Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

Gamertag: Aeromu
    Discord Tag: Aeromu#8031
    Platform: PC
    Time Zone: Pacific
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played since beta.

Gamertag: YallArePogs
    Discord Tag:TheQuietAmerican#3272
    Time Zone: Alaska
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: brand new

@Zaakery

Gamertag: Synarch97

Discord Tag: Zynarch#7902

Time Zone: EEST

What's your amount of experience in the game?:
    I started during the SoT closed beta and I have been playing since then. My current levels are:

Gold Hoarders: 54
    Merchant Alliance: 52
    Order of Souls: 52
    Hunter's Call: 21
    Sea Dogs: 19
    Athena's Fortune: 7

I am hoping to find other common minded people who could do join me in SoT :) I am very cooperative fellow who can't stand trolls and that's why I decided to try join this awesome looking community!

Gamertag: TarkinTrash
    Discord Tag: TarkinTrash#8481
    Time Zone: EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    Been Playing for a few months, 20-30s rank with the main three. I am really enjoying the game, when I am with a crew that takes the game not so seriously, but still focuses on questing/loot vs killing noobs.

Gamertag: JesterOzzy
    Discord Tag: HedyRader#7915
    Time Zone: Central US
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played off an on since Dec. 2019, I am 25/25/24 with the Factions. I am down for all types of Play, PVP or PVE. Adventure or Arena.

Gamertag: Rush1Dz
    Discord Tag: -Rush1D#9680
    Time Zone: GMT+2
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    Been playing for 4 months, i got lvl 75 in Reaper, GH, MA, OoS.

Gamertag: Necabo94
    Discord Tag: Peterrrrrrr#5352
    Time Zone: BST England
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played quite a bit with people on the Discord sever, I love to be the helmsman. I am very good in a heated battle and love PVP. My favourite role is helmsman but happy to help wherever. Would love a community I can join to find people to play sea of thieves with.

Gamertag: zeaknight
    Discord Tag: zeaknight
    Platform: xbox
    Time Zone:
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: OoS 50, MA 30 something, GH 30 something, played a bit and I'm decent at various things

Gamertag: SteelANDGusto
    Discord Tag: SteelANDGusto#9406
    Time Zone:PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: OoS 18, MA 16, GH 23, I've been playing for about two weeks and get about 4-6 hours of play in. I'm signed up for the insiders but haven't been inside the server yet.

@zaakery Discord Tag: Ironside#5930
    Time Zone: BST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: on and off since release

Gamertag:Sharkey#8062
    Discord Tag:Sharkey#1384
    Platform:PC
    Time Zone:EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:i have played all sessions of closed beta i am 72/75/75 and alos 75RB and 14AF and 31HC just looking for more members to play with

@Zaakery

Gamertag: Wolftailz92
    Discord Tag: Wolftailz#9956
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have played for over a year, long enough to find the fabled Shrouded Ghost. I am over 50 on every faction except for Arena. I play semi often if I have a group and have experience with fleet servers.

Gamertag: La5tA55aultLoco
    Discord Tag: WhytRabyt#6398
    Platform: Xbox
    Time Zone: Eastern
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have played on and off for a few months. Haven't sunk a lot of time into it due mainly to doing most things on it solo. Cause of this I would say I am still rather new to the game.

Gamertag: Mstr LunaSea
    Discord Tag: diacri#9194
    Platform: Xbox one
    Time Zone: GMT +10
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: played beta and launch on and off for a year - then came back 2 weeks ago during lock down and loving all the additional content. Super confident at sailing. Navigating. Stocking up ship. Grinding to get better at pvp and fishing.

Gamertag: xNunyaBiz
    Discord Tag: Elety#9026
    Platform: pc
    Time Zone: central US
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 40 in gold hoarder and oos 35 in merchant almost 38 in sea dogs overall good player just need a good team and work together ==

Gamertag: Blackbeard806
    Discord Tag: Blackbeard806 #0946
    Time Zone: GMT +2
    Im kind a new to the game. Ive had the game since the start of august. currnt lvls 25/36/24/29. Love the game, but missing a team. Im a son of a gun to scrub the deck at least! im a student with a smal family, but i play when i get the chanse! Hopefully ill see you on the seas! Arrrrr

@Zaakery
    Gamertag: FinestSounis
    Discord Tag: Sounis#8613
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have about 220 hours logged currently, but I'm a relatively new player - about 4 weeks. I play any chance possible because I love everything about this game.
    Additional info: Recent pirate legend and a good shot on cannons :)