Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

Gamtertag: FiteMaFish
    Discord Tag: Torn#7527
    Platform: PC
    TZ: US Central
    Experience: Fairly new returning player. I'm good at team based games in general, just looking for a good crew that uses mics.

Gamertag: UnJust AF
    Discord Tag: UnJust#4035
    Platform: Xbox
    Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I pre ordered the game and have had it since it came out, but I took a break for a long time and am just now returning again. I am 33 Gold Hoarders, 23 Merchant, 28 Order of souls, and 5 Reapers. I want to join because I’m looking for crews to play with who have mic’s and are mature.

Gamertag: Batmatv
    Discord Tag: Batmat#6921
    Time Zone: CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Pretty new. I've completed a few starter voyages, but nothing major.

Gamertag: Mooimafish3
    Discord Tag: mooimafish3#2243
    Time Zone: CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played for about a week, roughly level ~15-20 in the main 3 categories, have done a few forts and quests in open crew. Don't like captaining but willing to do anything else and work well in teams.

Gamertag- Flexinn01
    Discord Tag- Flexin#3949
    Platform-PC
    Time Zone-EST
    Experience- I have been playing for about a year on a off so I know a lot about the game. I am currently level 41/35/42 with the factions and play as much as i can to try to get to pirate lord.

Gamertag: Bumeris5809
    Discord Tag: Kushi.#6053
    Time Zone: EST

Gamertag: Anceitus
    Discord Tag:Anceitus#9532
    Platform:PC
    Time Zone:East coast us
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:2months, I am 48gh/36other 2, I prefer groups, have done about a month solo sloop and a month of teams. I don't mind leading crews either, I just dont have access to endgame content yet. I help new players when I get the chance, since this game is pretty tough to learn from the beginning.

Gamertag:
    MajesticTree491

Discord Tag:
    JoelTheChef#9355

Platform:
    PC

Time Zone:
    Central Europe

What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    I have played this game for only about a few hours so far.

Gamertag: durpdog96
    Discord Tag: durp #8051
    Time Zone: UK
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Playing since roughly july and have played almost 300 hours. Play almost daily

Gamertag : DrunkBerger1312
    Discord Tag : papanas5268
    Time Zone: EU
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: ive experienced the game a little bit from all the factions close to 30rep at all of them

@zaakery
    Gamertag: CapIronBat69
    Discord Tag:
    Time Zone: GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been playing for one month or so... and my current reputation is:
    Gold Hoarders - 35
    Order Of Souls - 35
    Reaper's - 12
    Hunter's - 11
    Sea Dog's - 7

Gamertag:kamikazeheart15
    Discord Tag:bennyboi
    Platform:XBOX
    Time Zone:GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Playing since early days but really picked up again recently and finally made it to pirate legend!

Gamertag: Captain Bubble5
    Discord: CaptainBubbles#3276
    Timezone: GMT-9 (Alaska)
    Trading company reputation:
    Reaper 39
    Gold Hoarder 52
    Merchant Alliance 51
    Order of Souls 50
    I've played for a year and am comfortable with all end game content and events. I can teach new players or PvP with more experienced people.