Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

If anyone is still looking around for a crew of sorts, come join the #FleetofThieves !
    Over 100 members and still looking for more landlubbers!

Gamertag: Mayor ODoyle

Platform: XB1

Time Zone:Eastern (GMT -5)

What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played in the scale tests on 2/23 and 3/2. Pretty familiar with the basics

@mayor-odoyle Welcome aboard!! I see you've settled in our Discord well!

To anyone else reading, now is a great time to join with the current Scale Test going on!

Gamertag: Partaveijjari
    Platform: PC
    Time Zone: UTC +2 EET
    Experience: I've played a decent amount in the last couple tests. And seen decent amount of videos.

This post is deleted!

@zaakery

Gamertag: DaySparePants
    Platform: XB1
    Time Zone: AEST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: All Betas so far in 2018. Approx 50 hrs total.

Gamertag: Royal valachi
    Platform: Xbox 1
    Time Zone: JST but in April will go to eastern time zone
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: little just started

Gamertag: AimedRhombus
    Platform: Xbox1
    Time Zone: Central
    Experience: Lots of videos and 30+ hours in the closed betas

Gamertag: Fropperk
    Timezone: CET
    Experience: Lots of videos, but first time testing the beta.Even thou I know what to do and the controls

Thanks a ton for climbing aboard THE Fleet of Thieves today! Hope the seas have treated you well during the beginning of Scale Test #3!

Let your friends know to come join the crew as well! Everyone is invited!

Just 17 more days by the way, to the BIG DAY!

@Partaveijjari @DaySparePants @royal-valachi @AimedRhombus @Fropperk Welcome to Fleet of Thieves!! I hope you've settled into our Discord well, and make sure to join if you haven't!

We've been having a ton of fun this Scale Test guys; I welcome anyone on the fence to consider joining!

Gamertag:Reaper0880
    Platform:PC
    Time Zone:East Coast
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?None Watched lots of youtube and streamers play it,i get the basics.

@reaper0880 Welcome aboard!! Make sure to stop by our Discord when you get the chance, that's where we all communicate!

@zaakery

Gamertag: DrunkenGryffin
    Time Zone: PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 10 hours in the stress test.

@drunkengryffin Welcome aboard!! We have great journeys ahead of us.

Gamertag: RanDan TBC
    Platform: Xb1
    Time Zone: GMT UK
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Scale test Beta

Gamertag: elephantghost26

Time Zone: AEST

What's your amount of experience in the game?: Played a decent amount of time, know the basics and extra, good team worker.

Are you a Founder or Pioneer?: Founder

@Zaakery

Gamertag: DE4TH fire
    Platform: xbox one/pc
    Time Zone: CET
    Language: Netherlands
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have been a part of the alpha since Feb 2017 (a year ago).

i'm looking for an experienced crew for the release. i'm tired of random crews that doesn't know how to play or be put in the brig.(a waste opportunity to have me on board)

@randan-tbc @Elephantghost26 Welcome to Fleet of Thieves!!

@DE4TH-fire You've found the right place, then! You can see by our videos so far that you've got great adventures here ahead of you.

Racerross168

Xbox

Central time usa

5 hours

Im very mature i will take responsibility very well and i do what i am asked

Gamertag: kyrianlancer
    Platform: Xbox
    Time Zone: PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have played a total of a day and I think it was 15 hours?
    I heard about the scale test, joined it, and have been obsessed since

Gamertag: Ivrus IV
    Time Zone: CEST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 134.5 hours

@ivrus-iv @kyrianlancer Welcome you two! Make sure you stop by our Discord if you haven't already, that is where our communication takes place!

@racerross168 I'd say the same but I see you've settled in quite well! Welcome to you as well :)

Absolute amazing, active, and family like crew. The past stress test brought in lots of new members and endless fun! Feel free to message me about how you can get involved or any other questions you may have about the Fleet of Thieves

Hey. Looking for a Team, sailing alone during Beta wasnt fun all the time. :)

Gamertag: daevian85
    Platform: win10
    Time Zone: MEZ/CET Germany
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: played Beta for about 8 hours

@daevian85 glad to see you found the discord! Welcome aboard!

Around 2 weeks till launch! Be sure to join Fleet if Thieves for an exciting adventure. We would love to have you!

@daevian85 Welcome aboard!! We're glad to have you in the Fleet! Can't wait to sail with ya

Gamertag: awesomederpguy
    Platform: Xbox One
    Time Zone: Mountain standard Time
    What's your amount of experience in the game?/Are you a Founder or Pioneer?:
    I pre-ordered in January and I have been in the closed beta, and the second and third scale test so I have quite a bit of experience

Hi I’m MADDMAN559 on Xbox 1 I’m a level 24 been around for the last two scale tests and totally into this game 🧜‍♀️🏝🌊

My discord is CPT MADDMAN

@awesomederpguy Welcome! Join our Discord when you get the chance, that's where we communicate.

@MADDMAN559 Thanks for your interest in our Fleet!! Click this to join our Discord server.

@zaakery how do i get the discord?

@kyrianlancer Click on this link to join the Discord server, if you have an account it should put you straight in.

Gamertag: K1ng Tibarn

Time Zone: EST

What's your amount of experience in the game?: Played the alpha, couldnt get on for the sessions.

Are you a Founder or Pioneer?: Founder only.