Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

Gamertag: LGD snipe
    Platform: Xbox
    Time Zone: CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game?/Are you a Founder or Pioneer?: Founder with many hours of experience playing in the alphas and betas. made it to rank 22 in the last Scale test.

@lgd-snipe Welcome to Fleet of Thieves! I hope you're as excited as us to jump back into the game asap.

@zaakery said in Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | Fast Growing SoT Clan | PC/XB1 | Discord:

@onvayt @RAGYYNGBULL @SlyHaddock7477 Welcome to Fleet of Thieves you all!! We're glad to have you onboard. Feel free to stop by our Discord if you haven't already, and let me know if your alias there is different than your gamertag! (I've already got OnvaYT's)

Same for me too, RAGGYNGBULL.

This has been an amazing turnout for us here at the Fleet of Thieves! I cannot wait to see what Rare has planned for us at Launch, but before that I know that we still can gather more Pirates for the big March Twenty Two and be able to take on the seas Full Fledged!

If there are some good ol' mates (those of you who have already joined), let them know that our Clan is still looking for many more recruits, we are taking every everybody and anybody!

I'm excited to sail the seas with you guys and cannot wait for next month, Lets GO!!

@ragyyngbull I don't see a RAGGYNGBULL in the Discord, are you in here?

Gamertag: iKirreX
    Platform: PC
    Time Zone: PT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played both Beta's, very good understanding of the game, made to rank 20 during the scale test :)

@zaakery

Gamertag: TinFoil11291
    Platform: Pc
    Time zone: Est
    What's your amount of experience in the game?: I've played the scale test and love the game. Also watched a lot of videos. Are you a Founder or Pioneer?:Nope, just an insider.

Gamertag: TriplightLite

Time Zone: EST

What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: been playing since the second alpha test

@zaakery
    xxlScyionlxx
    xbox1
    eastern///florida
    i have only been able to try the alpha scale test and ive also done video research
    (question, i have never used discord, if thats not a problem could you explain how it works?)

@xxlscyionlxx Discord is a social platform where you can communicate with others in various text and voice channels! It's 100% free and has no ads, and has slowly became the superior platform for communication in gaming over the last few years. You can make an account at discordapp.com once you have an account, you can download the Discord client and join the server by clicking on the invite link. There is also an Android/iOS app if you'd prefer to do it on mobile!

@zaakery thank you ill start downloading the app now

@xxlscyionlxx Excellent, once you have it downloaded and your account is fully made, remember to scroll back up to the top of the Forum Thread and copy the discord link so you can join our Clan's Server!

@kid-the-rat ok great, was just reading about invite, been awhile sence i was part of a clan(DBC-clan leader in halo 2)

Gamertag: dhalldog
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've played throughout the Technical Alphas as well as the Closed Beta and recent Stress Test. Got to Level 20 in the Beta and Level 16 in the Stress Test. I am a Founder too.

Gamertag: ClayishPants316
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: None, Steck3000 invited me.

@iKirreX @TinFoil11291 @TriplightLite @xxlScyionlxx @dhalldog Welcome to Fleet of Thieves!! Come sail with us this weekend in our Discord :)

@ClayishPants316 Welcome to you as well! I think you'll settle in nicely here, we've got a ton of people that love teaching the game.

@zaakery
    Gamertag: NotImpor7ant
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've played the previous scale test and am currently addicted to the second one.

@zaakery

Gamertag: Ed12Many
    Time Zone: PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Scale Test 2 Lots of Vids watched so far though.

Welcome aboard all ye newcomers! Remember that in our discord server we have a #re-crew-tment chat to get some matches started together! The 2nd Scale Test is now live, go get your Sea of Thieves on!

Fair Winds and Following Seas.

~Commander, Kid The Rat

Welcome aboard you two! @NotImpor7ant @Ed12Many I hope you've been settling well in our Discord.

Now is better than ever to join up in Fleet of Thieves since the Scale Test is going on!

Gamertag: Damie20
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've played a decent amount in the last couple tests. Been signed up and lurked in forums for about 7 months.

@damie20 Welcome aboard! We're all excited to sail with you :)

Welcome to all the new members, we're glad to have you here!

Gamertag: Purebredbeetle (soon to be Sher3et when I get my own Xbox)
    Time Zone: GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played 2 stress tests, can steer the ship and navigate fairly well.

Gamertag: ObjectedBeetle
    Time Zone: GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Only watched my husband play, I'm good at solving the riddles

@purebredbeetle @ObjectedBeetle Welcome you two! We're glad to have you aboard our clan.

This post is deleted!

@zaakery Thanks, good to be part of a crew. OBeetle is my wife, she says Hi too!

Gamertag: Hamz Q
    Time Zone: CET / GMT +1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Took part in the Technical Alphas, reached level 25 in Closed Beta and reached level 22 in the first Stress Test :-)

I'd love to be part of this!

@hamz-q @Quackenkiller Welcome you all!! Stop by and settle into our Discord when you can.

Gamertag: Teddy Roosebear
    Platform: Xbox One
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I started off with the alpha when it first began. Absolutely loved the game from the beginning. I put in around 20 hours total of the alpha, beta, and stress test so I understand the basics, how to man a ship, and the ability to locate chests. I do have leadership experience in former Xbox communities and Xbox clubs. I would love to take some of the newer players and take them under my wing to learn the ropes. I am excited to join and put the time and effort into the community. Thank you for your consideration.

Gamertag: Joda1123
    Time Zone: MEZ
    Experience: About 30-40 hours

@joda1123 @Teddy-Roosebear Welcome!! We're happy to have you guys join us.

Come join this amazing community. We have over 100 members and very active every single day on Discord and gaming. Come check us out and give it a go!

Come join us as we set sail for this next scale test!! Y'arr won't be disappointed :D