success before the game has launched, but I can also say the same thing about THE Fleet of Thieves.

Get Excited and come aboard!

~Commodore, Kid The Rat

I'm just writing this to check if i'm a founder or a pioneer

@Zaakery

Gamertag: CannedGoods478

Platform: Xbox

Time Zone: AWST (Australia)

What's your amount of experience in the game so far: I have a rather large amount of experience in the game, knowing how to sail the ships and solved many riddles and maps. along with knowing tips and tricks to teach new players to make it a bit easier when starting the game.

Are you a Founder or a Pioneer?: No

@zaakery what's the discord name?

@zaakery
    Gamertag: Parz1val04
    Platform: Windows 10
    Time Zone: CET
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have played a little over 19 hours in the recent Scale Test and I'm very familiar with steering a ship.

@tisultra said in Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | Fast Growing SoT Clan | PC/XB1 | Discord:

@zaakery what's the discord name?

https://discord.gg/zUPZK3w :) let me know if I can help on any other way

Gamertag: TestedWhisper10

Platform: PC

Time Zone: CET

What's your amount of experience in the game?: I have played the game during the closed beta and all of the 3 scale tests.

Are you a Founder or Pioneer?: I am not a Founder or Pioneer.

NO thanks !!!

I'll take you all on !!!!

aaarrghhhhh

@CannedGoods478 @TisUltra @Parz1val04 @TestedWhisper10

Welcome aboard to Fleet of Thieves!! Please make sure to join our Discord if you have not already, as that's where all of our communication takes place!

Crazy amount of people joining in the past few days, welcome to all new-comers! Hopefully Sea of Tease will stop teasing soon and let us play ;)
    If you haven't joined a pirate gang yet then I highly recommend stopping by our discord and have a chat!
    Good luck out there
    B

Gamertag: Bviss44
    Platform: Xbox One S
    Time Zone: MST (Mountain)
    Experience: None.

This post is deleted!

This post is deleted!

This post is deleted!

@x-snowklown-x We shall settle this on the seas then my friend.

This post is deleted!

@notimpor7ant sounds good.

@Deckhands Your help here would be much appreciated! :)

@x-snowklown-x You dont have rights over the word "Thieves" in a name...for real.

And maybe I will make a fleet called "Thieves of The Thirtsy Thieves"...just to disgruntle you more xD .. try to guess our acronym.

I am not even joining FoT and I am going to KOS TTT
    (Here is my info anyways just in case we end up in a good spot : FoT)
    Gamertag: SolysDayga
    Time Zone: CST (Taiwan) (GMT +8)
    Experience: 15 or so hours Solo in Stress Test. 3-4 hours on Galleon in Stress Test.
    Achievement in the last test: Led a 2 man sloop aggressor into a storm and sunk them, survived with my booty.

Gamertag leodisxxx

Platform xbox one

Timezone gmt

Experience founder logged many hours

@bviss44 @Leodisxxx Welcome, you two! Make sure to join our Discord. The invite link is in the thread. That is where we all communicate as a clan!

@solysdayga goodluck

@solysdayga Our doors are open to you if you're interested! We've got people all around the world passionate about doing great things here. Feel free to join our Discord if you've decided for it. :)

Ahoy all ye! @x-SnowKlown-x @Zaakery @SolysDayga @NotImpor7ant

I've just had this brought to my attention and thought I would come in and just refresh everyone on the rules... lend me your ears.

Due to the fleets, crews, legions and the like being proud Pirates as well as competitive, we have found that friendly banter and competition can quickly turn to harassment and toxic behaviour.

So we clever few at Deckhand HQ (and @khaleesibot ) came up with this nifty rule that prevents people from spamming other peoples recruitment topics.

I've noticed a little bit of that going on here and as such have deleted a few comments.

If you do not intend to join any given crew, please don't comment in their recruitment topics.

Thank you.

For further information please refer to the article detailing this rule:
    https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/25285/new-rule-do-not-post-in-recruitment-threads-for-crews-or-fleets-you-do-not-want-to-join/

Also remember the Pirate Code.

ARTICLE 3: DISPUTES ARE SETTLED UPON THE WAVES
    None shall quarrel or overly dissent against another crew, but let every engagement be settled by sword, pistol and good seamanship

Gamertag: oOVivmeisterOo

What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Early Alpha

Tired of playing alone? We have multiple galleons and sloops on the sea right now! Make sure to fill out an application and get in on the fun! Don’t forget to join the discord after so you are able to communicate with all 156 members!

@Zaakery
    Gamertag: TheJamesClark (no really...)
    Platform: Windows 10 and Xbox One S
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've sunk a boat crashing it in to a pier, shot a few shots, swung a sword at some boxes and got bitten by a shark. Oh and some b******d ran off with my ship...

Gamertag: MG Bad Lizard
    Platform: XB1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Nearly 100hrs over technical alpha sessions, pioneer sessions, scale tests and beta tests.

I have a fairly good understanding of the game and I have shown a fair few new player how to sail like a pro.

May the seas be fair and the wind in your sails.

@oovivmeisteroo @TheJamesClark @MG-Bad-Lizard

Welcome you three, to the Fleet of Thieves! Please join our Discord, as that is where we all communicate as a clan.

To anyone else, now is a great time to join! The final beta is going on and we're having a blast together!

Gamertag: Luxido17
    Time Zone: CET (Central european time)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 5 total days (120 hours orso)