Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

Lukevollkorn
    Lukevollkornbrot#3102
    PC
    EST
    Experienced Legendary Sea Dog 75 61 69 reaper 75 arena 50

Gamertag: Force2066
    Discord Tag: Leon#3010
    Platform: PC
    Time Zone: GMT +1 (UK)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I really enjoy pvp and also I am working towards pirate legend at the moment. I'm currently level 60(gold)/49(souls)/34(merchant)

Gamertag: Lukevollkorn
    Discord Tag:Lukevollkornbrot#3102
    Time Zone:EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:Legendary Sea Dog PL Reaper 75 Gold Hoarder 75 Order of Souls 69 Merchant 69 Athena 16

PlaintiveEye47
    Sigly#5006
    PC
    EDT
    I am a frequent SoT player, I played during the beta.

Gamertag: Loose Laced
    Discord Tag: smalls
    Platform: Xbox one
    Time Zone: Eastern
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: new player , i think I’m around lvl 10 or so haven’t been on In awhile . But just haven’t played much due to not having a crew .

Gamertag: yolkyland475717
    Discord Tag: eller#2763
    Platform: pc
    Time Zone:CEST)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    comepleted tutorial at the beginnin of the game, and sailed around a bit, killin a few skeletons. just started a couple days ago.

Gamertag:Arkonixzero
    Discord Tag:Arkonix#2350
    Platform:PC
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:I've played on and off since launch and I've sailed on all 3 ship types
    Are you a Founder or Pioneer? Neither

Gamertag: osuWired
    Discord Tag: Wired#8456
    Time Zone:CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: About 5 levels off PL, started playing back in 2018 off and on.

@zaakery
    Gamertag: Chelle36
    Discord Tag:Chelle36
    Time Zone:EDT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:guess of 250 or more hours

Gamertag: Psychotropix
    Discord Tag: Psychotropic#2141
    Time Zone: CET
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Probably around 100 hours, been playing for a couple of weeks only. But I've progressed rather quickly, already done with all tal tales and got some Ashen gear. Have defeated Flameheart many times, couple of forts and a few Ashen lords too. Soon to be Pirate Lord, grinding last couple of levels of rep currently.

@zaakery
    Gamertag: Serenity rvr
    Discord Tag: SerenityRvr#0966
    Time Zone: PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have been playing for about 3 months now, on and off. I can fight skeletons well, am pretty good at cannons (if I do say so myself), and am a very skilled gold hoarder. I am a jack-of-all-trades support character and an asset to any crew.

@kid-rat3773
    Gamertag: Jackslostsoul
    Discord Tag: DixonR#7266
    Time Zone: CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have played on and off from the start of the game, and really enjoy the latest content, I am also a Day 1 and insider but not founder/pioneer

Gamertag: lWEBBl
    Discord Tag: lWEBBl#3675
    Platform: Xbox
    Time Zone: EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been playing on and off for about 2 years now. I reset my character on accident a few months ago and am currently grinding back up. I prefer a more passive play style but am down to play a bit more aggressively.

Gamertag: TheSpartanBro
    Discord Tag: TheSpartanBro#2595
    Platform: XBOX
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I just joined Sea of Thives this Year and I am a pretty experienced player. I'm currently around level 49/35/45 and I mostly play if I have time.

@zaakery
    Gamertag: Krims0n5610
    Discord Tag: Krims0n#9408
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Just started playing but I've learned from friends who are experienced players.

Gamertag: DrecoAK
    Discord Tag: DrecoAK#5764
    Time Zone: GMT -3
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: been Playing for a Couple of Months. Pirate Legend (62/59/57 or something like that, 8 on Athenas) and have done almost everything available in the game at least once, with the exception of one of the Tall Tales.

Gamertag: Chuckykillerfyi
    Discord Tag:chuckyillerfyi#7938
    Platform:Xbox
    Time Zone: central daylight
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Idk how many hour I’ve played off and on since it was released on game pass but my levels are 47/39/35

Gamertag: Peeap

Discord Tag: peep#0656

Time Zone: Central

What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: PL, with experience in all aspects of the game. PvP and PvE

Gamertag: SoulPride77
    Discord Tag: SoulPride#6284
    Time Zone: EST (Eastern)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: A little over a week.. I'm kinda fresh off the boat, but am picking up ropes pretty quick!

Gamertag: DreadPirateJace
    Discord Tag: PatriotJ
    Time Zone: any
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: beginner

This post is deleted!

Gamertag: ChinnyChiinChin
    Discord Tag: ChinnyChiinChin
    Platform: Xbox
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I’m at PL. Love running the PVE and PVP aspects of the game. I started playing when the game first came out and we were only eating bananas. I normally play during the winter seasons and when I play, I grind.

Gamertag: cheesedenonde
    Discord Tag: cheese_#9056
    Time Zone: UTC/GMT +1 hour
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Playtime: 66 hours. I have started to learn the game now. But still got more to learn. Playing this game with randoms is not that fun. Most randoms just join your game to sink your ship and tell you they going to f**k your mom. So looking to join a clan to have people to play with. I'm 40 years old from Sweden.

@cheesedenonde well said

@zaakery Gamertag: Sharty Waffels
    Discord Tag: Sharty Waffels
    Time Zone: Eastern
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 2 hours lol

Gamer Tag: Vince1goliath
    Discord: Vince1goliath #5762
    Platform: XBox1

I have been playing the game for over 2 years. My levels are Reapers 75, GH 75, OOS 75, Merch 75, HC 50, SD 46, Athena 20. I play evenings in eastern time zone and weekends. I am an adult. I'm always looking for a crew to pvp or grind for acommadations.

Gamertag: Greenja 1
    Discord Tag: Gurgeh#2091
    Time Zone: CET
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been playing the game a few months, recently reached Pirate Legend.

Gamertag: CapCauhs
    Discord Tag: Crymdorn#9346
    Time Zone: +7GMT
    Recent Pirate Legend, moderate fighter, Good navigator, Expert ship docker, be able to read.

Gamertag: AmightyPickle74
    Discord Tag:NotAHandOut#0805
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've been playing since release on and off across multiple accounts and both platforms so I know what I'm doing. I play this everyday and I'm always down to PVP and grind to get my latest account to max rep.

Gamertag: MechaJBeard
    Discord Tag:MechaJesus#1326
    Time Zone: PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Few days in game. Been watching streamers for the last year so am familiar in concept with the game but not yet in practice. Hoping to crew on some large ships for PVE/PVP. Generally on evenings PST

This post is deleted!

Gamertag: DarkSwan08.

Discord Tag: Tubby#5034

Time Zone: Mountain Standard Time

What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Have been playing with a couple of friends for past 6 months with over 100 hours of gameplay.

Gamertag: Xtremhocke8
    Discord Tag: rob#0903
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I bought the game on day of release, but never ended up playing it until about a month ago. I love the PvP aspect of it, and I've been playing a good amount of Arena/Reaper Emissary, but I still have a bunch to learn. I'm currently 43 Gold Hoarder/ 36 Souls / 26 Merchant / 29 Reaper/ 21 Sea Dogs. I'm down for whatever other people want to do as long as I'm learning.

Gamertag: ImBenjiiiB
    Discord Tag: ImBenjiiiB
    Platform: XBOX ONE
    Time Zone: GMT (UK)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been playing for 6/7 months love PVP and grinding hard! Im pirate legend with the following reputation levels.
    Reapers: 23
    Gold: 60
    Merchant: 60
    Order of Souls: 56
    Athena: 8
    Hunters Call: 7

Comedic Chris
    Comedic Chris#7864
    PC
    PST
    Really new to the game but I find it really fun and want more people to play with.